Nanometic

Sabertooth Helmet Enforcer Exclusivity

I know no one will care, but I felt like making a post to point out the fact you can buy this on both criminal and enforcer when it's from a criminal pack, I'm all for de-bundling and adding more customization option for people, but, back when this pack first came out, if you bought it within a small window you got both the enforcer and criminal bundle for your character, making it semi-rare to see a enforcer with the criminal gear or vice versa. 

I don't know, i'm just a little bummed out my semi-rare mask is now available again to the public.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nanometic said:

I know no one will care, but I felt like making a post to point out the fact you can buy this on both criminal and enforcer when it's from a criminal pack, I'm all for de-bundling and adding more customization option for people, but, back when this pack first came out, if you bought it within a small window you got both the enforcer and criminal bundle for your character, making it semi-rare to see a enforcer with the criminal gear or vice versa. 

I don't know, i'm just a little bummed out my semi-rare mask is now available again to the public.

I feel the same about the ammo belt chest config, only for crims in the heavy somthing bundle (sry cant remember the full name off hand). Enforcers can be rambo too you know.

Yeah you're not the first, besides people buying the expensive packs to get that one nice mask / config / those shoes and them now seeing those specifically on sale for 99g1c, these 'exclusive' thingies go as well.

At first it'was kinda sour to see this as well, but in the end this is better; just a sour leftover from how bad the greed was before LO. Really.

(Also throwing looks at my lost-meta expensive prem-guns, and never-to-be-used again prem-cars, might be an idea to put those on sale as well. Can enjoy those, but for a better price I'd say. Or update them  😋)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

Dude, you're literally upset because LO is doing something vaguely contrary to you being allowed to keep something you obtained through a glitch.

I know you're not really all in on this, but this is taking exclusivity complaints to the next level, lol.

12 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Remember when APB had two different factions?

I'd like the factions to be more different, but I think arbitrary ARMAS customization differences isn't really the best difference between factions.

I'm down for anything that brings in more money for the game. 

Never been big on lore or factions personally. It's just red vs blue (green) for me. 

21 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I'm down for anything that brings in more money for the game.

Tactical banana, now for only 10k G1C.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Tactical banana, now for only 10k G1C.

Furry tails now 100k G1c. 

Matt could retire off that one. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Furry tails now 100k G1c. 

Yiff Yes!

16 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Remember when APB had two different factions?

No.

17 hours ago, Nanometic said:

We discussed this in the Butcher skin thread but I'll repeat that I am all for unlocking of exclusive content but understand why the snowflakes don't want to melt.

But to me APB is about customisation not exclusivity - it is not how many items/title/guns/kits you have it is about how you use them. You said yourself how much of a bane it was to buy a 3999G1C pack just for a single pair of shoes, we've all done it, and so what LO is doing is for the good of us - giving us the chance to cherry-pick our gear at their expense.

This is a good thing for us.