MattScott

New SPCT team

2 minutes ago, Kiida said:

Except it's not just 'five people'. Everyone who plays APB has a chance to push their suggestions towards improving the game, just many choose to fuzzy bunny and whine instead. SPCT are mainly there for balance testing and finding bugs to fix.

the gold elite playing in the silver area has an exceptional point of view about the balance of weapons , missions ...

Nice to see recognized names to be part of it. Grats!

12 minutes ago, Yood said:

the gold elite playing in the silver area has an exceptional point of view about the balance of weapons , missions ...

It's pretty simple to balance guns without taking threat and matchmaking into account. The SPCT group have players of all skill levels and will likely go through missions of 4v4 anyway.

Golds aren't to blame for this problem though. G1's poor decisions in 2013 that introduced mission scores and district segregation caused dethreating on a mass scale. Most of those high silver-low gold (yellow) players couldn't handle the competition in gold districts and so dethreated so they could play in bronze. This led to gold district populations dying and forced golds to start playing in silver.

Edited by Kiida
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Yood said:

I mean, they're gold for a reason. They know their way around the game, and they know a good amount of history behind APB.

Also, I'd like to see you go to a gold district and get opposition. 

8 minutes ago, IROCkiller said:

I mean, they're gold for a reason. They know their way around the game, and they know a good amount of history behind APB.

Also, I'd like to see you go to a gold district and get opposition. 

7 years gold (elite) plays in the silver arena against silver , bronze , T lv . do you think this is an honest game that can attract ?

nonsense games -  gold playing in the silver and bronze arena .,  T LV playing in the silver and bronze arena .

Edited by Yood

Just now, Yood said:

7 years gold (elite) plays in the silver arena against silver , bronze , T lv . do you think this is an honest game that can attract ?

While it hasn't been seven years, this is definitely an issue that needs to be solved. However, it's not as easy as forcing all Golds on Gold server as that will make people dethreat by teamkilling / afking in missions to be able to go back to a Silver district which will also impact the enjoyment of the game. I feel like the only proper solution to this issue is the cross-district matchmaking that has been mentioned quite a few times as that'll give the game a far larger pool of players to choose from meaning that Silvers should hopefully be matched against Silvers and Golds against Golds.

8 minutes ago, Frosi said:

While it hasn't been seven years, this is definitely an issue that needs to be solved. However, it's not as easy as forcing all Golds on Gold server as that will make people dethreat by teamkilling / afking in missions to be able to go back to a Silver district which will also impact the enjoyment of the game. I feel like the only proper solution to this issue is the cross-district matchmaking that has been mentioned quite a few times as that'll give the game a far larger pool of players to choose from meaning that Silvers should hopefully be matched against Silvers and Golds against Golds.

wow Yes ! you're already marked by God . continue further.  your opinion is certainly a priority . 

no silver , gold, bronze players - all in one pot !

T lv vs clan gold players - COOL 

Edited by Yood

Glad to see some renowned players who have contributed for the game by some means. Would love to see aeronaut, Ghost, zombie and kewlin out there as well 😄

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Yood said:

wow Yes ! you're already marked by God . continue further.  your opinion is certainly a priority . 

no silver , gold, bronze players - all in one pot !

T lv vs clan gold players - COOL 

Read Matt's post again before posting crap like this. Because clearly you have no idea about the purpose of SPCT team.

Its nice to see old players joining in to improve this game, wishing good luck.

Oh no ! Cooky's in  , glad to see SKay back tho.

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Et tu eggman?

4nBx67L.gif

I am me , yes, Ketog , Aka egghead , aka eggman , aka the only fool to wear the egghead mask and have the egg head title aka the voice of citadel's social , aka the social warrior prophet.... sorry this is going too far.

Edited by Ketog

Glad to see the SPCT coming back, I hope it works out well. I'm glad to see at least a few people I trust on there.

I'm looking forward to the RFP buff @SKay, don't let me down.   ❤️

1 hour ago, Yood said:

nonsense games -  gold playing in the silver and bronze arena .,  T LV playing in the silver and bronze arena .

matchmaking and threat are already scheduled to be worked on

Is it because I'm sometimes silver?

I know it's actually because no one knows who I am ;-;

10 minutes ago, LoveForMatt said:

The bigger fish will eat the smaller one... even in bronze districts there are low skilled silver abusing starters (no dethreaters).

T lv players NO CAN play in the bronze area . it is not necessary to pay so much attention to my person . accept a new team SPCT for granted .

the gods have already made their choice .

Edited by Yood

6 hours ago, MattScott said:

we’re going to be testing the new engine upgrade and RIOT mode soon.

nice

Edited by TheMessiah

As a 100% self-appointed figure of authority on this forum (obey the sig), I'd say that you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy in this game. I know some of the names on the list here from the forum, and during the past 3 minutes I have judged their personalities harshly and with loads of shallow prejudice. My conclusion is very clear, they will have a positive effect on released content/features.

LgE.gif

Happy birthday @SKay

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AsgerLund said:

~snip~

It'Skay

Let's hope this SPCT team does their assumed job/position unlike certain members of the old one.

Not 100% sure if I am set on the idea of how publicized it is though.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1