Sign in to follow this  
Hollowchick

This never gets old

3 minutes ago, LordVegeta said:

Not all people were banned through fairfight, people that were unbanned kept all their money/tickets so thats irrelevant. Not odd at all.

P382q2K.gif

Literally what?

Just now, LordVegeta said:

Did I stutter?

I got unbanned, wheres all my money and joker tickets?

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

I got unbanned, wheres all my money and joker tickets?

why were you banned? 

5 minutes ago, LordVegeta said:

why were you banned? 

wym? I asked why all my money and JT were gone. 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

wym? I asked why all my money and JT were gone. 

You said you were unbanned. Why were you banned in the first place?

2 minutes ago, LordVegeta said:

You said you were unbanned. Why were you banned in the first place?

Unreal. 

You take care of yourself you sill weeb. 

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Unreal. 

You take care of yourself you sill weeb. 

Yeah thats what I thought son. Get out of here.

Just now, LordVegeta said:

Yeah thats what I thought son. Get out of here.

Can I go to bed now dad?

22 minutes ago, LordVegeta said:

No you didn't forget. Like I said you just dont admit it which is fine thats why I'm here buddy. 

Not all people were banned through fairfight, people that were unbanned kept all their money/tickets so thats irrelevant. Not odd at all. 

nicetryguy

but there’s pretty decent documentation of zombie playing regularly

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Can I go to bed now dad?

You like how I turned the tables there huh

12 minutes ago, LordVegeta said:

You like how I turned the tables there huh

No really, can I?

17 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

but there’s pretty decent documentation of zombie playing regularly

Obvious alt account with the same name, clothing, items, etc. The alt even has a cbt title too!

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Obvious alt account with the same name, clothing, items, etc. The alt even has a cbt title too!

Exactly, different account. RIP

Well that does it. Vegeta has finally exposed me for who I really am. Now that my reputation is ruined I will be quiting APB once and for all. It was nice while it lasted but i cannot keep the lie going anymore now that it is out of the bag. Goodbye forever everyone.

Gxi2VeU.png

6 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Well that does it. Vegeta has finally exposed me for who I really am. Now that my reputation is ruined I will be quiting APB once and for all. It was nice while it lasted but i cannot keep the lie going anymore now that it is out of the bag. Goodbye forever everyone.

Gxi2VeU.png

Your so funny but sarcasm will not hide that RIP'd account son

2 minutes ago, LordVegeta said:

Your so funny but sarcasm will not hide that RIP'd account son

at this point shes prolly sticking around just to spite you

Before I leave these forums for good I would like to make a formal apology for all those I have wronged due to my wicked ways. Though I know many of you will not forgive me and I understand such. Despite this I hope that many of you can come to put this in the past so that I may continue your companies in other endevours. I wish to repent for what I have done and learnt my lesson. Thank you for having me APB. Farewell.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

at this point shes prolly sticking around just to spite you

it doesnt even spite me. I love callin people out. It's what I do 

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Before I leave these forums for good I would like to make a formal apology for all those I have wronged due to my wicked ways. Though I know many of you will not forgive me and I understand such. Despite this I hope that many of you can come to put this in the past so that I may continue your companies in other endevours. I wish to repent for what I have done and learnt my lesson. Thank you for having me APB. Farewell.

Riperino in the accounterino

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Stop hogging someone else's thread for this. Make your own goodbye thread, and leave the forum with a final warning!

CIllHBL.gif

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LordVegeta said:

We did yet you're still here being a hypocrite so I'm still here calling you out. 

did you know a computer can be a potato but still not be a vegetable?

2 hours ago, LordVegeta said:

Did I stutter?

yes ....yes you did

APB will always have that problem, especially with a lot of newer players who haven't been around for more than a year, they just don't have the experience or time to understand all the nuances of the mechanics in the game. Players see someone "flick" shot and they cry 180 snap, aimbot, players get spotted by the mod, and they cry wallhacks, players get outaimed by someone who has more talent then them, and most likely has played the game since 2009, and they scream, he must be cheating. Players get used to playing low skill / casual players, and they are opposed against a team of competitive experience players of a higher skill level, and bam, once again, they must be cheating. The size of the game causes a lot of players to develop a massive ego, in a game so small, everyone pretty much knows everyone, or at the least has seen them around, or played them once. Even some of the players who have been around since 2009 have absolutely zero self awareness and have never even taken the time to even think that some players are just better than them, in their minds, they are the best, and everyone else must be cheating.

This game really does not have a very big cheating problem, I cant even remember the last time I felt cheated in this game. What everyone needs to do is sit down, have a glass of water, take a deep breath and get over it. On a final note, if you really think someone is cheating, shut up about it, report it if you want, and just play the mission. Win or lose, it doesn't matter, One of the most important things I ever learned was that you will never improve in anything you do in life if you don't constantly challenge yourself. That works in every aspect of your life, YES, even in a video game, I'm not going to stand on a pillar and call myself the greatest player to ever touch the game and stroke my own ego, but I will say that I definitely got better from playing some of the blatant cheaters in this game, and learning how to fight top tier players. Going AFK and logging out against better players, or "Cheaters" only hurts your overall skill level in the long run. Every time I get the chance to play good players, I take full advantage of it, because lets face it, it doesn't happen every day, and every chance is a learning opportunity.

TL:DR - Take it with a grain of salt, use the challenge as an opportunity to get better.

on Colby people on our clan called  them Lord Velveeta for being fake cheese.

Edit : wow it posted only one line when rest was on topic sigh

anyways the cheating problem isnt as bad as some try to say it is thankfully.

some accuse just because they died , and they're still bronze , not even silver sigh

doesnt mean there arent any but its not as many as some would want people to believe

Edited by Fortune Runner

People like Vegeta is the entire reason threads like this exist.

Y'all ain't even OGs, you should have played the game 6 months prior to FF, we had a cheater rate of well past 50% back then.
Those were the days. Was fun owning cheaters.

• Thanks 2

Sign in to follow this