PHM

Player report and bug report not working !

So I (and others) wanted to report a player with the new /report function but you cannot submit the ticket because the submit field is always greyed out.

I wrote an ingame bug  report using the main menu feature but after submitting the system console told me there was an error submitting the bug report. GG.

Please fix this.

Edited by PHM

As mentioned in the patch notes

Known Issues:

• Choosing the cheating category will not correctly update the report button. The workaround for this issue is choosing the cheating category before the player name is entered. If the category is chosen first, then the player name is entered, it will work correctly.
  • Using /report (name) will not correctly update the report button. Simply delete the last letter/number of the character's name once in the report form and re-enter it to correctly refresh the button.

This last one fixes it.

Edited by Kevkof
Added link to the original patch notes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/13/2018 at 4:17 PM, PHM said:

So I (and others) wanted to report a player with the new /report function but you cannot submit the ticket because the submit field is always greyed out.

I wrote an ingame bug  report using the main menu feature but after submitting the system console told me there was an error submitting the bug report. GG.

Please fix this.

This is a known bug and the patch notes even stated it  , just do the report and add the name after

also, if you somehow managed to type in your own name, it'll be greyed out as well

:^)

Did a report and forgot the players name so I just put in the only name I could remember 

Turned out to be someone on my friends list... good times.

1 minute ago, Zolerox said:

Did a report and forgot the players name so I just put in the only name I could remember 

Turned out to be someone on my friends list... good times.

jesus, i hope you never file a police report.