Sign in to follow this  
Eisenacher

Global Battleye Bans

I was given a 3 day ban on one of my accounts and I go onto another one of my accounts that wasn’t issued a ban only to be given a Battleye global ban. The account I originally got the ban on was for three days and after the three days went by I was issued a six day ban right after. Now I have no issue waiting the six days, but i’m concerned about the other accounts that I logged into during the time of the three day ban. When I login to those accounts I can make it past the character selection screen but when I try and enter any district I am disconnected and brought back to the login screen with the Global Battleye Ban and my ban ID. Will I keep getting served more and more days of suspension and will I be able to login to the accounts that share the same IP that the account originally got banned on?

Since it states it's "Battleye Global Ban", I think you should go to Battleye as this ban doesn't only apply to APB...

(Global ban usually means ban by service)

Edited by Mitne

Were you ever banned from any of games which are supported by Battleye?

Or did you cheat in them?

Or it was only when you were banned in APB and after coming back from 3 day ban, you got instant banned by service?

Edited by Mitne

On 12/11/2018 at 4:42 AM, Aftokinito said:

Don't cheat and you won't get banned. It should have been perma instead of 3 days.

yikes another victim of the "everyone who gets banned is cheating" mentality

2 hours ago, Deftonez said:

yikes another victim of the "everyone who gets banned is cheating" mentality

Well if you're banned by BattleEye, you were cheating, as that's the point of BattleEye.  MattScott has also explained that this is the process when BattleEye initiates an automatic ban on your account.

What is it with old cheaters (and their friends) always trying to create misdirection?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mynd said:

Well if you're banned by BattleEye, you were cheating, as that's the point of BattleEye.  MattScott has also explained that this is the process when BattleEye initiates an automatic ban on your account.

What is it with old cheaters (and their friends) always trying to create misdirection?

to be fair the battleye support site snapshot literally 2 posts above yours mentions both compromised accounts and a false ban wave 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mynd said:

are you illiterate or just dumb? asking for a friend

also, no one here is trying to create 'misdirection' - you're just delusional bro sorry

Edited by Deftonez
error

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

to be fair the battleye support site snapshot literally 2 posts above yours mentions both compromised accounts and a false ban wave 

Sure, but my point is that BattleEye bans for cheating, not other things.  AFAIK it hasn't been abused like FairFight was to hand out bans for things other than cheating.

Sign in to follow this