Dracio

Old items made available to new players

Before anyone gets their knickers in a knot, read the suggestion first.

There are a lot of old items no longer available in game that many players would like to have.

Items such as:

• Coach Camo Rifle
  • Xenofire
  • Eternal Night Special
  • Betsy
  • Cat Ears
  • March Hare
  • Liberty's Hat
  • Lucky Shamrock
  • Yule Time Hat
  • The Jacket
  • Sexy White Jacket
  • Fancy White Boots
  • Cromulent Dress of Perspicacity
  • Wastelander Ref Shirt
  • Troopers Gasmask
  • Hammies (all of them)
  • Feral Hound Leash
  • Max Bridle
  • Valkyrie Chopper
  • Pumpkin of Extraordinary Merit
  • Faction Emblem

Not all items listed here are my ideas and I'm sure others would have some items they would like to obtain not listed. While some I believe shouldn't be made available again due to special rewards for being an active player at the time of issue, some wouldn't hurt to bring back into the game.

Items like the Coach Camo Rifle would give new players something different to start with instead of  the current starter weapons. The Eternal Night Special could also be a good option for new players, instead of a rifle. Just a little variety to what we already have and help those that like to collect finish their collections.

I like being one a of a small few with certain things but have no objection to others being able to get items such as the Cat Ears through premium rewards or giveaways. Some of the items listed such as the Faction Emblems could be a new mission for level 55s. Perhaps would need a certain amount of faction rep and complete some long mission line to get it.

Edited by Dracio
  • Like 2

Something like the zenofire rifle should be available for all weapon types for new players... Beyond that I can't say much else would interest me entirely.

But I'd probably say have it a market place item and cap at lvl 45.

Edited by NysekZePope

1 hour ago, Kayleigh Stanway said:

I don't want anyone else having a pink rocket launcher! 

Scrub :classic_cool:

I have most of these items and have no problem with tjem being released again for the sake of rebuilding the games population.

IMO helping Fallen Earth recover is more important then bragging rights and elitism.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Sang said:

I have most of these items and have no problem with tjem being released again for the sake of rebuilding the games population.

IMO helping Fallen Earth recover is more important then bragging rights and elitism.

So... I shouldn't take down my guides to cause chaos?

Cat Ears?!?!?! Bring them back and Ill never take another vacation from FE, join Hazmat... Id even turn from my evil Tech ways and join Vista for a pair....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sang said:

Very well said Sang.

9 hours ago, Kitsae said:

Cat Ears?!?!?! Bring them back and Ill never take another vacation from FE, join Hazmat... Id even turn from my evil Tech ways and join Vista for a pair....

No! Cat ears make fake kitties >:o

3 minutes ago, Guinylen said:

No! Cat ears make fake kitties >:o

No! they let the inner Kitty come out...

So, since its a Dracio thread, that should be ur decision - should i spill some beans now, or would all of ya wait for this and other info till roadmap/list of changes release? Its heavily connected to the other info though, so it may be alot of answers at the same time. Rare items, factions rep, new quests...mostly.

On 5/31/2018 at 10:08 AM, NysekZePope said:

So... I shouldn't take down my guides to cause chaos?

I have been a CHOTA much too long to not encourage chaos

I have issues with new players getting items that we got for being here. yes its Elitism.  But they were not here.  I dont think its right that new players get Betsy.  You can add everythiing else back in.  But if you were NOT at the Gamers Girl Event, you shouldn't get Betsy. (Hugs Sang, sorry I disagree with you on this)