Sign in to follow this  
Diabeetus_X

Gamerfirst support

I was just wondering if there is anyone handling support cases.

i sent them a message 5 days ago and havent heard anything from them.

16 minutes ago, Arska_ said:

I've got some bad news for you my friend.

Depending on what you ticket is regarding, wait times can vary between weeks and months.

31 minutes ago, Arska_ said:

hi gamer

be7bd0ea8b8eb3a8acf0d78fc2d38c89.png

3 months between my first and last with less than 3k tickets submitted between ;; still waiting :^)

2 'general' tickets ;; 1 cheater ticket

Edited by iRawwwN

Hey hm , don't explode okay but ...

Waits go from three weeks to months

unknown.png

I mean considering that people would send a ticket for everything they do, I mean just look at the picture above and realize that almost 3000 new tickets were opened throughout three months, knowing that ID of tickets are going up per each ticket. They have limited resources (a.k.a people reviewing your tickets) so no wonder it takes months to actually get a solution to any case.

Maybe the wait time would be lower if people wouldn't spam a ticket for every issue they encounter or every person they "sense" is cheating.

I'm kinda curious as to people who have to wait 'months', like, kinda made it a habit to spam support with (duplicate community) questions?  🤔

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, Arska_ said:

it takes more then 3 months depending on the subject, they are having alot of tickets, and no that much people working on them be patient.

2 hours ago, Ketog said:

Hey hm , don't explode okay but ...

Waits go from three weeks to months

unknown.png

nice to see 11 days ago they were solving tickets about 300 away from my first ticket.

1 hour ago, Jazeker said:

I'm kinda curious as to people who have to wait 'months', like, kinda made it a habit to spam support with (duplicate community) questions?  🤔

Probably silvers reporting cheaters, and stuff about account getting unbanned. wonder what will happen with the new report system in game and how that will affect ticket times.

6 hours ago, Arska_ said:

lol 5days? only 5 days?

why do support handle cheat reports? shouldnt there be GM's or something handling those?

if you ask me, support should handle money & account and other relatable problems, not cheaters..

Edited by Arska_

Hi there,

3 months for support is objectively awful.

Unfortunately, players submit tickets for absolutely everything from harassment to scammed items to billing issues.

The old G1 also had a lot of copy/paste responses, and I made it a policy not to respond to players like that. If you ask for help on a ticket, we try to take the time and properly research the issue to get it resolved.

We created the trading system in response to the sheer number of scam tickets. And we’ve recently rebuilt the /report system so players don’t need to open tickets for harassment or cheating issues.

We are slowly seeing the queue times drop. We are working hard to catch up.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

8 minutes ago, MattScott said:

We created the trading system in response to the sheer number of scam tickets. And we’ve recently rebuilt the /report system so players don’t need to open tickets for harassment or cheating issues.

We are slowly seeing the queue times drop. We are working hard to catch up.

Thanks,

Matt

Never even occurred to me that an in-game report system would help with tickets. Now that you've said it the whole thing seems painfully obvious. 

Well then.

Wait 6 months and you're halfway there.

My support ticket took 4 or 5 months? It got answered successfully though and my issue was fixed. I feel a little better knowing that the copypaste answers are gone though. That does bring peace of mind, lol

Sign in to follow this