KurtKlops

Game not starting

Hello, 

yesterday everything worked fine. Now when i try to start APB the launcher opens, but its stuck in the uploading process. (actuall running for 7 mins)

Any suggestions? This is really a bummer :classic_sad:

I have the same problem except that for me its 15 mins. So if anyone can help would be nice

Have you tried repairing the client itself? There's a repair button in the bottom right corner of the launcher itself. Then restart your computer after that and you should be fine. If not, then I would just reinstall it and do another restart to refresh everything. Hopefully this works.

Edited by ThatOneCripGirl

i just uninstalled the game. Downloading again (this time via Steam) worked just as expected and was done after 9 mins. Unfortunatley then the updating process started within the launcher. At the begining at 10 KB/s but that was the high point. Speed declined steadily and is actually at 500 bytes/s. Painfull to watch. Ill keep u updated.

Looks like it did not help. After a painfull long time the updating process was done, the yellow bar is full now. Still im stuck in the launcher as the grey button above does not move beyond 30% or so.

Now this is a serious problem. I hope any advice will come.

ps  sorry if my mediocre english makes it hard to understand my posting at times

Iam online now. After a long time the launcher finished its job. So far so good but something is not right here.