I decided to make this post to rebalance the dt system,

as many of you know 550k dt is hard to make with the current amount of players, i thought maybe we should reduce the prices or improve the gain of dt.

it would probably also attract more people to pvp, since its kindof required to have max gear, unless you played this game for a while.

i thought a buff off 35% would be okay, since dome got a +100% buff, basically.

Option 1

Buff DT Gain

so either we could do + 35% to dt gain, making it for a non premium user 742 dt per kill.

premium users would get about 1.2k dt per kill.

ctf would give about 4860 per win, 1600 for a loss, 

So should assault, if not a bit more.

i think all bloodsport gamemodes should round up giving about the same amount.

someone with more knowledge about survival and deathmatch could give those numbers better, since i only ever played assault and ctf.

Option 2

Reduce the prices

Base parts = 50k each, 100k for both

nanites = 10k each, 60k for 6

bolts 7.5k each , 150k for 20

enhancers 5k each, 50k for 10

rounds up to about 360k per set of weapons, reduction of about 35%

if they do plan to introduce new ap weapons this'd be great.

what do you guys think?

• Like 1

Well there are weapons you can use the don't require DT to make. Most pve players know this 😛

Sometimes Kinks I believe you forget there are pve players too, but even they would welcome a reduction in cost of AP weapons. Not sure about the Dome costs not being lowered too but that would be better talked about with those that Dome a lot.

Think both ideas you put forth are a great idea as many struggle to get enough DT for AP weapons.

• Thanks 1

dome already got increased with double points. i think its fine,

and yeah in my personal opinion you dont need dt weapons to do pve, but yeah a reduction would even help them.

Assault should not match CTF, but should be slightly comparable (I'd argue no more than 2.5k a win pre-modifier and 1.25k per loss)

And Kinky is correct, Dome already give a method outside of Bloodsports to earn AP weapons. No PVE content requires AP weapons, nor would any of the existing PVE be reasonable to put said loot on. Well maybe scav bosses... But again you can do Dome if you want PVE AP weapons currently.

As for Dome AP costs, move swap tier 2 and tier 3 weapon parts and you fix costs entirely.

As for other bloodsports...

Replace Deathmatch with team Deathmatch and replace survival with a team VIP method for each team.

Edited by NysekZePope

1 hour ago, NysekZePope said:

"As for Dome AP costs, move swap tier 2 and tier 3 weapon parts and you fix costs entirely."

hope u mean just the weapon parts lol

Just now, Kinksta said:

hope u mean just the weapon parts lol

Bruh it says weapon parts in the quote 😮

my bad, i was multitasking. i suck at it, but yeah agreed. dome doesnt really need a buff, dt does tho, and we need more variety

Prev owner cared to much bout PvP content, and look where it lead us...so yeah, there will be a price reduction/other methods to acquire said weps. Some PvP zones rework too. Likely, zones will give DT bonus(compared to outside world), and PvP will be reduced to flag - u want it, flag urself, and PvP all around. No - well, gather mats as PvE even inside the zone, its a free world:classic_wink:.

Edited by Creeping Vulture

10 hours ago, Creeping Vulture said:

Prev owner cared to much bout PvP content, and look where it lead us...so yeah, there will be a price reduction/other methods to acquire said weps. Some PvP zones rework too. Likely, zones will give DT bonus(compared to outside world), and PvP will be reduced to flag - u want it, flag urself, and PvP all around. No - well, gather mats as PvE even inside the zone, its a free world:classic_wink:.

Yeap because the solution isn't upgrading existing pve weapons or doing dome...nope it's clearly to remove pvp zones. Also the devs up to this point or going forward were just bad at balancing distribution of gain and were too concerned about promoting newer content. At the same time for whatever reason they decided making hybrid equipment a thing(requiring pve and pvp zones to complete), but they forgot that pve players cry incessantly about pvp so it was destined to piss them off(better to keep them entirely split or require pvpers to do pve).

On a side note: rothium gain in pve should probably be increased unless that was addressed before. This is prob the only real hard mat for pvers.

@OP

Another thing would be to revert the 2.4 patches change to dt gain(i believe it was 66% to 33% for f2p). Maybe increase the dt gain bonus from gtc and tc(this would encourage pvp actually). Potentially also make bar buff increase dt gain if it doesn't(can't remember if it does actually). Also if this is still seen as low...consecutive dt matches played/win bonus(played is better really do to the random factor...maybe just a smaller bonus that caps out relatively low).

I'll just add that its not the only thing thats goin to change, but im not gonna comment further prolly, cause i dont wanna add so much info atm as a comment. Maybe i'll spill some beans later.

Also forgot to bring this up...

Doubling of Dome tokens which is already modified by subscription level, while the same is true with DT... we're going to do a breakdown.

Each tier's completion reward 1-3 : (50/100/150) 300 possible reward and 40% modifier via Commy Sub bringing the total to 70/140/210 420
Round 10 completion : 100 (140 with commy)

If you can complete every round you will have 420/420/420/140 (1-4) which doesn't sound like a lot... and hell most can't even do round 10. One might even argue if it's worth it due to the time to do so.

• Tier 4 can translate to at least 600 tier 3 seconds if you can complete it even with commander
  • Tier 3 for 50 points converts to 200 tier 2. (1200 to 1600 depending on sub level)
  • Tier 2 for 50 points converts to 150 tier 1. (900 to 1200 depending on sub level)

Just for the sake of argument we will simply give the example of 1-9.

The most expensive farm is tier 3 at 39k Dome Tokens, before counting round 10 this requires a total of 130 to 93 runs. These runs should last maybe a total of 18-22 minutes regardless of weapon type unless they refuse to use Assault Rifles as Rifle builds.

This means the average timeframe to make a Dome weapon under these conditions is 34.1 hours to 47.66 hours of play.

Once Tier 4 is considered, you can look at it as 6300 every 5 rounds for tier 3. So we need 32 runs to finish the tier 3 reward. But if you wish to do the math, you'll find you need 40 runs to get the book AND weapon completed on a new character. So we will use that as an example.

This means less than 15 hours of play.

Will edit this later to add the run-down of DT, but to make it simple the fastest method is CTF with wins giving 3600 per win, 1200 for a loss, and 1600 for a tie. Since this also requires me to speak of subscription level as well as buffs, this is more of an annoying breakdown... but I'll do this later.

Who has that much time really

Sad to say it but I guess why this game got cheaters

And I don't premote cheaters but I'm pretty much sure alot 55 guns bought recently sorry do to dupe 

No one domes so ya

Edited by Twisted Sick

On 6/4/2018 at 12:04 AM, Twisted Sick said:

Who has that much time really

Sad to say it but I guess why this game got cheaters

And I don't premote cheaters but I'm pretty much sure alot 55 guns bought recently sorry do to dupe 

No one domes so ya

Well let's correct you there... people do complete Dome, most however I can say for certain are duped when it comes to weapons.

Fun fact : Dome records can be tracked just like DT, which is something that was brought up in case Dome had a dupe during closed/open testing.

But anyways.... back to Bloodsports.

You need 550k for a weapon, another 100k for the book itself.

Even with the table above just on base reward...

You'd need to win a total of 181 Matches, if you actually at least spent 10$ a month. Otherwise you'll be earning 33% of that toal (1188 per match) which then becomes 547 winning rounds of CTF. Obviously this value will go up with Wastelander (4680) and Commander (4860) while obviously considering other sources of DT gain...

TC 4 can give 15% modifier
Death Toll Boster can increase this value by 25%
GTC I swore was something like 10%... but it's been forever

That being said, this means a "F2P" account can only reach 83% Death Toll Gain
A premium can only effect Death Toll up to 35%, prior to Commander Aura (which you do not need a sub for anyways, but does add 30% more)
And while Dome does not have a booster, Dome Tokens were doubled to where it is a fraction of the total amount of runs required to get Dome Weapons.

So as seen above we did ours based on Commander, so we will assume just the Commander's own aura as you cannot bug stacks in bloodsports anyways.

This means 5040 per round of Bloodsports and 5580 with TC 4... since GTC won't be commonly owned by anyone unless they actively take zones anyways. And since there's no boosters for Dome, we will leave it here.

You are requires to run 117 times with TC4 and 129 times with just Commander.

Now the thing with this is you have one of two events...

• You win the round by capping the flag without being contested.
  • You win the round but have to go secure your flag or battle for the win for anywhere from 5-15 minutes.
  • You capture the flag once and cannot again, thus the game goes on for 15 minutes.

So we will be fair and give a 5/10/15 minute stastics...

5 minute games (all) should give you a DT weapon as a new player in 9.75 hours to 10.75 hours
10 minute games (all) should give you a DT weapon as a new player in 19.5 hours to 21.5 hours

15 minute games (all) should give you a DT weapon as a new player in 29.25 hours to 32.25 hours

Now this doesn't look bad until you consider the following...

• Dome only requires 2 players, unlike Bloodsports which requires at least 5.
  • Even in the best situation, you will never win 100% of the time before enemies ragequit for a few hours. (Unless your friends are going into bloodsports, even then they'll probably want to win)
  • Dome will always take roughly 22 minutes at most to complete a round, you are rewarded instantly for each round.... bloodsports can actually kick you mid-match resulting in no DT earned or even get put into a game about to end (even if 8 minutes are remaining) and it claim you did not qualify for a reward.
  • Players can, and will, ragequit or attempt to stack teams which will hinder your chances at winning.
  • Some toxic players will heal the "enemy" team or use mutations/DoT's on allied members to help a "friend" or "clan member", which causes quite a bit of issues in and of itself.

And yes, you could assault and speed up this process and actually "not PVP", but even in that situation you still have to do around 5 minutes of play even in the fastest run time.

Dome should be rewarding, obviously, as it's a 2 man instance... but you can control the environment and always win what you're expected to.

Bloodsports is an unstable monster, let alone is frustrating due to heavy amounts of lag/warp when it open world you'd normally might not have any at all. You can lose which will give you maybe a third of the possible earning or a tie which results in half. And you have to hope there's enough people considering to join.

Obviously bloodsports should be considerably more rewarding... but then we have to consider open world.

• You spend ammo
  • You lose consumes on death
  • You take durability damage on death

Yet open world is a "you win or you lose", unlike the two methods mentioned above which will at least reward you "somewhat" even if you can't "win" entirely. But the problem with open world is players who trade kills, which some have had their DT reset or have been banned for it.

Needless to say... long story short.

Deathtoll needs a buff, period, more-so in open world than anything else but Bloodsports is a good start for players that aren't able to fight the more experienced PVPers.