some player told me that he has connections with LO devs and those devs told him that apb is shutting down next year and will be relaunched as 'apb 2' which is going to be a pay to play version of the same game.

Players will get 10mil cash + a lots legionaries guns with the purchase of game.

Is it true? :O

or he just made me a fool? i hope its the later.

4 minutes ago, foscor77 said:

some player told me that he has connections with LO devs and those devs told him that apb is shutting down next year and will be relaunched as 'apb 2' which is going to be a pay to play version of the same game.

Players will get 10mil cash + a lots legionaries guns with the purchase of game.

No dev would leak that kind of info to a friend who couldn't be trusted to keep quiet about it, in which case you wouldn't be hearing of it.

So no, its not true.

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

wMWySiP.gif

I love this gif a lot lemme just say.

Edited by Nite
Edit: spelling

Nope, he's just full of shit.  The only mention of APB 2 was how MattScott was referring to the Unreal 4 upgrade of APB (not the one coming soon, this is an ongoing project carried out by their separate Australian team)  He was simply calling that version APB2 because the game would have to be completely rewritten from the ground up, but he wasn't referring to it as a different game altogether.

What kind of bs do you manage to believe in ? Are you 12 ? like me ?

hey i got a hookup to some apb 2 founders packs, $399.99 each

i don’t usually do this but i’ll let u buy one early

lmao what .

Even if this were true it's way too late to do that , you can go from pay to play to free to play , but doing the opposite is almost company suicide .

3 hours ago, foscor77 said:

or he just made me a fool? i hope its the later.

uhm what

Your friend got it wrong. It's gonna be called APB: Vendetta

/s

• Like 1

this reminds me of the old days when pokemon was the best thing in the world and a rumor of this kind got people looking for a way to move a truck to find mew.

glad to see people is more skeptic these days.

oh, btw guys, did you know that if you make a lixil symbol and paint it in the secret graffity spot below double B you get a free, unique lixil vulcano? the graffity spot is only accesible by one pixel under double B's feet so you have to look for it,its kinda hard to find, oh, and it'll only show up if you're not on a mission, while another player in your group is in the enforcer side of tigers parade, going through stage 2 while having between 1:10 and 1:00 time left.

Edited by TheOppositePolarBear

Why would you believe an obvious blatant lie?

• Like 1

this rumor happened i think a year ago. and the year after that.

and the year after that.

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

4v30o8.png

tenor.gif?itemid=4560909

wut the fakk is dat !?  how did i miss this ... 

44 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

4v30o8.png

tenor.gif?itemid=4560909

wut the fakk is dat !?  how did i miss this ... 

ur like 2 days late there was a thread and everything 

Funniest post I have seen this month. Thanks for a good laugh

41 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

That's true actually, it's called APB Rewind and we're time traveling back to 2010

rewind? time to dislike

I'm embarrassed for you that you actually believed your friend enough to make this post.

Hi there,

I wasn’t sure if this was a joke post or not, but the OP seems sincere, so I’ll take it at face value.

I can 100% confirm this is not true.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

it wouldn't be a bad thing since this game needs a full rework, might aswell start from 0