Sign in to follow this  
TrashCan

Better Cop-car-Spawner than Crimes-Car-Spawner WHY????

You've ever noticed that when a station is finished and one of your teammates is on their way to the next spot with a Crime-Car-Spawner and this more than 60 meters away from the old spot you can't spawn in the Crime-Car-Spawner why is this blockade there?  Please do not tell me here that an enemy was nearby that triggered the respawn blockade because I have already tested it with a few Mates. On the Cop side u can respawn almost always unless an enemy is nearby.

LO could you take a closer look at this and test it yourself? because it is really a very unfair advantage.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

There is zero difference.

have you already tried it with your friends on a blank server? 

before you say anything that you have not even tested, say nothing. 

there is a difference we tested it multiple times

There is no difference, other than it not working properly at times due to APB being APB.

if the mobile spawn point is too far from the location you died, you will no longer be able to spawn in it (exceptions are forced respawns: teamkills, vip respawns, etc)

this happens regardless of which faction you are

8 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

if the mobile spawn point is too far from the location you died, you will no longer be able to spawn in it (exceptions are forced respawns: teamkills, vip respawns, etc)

this happens regardless of which faction you are

I do not care how it works ...then the cops have the possibility to respawn a longer distance 

there is something wrong you can all test it yourself try it if you do not believe me

3 hours ago, TrashCan said:

You've ever noticed that when a station is finished and one of your teammates is on their way to the next spot with a Crime-Car-Spawner and this more than 60 meters away from the old spot you can't spawn in the Crime-Car-Spawner why is this blockade there?  Please do not tell me here that an enemy was nearby that triggered the respawn blockade because I have already tested it with a few Mates. On the Cop side u can respawn almost always unless an enemy is nearby.

LO could you take a closer look at this and test it yourself? because it is really a very unfair advantage.

Can you not jump to wild conclusions to try starting a panic please?

There is no difference with car spawners because it is one system for car respawners.

The coding is literally the same because there is only one coding for car spawners sigh

This is why I say I want to kick trash can in the trash can.

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

There is no difference with car spawners because it is one system for car respawners.

The coding is literally the same because there is only one coding for car spawners sigh

Maybe that the coding is the same but I'm not so sure about that is there any proof of that somewhere? can LO confirm that I'm sure they'll read this?

You want to kick me in the trash can Fortune Runner if you would stand in front of me you would be shitting yourself.  Come to Poland i will show you some kicks.

Edited by TrashCan

3 minutes ago, TrashCan said:

Maybe that the coding is the same but I'm not so sure about that is there any proof of that somewhere? can LO confirm that I'm sure they'll read this?

You want to kick me in the trash can Fortune Runner if you would stand in front of me you would be shitting yourself.  Come to Poland i will show you some kicks.

calm down Mr. Wzfdgltawvitz

OP: if thats the case, just play enfo and enjoy your advantage

2 hours ago, TrashCan said:

... if you would stand in front of me you would be shitting yourself.  Come to Poland i will show you some kicks.

Hey, I know this guy in Off-Topic, who might be your thing. You two soy-boys could snuggle it out 1-on-1 in the ring.

For someone that is demanding of proof, you're not providing much evidence on your part.

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

...He is too chipper, please do!

Would you even believe them if they did? given your posts on the forums I doubt even that  would convince you.

You just want to brag that a hot date from America is coming to see you. Wat is there in Poland anyways? I'm not spending that much money on a trip for nothing.

42 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Would you even believe them if they did? given your posts on the forums I doubt even that  would convince you.

You just want to brag that a hot date from America is coming to see you. Wat is there in Poland anyways? I'm not spending that much money on a trip for nothing.

kurwa

that being said, i'd take poland over usa any time

that being said, that might be due to my german heritage and my folks habit of taking poland

btt: op, you got it backwards.it might be true that the cop spawner is better - but only when i play crim.

when i play enfo, the crim spawner is better.

that also makes more sense, since they use the same code.

i swear. tested it multiple times, with and - more often - without friends.

Edited by neophobia

11 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Yes I would then know exactly that it is so but I already know that LO does not confirm that 

although it would only take 5 minutes to take a close look at this then we could discuss further here.

Me first of all 6 foot 6 Rambo which would surprise you with a two finger technique to your nose flipping u back to america. 

Oh yes and there is are very big gaming industry who know exactly how to develop games properly like Fortnite this game running smooth and silk from the first day on or how about The Witcher do you want more how about Shadow Warrior 2, Painkiller and so on how much good games has bring out germany in the meantime?    

giphy.gif

Edited by TrashCan

2 minutes ago, TrashCan said:

Yes I would then know exactly that it is so but I already know that LO does not confirm that 

although it would only take 5 minutes to take a close look at this then we could discuss further here.

Me first of all 6 foot 6 Rambo which would surprise you with a two finger technique to your nose flipping u back to america. 

Oh yes and there is are very big gaming industry who know exactly how to develop games properly like Fortnite this game running smooth and silk from the first day on or how about The Witcher do you want more how about Shadow Warrior 2, Painkiller and so on how much good games has bring out germany in the meantime?    

and yet in the past when they announced anything you didn't believe them.....sigh

internet 6 foot 6 maybe..... and even if you were in real life so what *shrugs*

So other game companies with more money have some games....yup ok....so ?????

13 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

and yet in the past when they announced anything you didn't believe them.....sigh

internet 6 foot 6 maybe..... and even if you were in real life so what *shrugs*

Okay than sand me the link of the past information about the problem I described above ..and yes I am also on the internet 6 foot 6 

Instead of insulting people here in the forums and make fun off it you should rather use your enegy and have eye of it to make the community bigger not smaller.

28 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Friendly reminder that APB is still one of the most expensive games ever made. 

Most expensive from mismanagement though *shrugs* and do you mean the the 100 mil since that statistic was from multiple games.

still don't care that other game companies with more money and resources have games like he said though

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

still don't care

White knighting in a nutshell right there.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

White knighting in a nutshell right there.

not my fault you're delusional from hating me lol

and still don't care that other game companies with more money and resources have games like he said

has nothing to do with APB so I don't care *shrugs*

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

not my fault you're delusional from hating me

Hate you? I have no idea who you are.

46 minutes ago, TrashCan said:

Okay than sand me the link of the past information about the problem I described above ..and yes I am also on the internet 6 foot 6 

Instead of insulting people here in the forums and make fun off it you should rather use your enegy and have eye of it to make the community bigger not smaller.

so saying that people exaggerate their looks on the internet is an insult but you  threatening to fight them in real life via internet is ok? You dont have much skin do you? sigh

anyways.....

12 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Still saying that

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Hate you? I have no idea who you are.

so you want to kiss under the mistletoe then? 👄😜

Sign in to follow this