Lixil

2FA and new report system!

These two posts above me describe everything anyone currently needs to know about the game.  And yes you are entitled to your own opinion on which approach is the most 'toxic' here.

Good luck APB!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

you LO guys really are awesome. you aren't going to get everything right all the time and we know that. but it shows so much that you care and working hard. just don't work so hard it stops being fun for you 🙂

thanks for everything you do @Lixil @MattScott

• Like 1

On 12/13/2018 at 6:51 PM, Kevkof said:

If you still have the logs from all that time, then that might be possible. It would take some time, but it can be done. 

Though I would suggest to not just try and report them all, but when you meet them again in a match, just to keep it in mind that you reported them before.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll dig through some stuff and files and see if I can find logs.

A very wise suggestion. Once I got my List, I'll keep it close, would I encounter "them" again.

• Thanks 1

yes hopefully it will help wake up the exploiters and botters. So they understand that cheating in any form is banable.  

• Like 1

On 12/12/2018 at 4:10 AM, Lixil said:

[see first post]

Hello,

Thank you. Could you please make it so that we can see the history (i.e. target name, report category and date) of our reports? Additionally it would help tremendously if we could see the most current name of the person we reported in the past (most current alias), suggestion to put their current alias in brackets behind the original name if applicable.

Right now it's like sending reports into a black hole, especially with people being able to name-change so easily. Please take this suggestion into consideration as an update for the system. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Monolillity

• Like 3