MattScott

New SPCT team

15 hours ago, Kempington said:

I somehow have a feeling I'm not one of the good 5. Nonetheless, we'll do what we can to help test the new stuff to ensure it's as bug free as possible! Of course, I'll try to keep an eye out for feedback from you ladies and gentlemen so we can test it ourselves and attempt to re-create the issues you may encounter.

Mate, if you question and panick about if you are one of the bad ones are not, I can already asure you. You are ine of the GREAT ones.. Selfreflection is very important to keep things... Clean.

So keep it up and make APB a better place ^^ (but I do indeed see some.... Patterns with some of the chosen members... Still, I am not the one who runs nor made APB >.<)

20 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Kemp and I might not get along very well at times, but you cannot deny that he knows more about APB than just about anyone.

Only problem I have with cookie is hes a cookie cannibal

Other than that I'm happy hes up there

Not jealous at all that's a lot of weight to carry congrats

2 hours ago, Gateron said:

Kempington, The guy that said shotgun buff was fine and there was no issue? But i see some very good candidates so i have no worries :). Also glad we got a normal test team now

flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg&f=1

Want to use a larger omegalul? I can't see it clearly

9 hours ago, Nev said:

Not that this is relevant to anyone that has been selected to SPCT.  @MattScott Clearly stated that if there is proof of someone cheating in the past they would get rebanned,In a previous post. The whole clean state was just because they couldn’t confirm who got banned for cheating and who didn’t. But he did state that he would ban players where there was obvious proof, Though there has been no signs of him upholding his word on that though.

But congrats again to Kemp, Frosi, Elanih, Rooq,  and Shakespade really good choices.

iirc this was more of a “if they keep cheating then battleye will catch them” due to the whole clean slate thing

2 hours ago, SkittyM said:

SPCT being public was something we kinda pushed for after Lixil had wanted to make it all private and some things we didn't agree with.  Really it was more of a "It worked during RP, so why not?" thing.  Also Matt agreed with us though his opinion on the NDA was mildly amusing.

It’s a commendable position, considering you’re potentially subjecting yourselves to bigboy internet smacktalk for doing volunteer work.

But it’s also another move towards keeping the clean slate clean, the fresh start fresh, and the ghost of APB past in the past.

Just gonna' point out that Rooq doesn't have an SPCT forum tag.

2 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Just gonna' point out that Rooq doesn't have an SPCT forum tag.

That's being worked on, but thanks for reminding us 🙂 . I'll go poke some more people.

Edited by Kevkof

14 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

I'll go poke some more people.

No, don't.

@CookiePuss Don't let us down. 
Don't let me down atleast. Test every single thing you can :')

LOL it's like a who's who of the elite. I mean, I don't have any issues with any of these people, but they are not average players, and most of them are very well known or popular. I'm mystified by this decision. I would hope there would be a larger array of players across more skill levels, and people who are less well known.

For those thinking I'm butthurt because I'm not part of it: I have no interest in testing, Matt Scott actually knows this personally from a conversation we had.

I'm not upset or anything, I'm just confused.

Grats to all those chosen, seems like a nice bunch to have for the revival of the SPCT!

1 hour ago, -Rachel- said:

LOL it's like a who's who of the elite. I mean, I don't have any issues with any of these people, but they are not average players, and most of them are very well known or popular. I'm mystified by this decision. I would hope there would be a larger array of players across more skill levels, and people who are less well known.

For those thinking I'm butthurt because I'm not part of it: I have no interest in testing, Matt Scott actually knows this personally from a conversation we had.

aside from popularity all the ones i know are fairly average players

8 hours ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Want to use a larger omegalul? I can't see it clearly

Here a 8k by 8k one

6PvU95l.jpg

Edited by Gateron

2 hours ago, -Rachel- said:

You're right, im not average, im below average and am very well known for being a terrible shot.

Popularity has nothing to do with ones ability to give feedback on something.  A number of us were chosen due to our activity and ability to give constructive criticism.  Obviously if that were the opposite we wouldn't have been reached out to.

Edited by SkittyM

25 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

Popularity has nothing to do with ones ability to give feedback on something.  A number of us were chosen due to our activity and ability to give constructive criticism.  Obviously if that were the opposite we wouldn't have been reached out to.

For better or for worse though, being well known does make you get noticed.

Popular isn't the right word though, I'm not sure anyone on APB is "popular," and IDK if I'd say having faith in LO's decisions is "obvious." It's especially bizarre IMO that the members were seemingly chosen primarily if not entirely from Discord.

3 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

For better or for worse though, being well known does make you get noticed.

Popular isn't the right word though, I'm not sure anyone on APB is "popular," and IDK if I'd say having faith in LO's decisions is "obvious." It's especially bizarre IMO that the members were seemingly chosen primarily if not entirely from Discord.

I would guess Discord was just an easier medium to get everyone together on.  Weird but i guess this is the new age.

3 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

I would guess Discord was just an easier medium to get everyone together on.  Weird but i guess this is the new age.

That would make sense if there was an official APB discord, but there isn't, so if this is the new age LO isn't in it.

Plus, getting people together has nothing to do with recruiting.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, infy said:

Eeeek~

Awoo?

What's the "eeeek" at?

Something i am missing tho, there are only 11 players and they will be testing the new engine and the new riot mode.
How is 11 people gonna help with stress tests or heavy loads? or is that later to come? Maybe i missed something
I am just asking lol

1 minute ago, Keshi said:

Something i am missing tho, there are only 11 players and they will be testing the new engine and the new riot mode.
How is 11 people gonna help with stress tests or heavy loads? or is that later to come? Maybe i missed something
I am just asking lol

More will be added

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Keshi said:

I am just asking lol

1 hour ago, Shini said:

More will be added

Along with adding more testers, Little Orbit also has an internal Quality Assurance team.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Along with adding more testers, Little Orbit also has an internal Quality Assurance team.

oh noted...thank you for clarifying that my dude

Really getting excited to see good news end of 2018...

Edited by Keshi
Cookie didn't give me permission to edit but i did anyways