Sign in to follow this  
Hollowchick

This never gets old

Punkbuster and FairFight they have completely different goals . statement on many false bans FairFight  - FAKE . BattlEye officially recognized in erroneous prohibitions .

Edited by Yood

5 hours ago, Hollowchick said:

People like Vegeta is the entire reason threads like this exist.

Y'all ain't even OGs, you should have played the game 6 months prior to FF, we had a cheater rate of well past 50% back then.
Those were the days. Was fun owning cheaters.

I remember ordering pizza and some 2 liter Pepsi after a good night of trolling the cheaters that we all knew about back in the day.

That one day of getting them good  in our flanking was worth the wait.

I'm glad it's not as bad as back then.

Normally it was a nightmare if they were in a group.

But there's always that one day that one time....and it tasted sweet.

So glad we have BattleEye now. no anti cheat catches 100% but its better than anything we had before so I'm happy enough.

• Like 1

To be honest the game does not have THAT many cheaters just people never want to admit when someone is better then they are so they default to "They can't be better then me they're cheating" to try and save their pride.

If anyone wants any evidence of this just pay attention to how many times you get accused of cheating while playing the game, It pretty much ends up being whenever you have around 5/1 K/D ratio in my experience.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LoveForMatt said:

I can do pretty fucked up things, have a good score etc... but i never receive hackusations. Probably because i do not cheat?

I’m a casual perma-silver and I get quite a bit of hackusations. Probably because I do not cheat?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LoveForMatt said:

a8d.jpg

Which part of my statement?

Confusing how anti-cheater threads get moved and closed while pro-cheater threads seem to stay up. And then, if you start looking at the posters (purged) inside each of such threads, which reside at the opposites of the spectrum, you can see a clear pattern concerning certain posters and just have to ask; how is this 'toxicity' (around cheating) defined for this community. It surely isn't just one sided, is it. Have a good day.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, -KC- said:

Confusing how anti-cheater threads get moved and closed while pro-cheater threads seem to stay up. And then, if you start looking at the posters (purged) inside each of such threads, which reside at the opposites of the spectrum, you can see a clear pattern concerning certain posters and just have to ask; how is this 'toxicity' (around cheating) defined for this community. It surely isn't just one sided, is it. Have a good day.

its almost like the "pro cheater" threads arent baseless accusations and misinformation

5 minutes ago, -KC- said:

This is not a pro cheater thread. It is an anti-hackusator thread. You'd know that if you actually read the posts, especially the ones where people admit that APB has cheaters. It just is not as prolific and wide spread as many make it out to be.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

This is not a pro cheater thread. It is an anti-hackusator thread. You'd know that if you actually read the posts, especially the ones where people admit that APB has cheaters. It just is not as prolific and wide spread as many make it out to be.

This ^^^^

Also why we employed NotZombieBiscuit for the "add it to the pile" job

But on a serious note : most of the hackusation threads seemed to come from the same people every time they raged from getting owned.

Even I have been accused by them and I'm no gold just a high silver.

Be careful who you get candy from.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

This ^^^^

Also why we employed NotZombieBiscuit for the "add it to the pile" job

I employed myself thank you very much.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I employed myself thank you very much.

you're self employed? hey can i borrow 20 bucks? I wanna buy a new gun on APB to drive people nuts with

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

self employed

You'll get hairy palms self employing yourself too much.

On 12/12/2018 at 3:51 PM, LoveForMatt said:

Oh i played you today... you are lucky to have that low rank that plays godly man, i really envy you.

I wish to be carried like that.

Prime example of that ego apb players get. 

On 12/14/2018 at 11:25 AM, LoveForMatt said:

Because they want to ignore the real issue and act like everything is ok.

Meanwhile cheaters inside keep doing what they do, ruining games everyday.

I wanted to quote myself but certain thread about oscar got completly removed from existence.

It's still there. You are just accusing people with no basis of doing so and wondering why it gets removed.

Hackusating with no proof, in other words. Makes the game look bad because you can't grasp fundamental engine limitations as i've explained before.

8 minutes ago, LoveForMatt said:

(sometiemes using oscar firing at any distance it lands every-bullet no matter how much you zigzag etc)

Katchwi, by now you should know that things like base accuracy, bloom, and RNG are all handled SERVER SIDED.

So unless you are accusing someone of hacking into LO's servers, what you are saying just isn't possible.

10 minutes ago, LoveForMatt said:

OIc not, just them plumbing with ridiculous aim (sometiemes using oscar firing at any distance it lands every-bullet no matter how much you zigzag etc), they are allways in the right moment in the right place, forcing people to leave...

Well, that can be visible by anyone who plays the game and thats why pop drops every time.

Not sure where are you trying to reach... if software cant do the job a gm with knowledge in game mechanics and what can be or cant be done spotting players and start banning.

let me try again

because you think they are cheating =/= they are cheating

and by engine limitations, this game can only send so much information at a time, which is why you may engage in fights where you actually don't even see missed bullets when they are actually missing if you watch it from their perspective.

the client side information you receive is false, incorrect, and not at all representative of the actual handling of the server, for instance, bullet impacts are all wrong. A cheater cannot modify recoil or accuracy nor projectile travel time/curvature or anything of the sort, same with health, all of these are handled server side.

you do not know what you are talking about at all and it shows, clearly. its time to stop.

Edited by Virgil

1 minute ago, LoveForMatt said:

Well it seems that you need to be blocked.

How they do it? I have no idea because i never cheated, but their insane accuracy and excellent hit reg (you heard enough that most of us have problems with it,. sometiems is really impossible to hit anyone)? at all times its just absurd. There is sometimes desync character-hitbox, they never seem to have troubles with that.

Not sure why you are playing the stupid now, try to be nice since you got the spct tittle.

I cant comment on any specific gunfight you've been involved in.

If you have any video evidence, Id be happy to view it.

Im just trying to combat the spread of misinformation.

No hack can do what you are saying they do. That is simply a fact. That was my only point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LoveForMatt said:

Well it seems that you need to be blocked.

How they do it? I have no idea because i never cheated, but their insane accuracy and excellent hit reg (you heard enough that most of us have problems with it,. sometiems is really impossible to hit anyone)? at all times its just absurd. There is sometimes desync character-hitbox, they never seem to have troubles with that.

Not sure why you are playing the stupid now, try to be nice since you got the spct tittle.

all of the people you are complaining about complain about all of that much more than you, i assure you. you, STILL, have nothing to back up what you say other than your personal opinion.

10 minutes ago, LoveForMatt said:

I really doubt it, i really do.

But if you insinst, yes, we should give up and resign and accept being cheaters fodder.

How i saw something like this that they mods banned me:

(old vid, not name and shame bs intended)

How the engine being limited can acept stuff like this? Explain me mr engineer.

Probably i am just crazy seeing things, right?

Ofc there are more soft cheats than this...

None of what i said isn't possible, is in this video? Am i missing something? lol.

There are multiple forms of speedhacks, the one featured in your video was when there was a bug that allowed you to increase your clockrate while running windows vista to speed up the game. Yes, that is the actual bug. Yes, you can ask Epicgoat, Adrianna, Kellyq, or Nocturnal yourself to confirm this. There was no monitoring for speed at this time, using an awful "Anticheat" where bans were issued by developers, and not by the software.

There are other forms of speedhacks still available, the ones I've seen usually end up being banned... because BattleEye, just like any modern anticheat, bans in waves because it is the most efficient and productive form of doing so. I can also say for certainty you aren't experiencing this that often, because out of the 40 people that regularly sit in my discord, most of whom are on the game at least 5 or more hours a day, haven't seen anything remotely suspicious more than a handful of times since BE was added. A handful of them also stream their entire game sessions, every time they play if you want video evidence of that. It's also pretty obvious you just went out and found a super blatant and old example, again providing no evidence of your own to further your obvious bullshoot. I know who you think cheats, and I can assure you none of them are flying around the map.

You don't know what youre talking about, again, and your example has nothing to do with the engines limitations, considering i specifically referenced you with this prior to that post when you claimed to be shot through walls and getting min-ttked every time. The engine can give you the illusion that you are getting min-ttk'd when people are actually missing.

I do however fully realize replying to you is a completely futile task, as, you are going to promptly end up ignoring me when you run out of things to throw a tantrum about, and then go back to spewing the same misinformed arrogant bullshoot in other threads, further scaring off new players because you again, have not the slightest clue what you're talking about and are not remotely experienced enough to know if someone is cheating or not, especially in a game riddled with as much bugs, RNG, and general bullshoot as APB.

Edited by Virgil

1 hour ago, LoveForMatt said:

@Virgil

Ok, join right now. Ill give u some names and you tell me if they do something suspicious.

wtf does this mean

3 hours ago, LoveForMatt said:

Then why are you denying it?

Ofc I cant provide any evidence because you can't name and explain what and how they do it. The most I can do is repeat myself that their tracking, fire speed, reflexes and perfect hit reg at all times is just not from a normal player.

I see them toggling too, when they are off they are completely different. When they toggle on it just reminds me the game play of most cheaters I've faced in my nearly 8k hours.

You are acting  pretty odd. It is hard to follow what you are saying.

On 12/13/2018 at 4:05 PM, WingedArc said:

To be honest the game does not have THAT many cheaters just people never want to admit when someone is better then they are so they default to "They can't be better then me they're cheating" to try and save their pride.

If anyone wants any evidence of this just pay attention to how many times you get accused of cheating while playing the game, It pretty much ends up being whenever you have around 5/1 K/D ratio in my experience.

When I got back into the game after a full year of not playing it took exactly 3 kills before I first got hackusated.
My aim was SO far off it was a miracle I even hit them.
You really don't need to be good to receive hackusations on the regular.

Sign in to follow this