Defibrillator

Least used guns.

4 hours ago, GhosT said:

Even with that accuracy boost, they're trash.

Fun to use for a challenge, but they're still bad.

Oh yeah. Definitely a low tier gun to say the least. It's got a nasty TTK(.79s), average acc, etc. Plus those gimmicky mods take up a valuable slot and color. 

31 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

As if silvers aren't the largest part of any group of complainers. 

Oh yeah silvers whinge like no tomorrow, but it's the golds that effect the economy. 

16 hours ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

I'm one of the last users of Swarm + Kevlar, It's the same in every shooter, ppl always use the same weapons, the easy ones.

I main this and it has an advantage because people just dont expect it or know how to counter it.

5 hours ago, LoveForMatt said:

I barely seen nhvr users since the unnecesary nerf. I dont use it either (tried it the other day and those 2x assist just made me really sad).

42 minutes ago, EDDYWRECKER said:

I main this and it has an advantage because people just dont expect it or know how to counter it.

Bronze district is weird. 

(gun's i use that i don't see a lot of)

Far vanguard and charger

Nano "unsilenced"

Hohohopgl (during missions and Christmas of course)

Cap 40 and Colby commander loadout (you can run but you can't hide loadout)

N-HVR reaper (for the almost 0% recoil)

and my main loadout for 3 years

Star 556 (0 slot) and Flare/firework launcher (flare for 2 years till i bought a firework in 2017)

Snub, Norseman, Alig, Cobra, S1 Guns (Rabid etc), Ntec 7 "Compact" (include it already!!)

Edited by PHM

5 minutes ago, LoveForMatt said:

You mean fight club? Is it bronze? The more you know...

Before seeing snipers in those districts where really common. I saw one player the other day using nhvr and getting wrecked badly.

I even remember one in asylum using rs3 on his nhvr, having fun with it even he barely did well.

These things disappeared.

let me introduce your small mind to the concept of proper ranges

both fight clubs are CQC/Mid range fights

if you use an HVR there, with the removal of quickswitching, you will be at a disadvantage permanently. why would you use an HVR in those scenarios?

go to a mission district, you'll see them plenty.

jesus christ use some critical thought

So LO you should make these weapons OP for a little bit to turn gameplay on 180 degrees.

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Bronze district is weird. 

Lol, against golds works all the time with a 200+ ping lol

21 minutes ago, PACwoMAN said:

So LO you should make these weapons OP for a little bit to turn gameplay on 180 degrees.

I would love that

1 hour ago, EDDYWRECKER said:

Lol, against golds works all the time with a 200+ ping lol

Sneaky sneaky!

Well, my reson why i dont use all of these guns is, that they are outgunned by everything. I stick with same guns all time because they are mostly meta and its hard to compete against them when everyone else is using them. My daily rockers are Ntec, Oscar, JG & AP or FBW and i just enjoy playing them. But from least used guns i really like Cobra, Kakoe, Empire but i rarely use them since i get outgunned everytime and for example Empire for most people have only one usage and thats when it comes to destorying cars but for me its also good for taking down people and i actually enjoy it...

23 minutes ago, Boowy said:

Well, my reson why i dont use all of these guns is, that they are outgunned by everything. I stick with same guns all time because they are mostly meta and its hard to compete against them when everyone else is using them. My daily rockers are Ntec, Oscar, JG & AP or FBW and i just enjoy playing them. But from least used guns i really like Cobra, Kakoe, Empire but i rarely use them since i get outgunned everytime and for example Empire for most people have only one usage and thats when it comes to destorying cars but for me its also good for taking down people and i actually enjoy it...

Oh man, the Empire (N-SSW reskin) is a beast, slap HB2 on that thing and you can full auto up to like 50m.

Absolute monster of a gun.

more than half of the secondary guns cuz they are just bad,not even fun.

Edited by foscor77

On 12/10/2018 at 11:37 PM, Defibrillator said:

1 less stk than the standard fbw pistol iirc. I leased one from the jokerstore once. Why dont players use this one?

I feel that some of these unused weps could be put as a 3d trial guns from jokerboxes. Cuz if the current trend continues these guns would hardly be used.

Apb is the game which makes you looks like a fool if u spend money for variety (sorry).

It's the middleground between FBW and .45 ,    .45 has the problem of ammo in a clip , it only has 7 bullets but needs 5 to kill and the recoil of .45 while not very high is sitll enough to make you miss sometimes  , people prefer FBW because it has a much higher margin of error  , FROG is between the two , it has 10 bullets and is 5 shot to kill with very low recoil , but unlike FBW and .45 it has only 10 meters range , as soon as you get past 10 meters the number of shots to kill drastically increases

6 hours ago, Boowy said:

Well, my reson why i dont use all of these guns is, that they are outgunned by everything. I stick with same guns all time because they are mostly meta and its hard to compete against them when everyone else is using them.

^ this exactly. The other weapons need to be focussed upon so that more players will play with them and based on that others would want to purchase it as well.

By reducing the prices in armas doesnt necessarily mean that more would go and purchase the weapons. Players usually ask for suggestions to those who already have the weapon. A player who feels these weps are bad wouldnt recommend it anyway. Have u recommended anyone to buy a cobr-a or issr-a when hes lookin for an assault rifle? Its usually " hey grab a ntec and win".

Edited by Defibrillator

The guns i see the least :

Primaries:

Norseman : Not only because they're terrible and bad at everything , but they're also behind a huge paywall.

Swarm : Intresting weapon , but people doesn't want to spend money to get it while they could get a top tier gun .

N-SWW/VAS SW2 : A very very good weapon , but so few people know about it that no one is willing to bet their money on it / doesn't like limited mobility (on foot and when aiming)

ISSR A + ISSR B : Both awsome weapons , my favorite being the A , i wish i had it , people doesn't want to use due to it's weird spread , but with enough time to get used to , it's a beast !

ACES Rifle + ACES SMG : both are kind of their own class weapons , but not strong enough for people to buy it.

COBR-A : Even after being buffed , it still feels like an auto carabine (wich it should) , but in much worse .

Scoped ntec : I it's a great gun but quite a bit of people aren't even aware that it acts differently to the normal N-TEC 5 .

SBSR (Coroner and IRS) : Just bad , they need some love as much as the norseman does.

VAS C2 :  Ahh that gun , since the nerf people go ew when they hear about it , still an good gun imo , oh yeah , also all their varients are behind huge paywalls

S1 Series guns : Well it's just because they're behind a giant paywall , manic is a beast , Frenzy is okay , and rabid is okay too.

Strife : it's a good gun , it's just that most people won't like it. , also behind a huge paywall.

Oblivion: Since the latest buff , it's a really good gun and has a unique playstyle , also behind a huge paywall.

Curse : Okay ish gun , but not good enough for people to play it , also behind a huge paywall.

Anubis : people use it only to try it out then realise how bad it is .

m1922/Tommygun/Hazardous : Ahh the tommy gun  it was already not used much but since the recoil change that was supposed to be a "buff" no one uses it anymore , also hazardous has nothing of a legendary , no gimmicky perk or anything like that .

EOL Hammer: the weakest EOL ,It's simply terrible , not only it deals very low damage , but it has only two nades it should at least have double that , every single person that has it wish to have something else instead .

EOL Deep impact: It's an okay weapon , it's good only in very specific cases , but comes in handy times to times which is why we never see it.

Secondaries:

Harbringer : so close to being a good gun , but it's just bad , also behind a huge paywall.

Yukon : an okay gun but the legendary mod needs something more , it just feels like a really bad RFP ( but RFP is completely overpowered so it isn't really fair)

TG8: While basically a stabba OCSP , the pig is avaliable which is "the HVR or stabbas" so people would use that instead.

OCSP : An okay weapon , but very rarely encouters one , even after it's buff , it's still not enough to make it competitive .

SNUB: well it's intended to be bad , there's a reason it's lease is only 299$ , the love of all memers .

This is what I PERSONALLY see the least when i play , most of the time it's unused because it's just underpowered , but there's some little beasts hidden in there , and of course they're behind your wallet .

There was a graph that G1 posted before the mass weapon rebalance , i would love to see an updated one !

HnCX1gD.jpg

a new attempt to force LO to do unnecessary things . people do not want to play in the conditions in which they are put at the moment . what kind of balancing should be discussed ?

I use most these guns!  It gets boring using the same gun every match.  Though I think most players disagree!  Heh.

12 hours ago, Mercuie said:

I use most these guns!  It gets boring using the same gun every match.  Though I think most players disagree!  Heh.

I'm sick to death of meta weapons but winning is nice sometimes.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2018 at 10:06 AM, KnifuWaifu said:

Nope. 

All wrong we've learned nothing from the shotfun changes. Don't screw with weapon stats. If you want players to use certain guns more make them earn JTs for kills with them or something, messing with the meta just gets all the golds' nickers in a bunch and we don't want that to happen again. 

Why not? I thought bunched knickers was a prerequisite for being a gold. I like it whe  they fuck with gun stats because all the guns i use are/where considered under powered.

I don't see even 50% of the weapons in the game . mainly used 20 percent of the total number of weapons

Edited by Yood

On 12/13/2018 at 11:09 PM, Triksterism said:

I'm sick to death of meta weapons but winning is nice sometimes.

meta weapons - too easy, not interesting .if the opponent has no chance to win - there is no sense to play . I see you have an icon Twitch - that explains a lot .

Edited by Yood