Defibrillator

Least used guns.

Title says it all.

Not often we see a person main'ing the colby mk1922, anubis, alig762, norseman series, sbsr, oblivion, vas c2 entente, vasc2 troublemaker, tinsoldier,eol etc.

Goes with secondaries like harbinger, ocsp, snubnose, ul3 series etc.

Im sure u guys must be having some 'unique guns' which you hardly use. Shd it be improved? Shd we have it?

Give ur thoughts. What challenges do u face while using them?

Edited by Defibrillator

42 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

colby mk1922, anubis, alig762, norseman series, sbsr, oblivion, vas c2 entente, vasc2 troublemaker, tinsoldier,eol etc.

can do great with higher sens, outclassed, situational, some potential but locked behind an expensive bundle, ugly heavy and slow, a good cr7 alternative, rest are meme british weapons and most of the EOLs are decent except for the hammer(could use some love)(but not too much))

42 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

harbinger, ocsp, snubnose, ul3 series etc.

redundant and innacurate, expensive and useless, meme, quick pew pew no hit hits

not all weapons have to be strong imo some can be just reserved for fun, i think they're fine in this state tbh makes for a good challenge in gun game events

Edited by K3ith

Least used weapons in my opinion are:

• Both variants of the SBSR
  • All variants of the SWARM
  • FR0G sidearms
  • All variants of the Norsemen
  • Harbinger
  • Cap-40 
  • Snubnose
  • N-ISSR-A
  • OCSP Pistols
  • S1-FA 'Frenzy'

Some of those you see every now and then would be:

• All variants of the EOL
  • Both versions of the ACES
  • All Pack of Revelations primaries
  • COBR-A
  • NFA-9 / S-AS PDW
  • S1-TIC 'Rabid' / S1-NA 'Manic'
  • STAR LCR
  • Scoped N-tec
  • All variants of the VAS-C2
  • Both versions of the VBR
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, K3ith said:

situational

Players pull out an alig if its an item capture thing. Other than that they jus go with shaw556 or N-ssw.

20 minutes ago, K3ith said:

not all weapons have to be strong imo some can be just reserved for fun, i think they're fine in this state tbh makes for a good challenge in gun game events

Its quite challenging to fight with them indeed. But how often do u try these guns?

Its usually the ntec/smg/hvr/obeya/hvr with fbw or .45 ap

5 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Its quite challenging to fight with them indeed. But how often do u try these guns?

Its usually the ntec/smg/hvr/obeya/hvr with fbw or .45 ap

Usually i'll pull out one of these when i'm feeling lucky or tired of the same old meta, but if it ain't working i switch right back to whatever was before that like many others. I think the answer is pretty clear.

17 minutes ago, Frosi said:

• FR0G sidearms

1 less stk than the standard fbw pistol iirc. I leased one from the jokerstore once. Why dont players use this one?

I feel that some of these unused weps could be put as a 3d trial guns from jokerboxes. Cuz if the current trend continues these guns would hardly be used.

Apb is the game which makes you looks like a fool if u spend money for variety (sorry).

Edited by Defibrillator
variety

Just now, K3ith said:

I think the answer is pretty clear.

Free guns are the most common?

Just now, Defibrillator said:

1 less stk than the standard fbw pistol iirc. I leased one from the jokerstore once. Why dont players use this one?

I feel that some of these unused weps could be put as a 3d trial guns from jokerboxes. Cuz if the current trend continues these guns would hardly be used.

Great guns, even if they are just the .45 AP with a 10m damage dropoff.

UL-3 is criminally underused. Especially the JD.

I'm one of the last users of Swarm + Kevlar, It's the same in every shooter, ppl always use the same weapons, the easy ones.

Edited by TheKeanuReeves

I've never played much of the norseman series guns( i dont own the pack). I tried it on otw , one of the variant of the pack shrinks the crosshair on continuous firing. Thats something new which most of the players never encountered. One of the players even asked me, hey is it a rifle?

Edited by Defibrillator

2 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

I've never played much of the norseman series guns( i dont own the pack). I tried it on otw , one of the variant of the pack shrinks the crosshair on continuous firing. Thats something new which most of the players never encountered. One of the players even asked me, hey is it a rifle?

Even with that accuracy boost, they're trash.

Fun to use for a challenge, but they're still bad.

10 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

I'm one of the last users of Swarm + Kevlar, It's the same in every shooter, ppl always use the same weapons, the easy ones.

silver/10 loadout

• Like 1

Oblivion is a beautiful gun, becoming one of my favorites quickly. NSSW is also criminally underrated. If you are looking for hidden gems, I suggest paying attention to players that are using non-meta weapons. If they are doing well with them they probably know what they are doing and you should ask them for advice.

Edited by VanilleKeks
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

silver/10 loadout

I've been gold for years actually 🙂

Just now, TheKeanuReeves said:

I've been gold for years actually 🙂

ahh... must be a different KeanuReeves

25 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

Oblivion is a beautiful gun, becoming one of my favorites quickly.

+1 for this, I love the heck out of it and its become my go to semi-auto rifle choice for non run&gun duty. Especially post-buffs.

If anything I think they should look into rebalancing the time to kill for some roles first. I don't see a reason why the ISSR-A, AR-97 and the COBR-A need a considerable TTK disadvantage over the N-TEC or ATAC. Especially with the weapons having the same range now.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

ye, especially it getting owned by fbw in every scenario possible is so underrated.

It's so easy to outgun most guns in CQC with it.

FR0G is one of my favorite pistols, I don't know what are you guys about. It could easily be top meta. It's that pistol u use on close range. Not the pistol you use with your shotgun or smg for the longer range.

25 minutes ago, liav said:

FR0G is one of my favorite pistols, I don't know what are you guys about. It could easily be top meta. It's that pistol u use on close range. Not the pistol you use with your shotgun or smg for the longer range.

I dunno. I have a hard time using either my Kokoe or my Thumbnail in place of my .45 AP. 

Same ttk, but 40m range instead of 10m. 

Not that I dislike the Frogs, but to call them top meta is definitely a stretch. Heck, at 11m the Frogs are no better than an FBW, but with less ammo. 

Edited by CookiePuss

The EOL Hammer drives me absolutely crazy. It's supposed to fire percs howerver these "PERCS" can bounce off the ground and walls, don't explode on impact and have a fuse timer??? Making it fire actual percs would make it somewhat useful.

Edited by owzzy

Nope. 

All wrong we've learned nothing from the shotfun changes. Don't screw with weapon stats. If you want players to use certain guns more make them earn JTs for kills with them or something, messing with the meta just gets all the golds' nickers in a bunch and we don't want that to happen again. 

2 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Nope. 

All wrong we've learned nothing from the shotfun changes. Don't screw with weapon stats. If you want players to use certain guns more make them earn JTs for kills with them or something, messing with the meta just gets all the golds' nickers in a bunch and we don't want that to happen again. 

As if silvers aren't the largest part of any group of complainers.