Defibrillator

Least used guns.

44 minutes ago, Yood said:

meta weapons - too easy, not interesting .if the opponent has no chance to win - there is no sense to play . I see you have an icon Twitch - that explains a lot .

What does it explain?

26 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

What does it explain?

you never understand . burst .

Edited by Yood

6 minutes ago, Yood said:

you never understand . burst .

Then please explain it to me, thanks.

12 minutes ago, LoveForMatt said:

You wouldnt understand. Is a complicated matter.

Try me.

Mehh ... ppl. wont use any gun that request little bit of skill cuz kidz need to feed ego 😕  and you can feed it only with meta, op and ez weapons .. rest of guns are "LEAST USED".

Gamers get mad when games have low list of weapons ,but in games with tons of weapons to choose from .. ppl. choose to play only with 1-3 meta guns 24/7. Funny

2 minutes ago, LoveForMatt said:

You are already not understanding that you can't understand. So if you can't understand that simple fact we are already going in the wrong path.

Oh, so it’s not because it’s non-sensical bollox. I’m the issue here?

12 minutes ago, LoveForMatt said:

Yes. Everyone at this point knows about the twitch icon.

Burst!

4 hours ago, LoveForMatt said:

There are also high ping players that needs certain weapons to be at the same level of low ping players, like in my case. So yes, the amount of weapons you will use is low.

Pls stop. Thats not entirely true. I hope you're not talking abt explosives category. Im a player with a terrible ping as well. You gotta pratice more than others if you gotta excel with a particular gun. You gotta figure out how to play efficiently with whatever gun u take.

Take my case. Hvr is the wep i hated before a few months. I tried to lower my sensitivity and play it..i failed. I have gone mad when a hvr player mows me down when im with a cr762 or ntec. Now what did i do? I took it a challenge. I play the fc a lot, i took the hvr and got stomped heavily. Scores like 0-3-11.

I took the reaper and duck it wasnt helping me either. So i switched to hvr changed my marksman sens to 0.5-0.6 which i usually use for rifling. Hell ya it might sound weird for other players bt i scored some assists with it. From there i carried on. After 3 months of continuous hvr gameplay i feel i am better with it(sniper 14 ;D)

Always remember "Winners never quit and quitters never win"

Edited by Defibrillator

DMR > Anything at Range. Just ask the Volcano mains....

That's my choice.