Sign in to follow this  
Ayule

can apb be better please ?? ( boring af )

fix the game please its just getting boring and boring more .... do something please .. thanks ! lel

• Like 1

fix ur life please its just getting boring and boring more .... do something please .. thanks ! lel

- my parents, 2018

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Wow that is some really constructive criticism.  I think you just saved APB.  Good job.

???

want more less boring pls fix

Edited by neophobia

just asked something to LO but as i can see some people are still azz licking them for absolutely nothing lmao ... keep doing that i guess

Edited by Ayule

We all know those 50% sales was G1 trying to hold onto it's playerbase because they neglected them and the game.

Also, if APB is boring...just go play something else? Really, there's not much LO can do to suddenly make it fun. They can't just snap their fingers and "fix" APB.

To the author Just tell us why you think it's boring and how you would make the game better. Discussing ideas is more productive than just complaining, no? 

• Like 1

On 1/26/2019 at 11:21 PM, TacticallyRed said:

We all know those 50% sales was G1 trying to hold onto it's playerbase because they neglected them and the game.

not even that, they were only trying to make quick cash by that.

you can see that they were already in contact with LO quite some time before the actual purchase by LO since they did advertise for one of their games.

so it is quite likely they just tried to milk what's left before selling it.

On 1/26/2019 at 11:09 PM, Atomkraftwerk said:

LO ??? Isnt even giving 50% sales like G1 did ,dont expect to much.

saying LO doesn't care bc they don't do 50% sales might also be the most senseless thing ever.

most weapons are permanently almost on sale level. they lowered the g1c cost by 20% and weapon cost by about 30% all across the board (0.8*0.7=0.56 - that's like a permanent 44% sale.) - and they are still saying they will rework armas further - but only after more important work has been fone. that they don't focus on monetization first shows that they are really trying to improve the game instead of just milking it.

you're being utterly ridiculous.

Because there's no better way to get people to fix a game then just saying it's boring, I think LO is doing a great job, as above mentioned they decreased prices all around which experienced members can see. 

Personally I satill love the game, attending events, clan battles etc. 

I think the best way to revive, is by finally releasing the new engine, if they have done it on XBox, it should hopefully be feasible on PC.  There are a lot of bugs/fixes but nothign major, humurous and funny if anything.

OP Post TL:DR Summary,

[gam bor lel fix pls.]

For anyone who didn't want to fully read all the well thought out and constructive criticism.

Sign in to follow this