Jump to content
JenzAmaka

The Most Insane APB Group Photo - The Finale W.I.P.

Recommended Posts

While I do see the OP's reason for posting this in the General Discussion board, this is primarily an art project, so belongs in this forums section.

 

-Spuzva

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, sick project Jenz! good luck! Would be cool with some more varied use of light/shadow 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you going to be harvesting these over a few days Jenz?


Don't think I'll be able to get on until late in the week / possibly the weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be doing these ripping for 1 or 2 months.

Goal is to get 300 people. 500 is the maximum. I hope I reach one of those goals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course it got moved.

 

Huge projects like this deserve to be in social to be honest.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GhosT said:

Of course it got moved.

 

Huge projects like this deserve to be in social to be honest.

I did expect it.
I just hope the finished work can stays there like two previous group photo projects.

Edited by JenzAmaka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not about "deserving," this simply belongs in creations.

 

Not that I haven't posted things in Social that didn't belong there.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is awesome, Jenz. Looking forward to see the final product.

 

I remember participating in the Obeya Group Photo, hope I can participate here too! :classic_laugh:

Edited by ExoticZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh cool!

Looking forward to how this turns out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Kewlin said:

It's not about "deserving," this simply belongs in creations.

 

Not that I haven't posted things in Social that didn't belong there.

Hey, nothing wrong breaking the rules here and there when community member wants to show something that took hundreds/thousands of hours of work in the most viewed part of the forums.

Edited by JenzAmaka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JenzAmaka said:

Hey, nothing wrong breaking the rules here and there when community member wants to show something that took hundreds/thousands of hours of work in the most viewed part of the forums.

 

Yes there is: it's the same thing as Tiggs pinning the black and blue dress on a different scale.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Topic is now pinned. I hope more players join this awesome project!

It sounds fun, thank you Jenz for planning and making this! Can not wait to see finish picture 🙂

  • Like 11
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lixil said:

Topic is now pinned. I hope more players join this awesome project!

It sounds fun, thank you Jenz for planning and making this! Can not wait to see finish picture 🙂

Awesome! Maybe the APB social media accounts could make a post? 

 

Edit; is there a way I can turn off emojis for my posts?

Edited by IROCkiller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm shocked but incredibly pleased how well everyone behaves. Thank you.

 

fJIwY31.png

 

jUXJO1s.png

 

BXzrgf0.png

Edited by JenzAmaka
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hell yeah, can't believe I almost missed it since I barely check Creations.

Awesome of you to make a 3rd run, count me in. As for all let's spread the word...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

b5979679a2.png

Another interesting session.

Progress is going okay so far but if people can spread the word and also to all old APB vets too, that'd be great!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2018 at 3:36 PM, JenzAmaka said:

b5979679a2.png

Another interesting session.

Progress is going okay so far but if people can spread the word and also to all old APB vets too, that'd be great!

I'm down to be in the picture but I've been working a lot lately so we would have to figure something out 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, USPStyle said:

I'm down to be in the picture but I've been working a lot lately so we would have to figure something out 🙂

Join the discord and DM me. We can do the process later when you're available.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there,

 

I love all the effort being put into this. Looking forward to the final shot!

 

Thanks,

Matt

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×