LittleCritique

Why is LO trying to create the illusion of happiness? / test for community

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Things are great on Jericho. Sometimes I have literally DOZENS of people I can play against.

Sure LO cant make enough money off of APB to justify keeping the game online, but yeah you right, things aren't so bad right now.

are you reaching in Matt's pants for his wallet? lol

On 12/9/2018 at 1:24 PM, LittleCritique said:

I invite everyone to take the test for the community - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdooV8aBrEDd-Ed2fq6a2zi8V9TFAcoDIdJaQqTKlhel825ZA/viewform 
(no authorization required) 

sorry, but your form is garbage, has obvious bias and doesn't give enough options.

thus i can't fill it out (among others) so you will have a distorted result.

not like it appears you want a proper result either way but only cater to your own opinions and justify your partly unreasonable complaints.

also, your broken english does not help (despite being understandable it doesnt make the "survey" appear more legitimate than it is)

Edited by neophobia

4 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

are you reaching in Matt's pants for his wallet? lol

Sometimes I forget how ill informed players like you are.

APB hadn't made a profit for over two years prior to acquisition.

We have less than half as many players now as we did then.

I'll let you figure out the math.

• Like 2

Sometimes I forget how ill informed players like you are.

APB hadn't made a profit for over two years prior to acquisition.

We have less than half as many players now as we did then.

I'll let you figure out the math.

MattScott never released any info on profits or lack of so who could really know.

i know I bought some stuff though and enjoying it

5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

MattScott never released any info on profits or lack of so who could really know.

Why would Matt release info on profits for a company he didn't own?

What are you even saying?

Why would Matt release info on profits for a company he didn't own?

What are you even saying?

Um....what are you saying then?

You made it sound like you're talking about today so.....guess I'm lost

36 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

I haven't seen a single speed hacker since BE was implemented and I've been playing pretty consistently since then.  I've seen people that I THOUGHT were speed hacking, but it turned out to be a GM every time.  Support has been really backed up since they took over.  I agree that it shouldn't take this long to respond, but think of how backed up they are right now with that thing that happened a few months ago where they got spammed with ~60k tickets.  It's not a lack of effort on their part.  They're most likely struggling to keep up.  If you're saying BE is useless then you don't know what useless is.  Do you have ANY idea what APB was like 7 months ago?  A few speed hackers in every district, shaw copters everywhere.  Now Most of the people who I see that seem suspicious I never end up seeing again.

What the hell is a ShawCopter. If its exactly what it sounds like I have never seen one in all my years playing. But, have seen every other kind of cheat. Mistly Carbine of course or Oscar. 

15 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

guess I'm lost

On that we can agree.

6 minutes ago, Havana said:

What the hell is a ShawCopter

aimbot targeting nearest target + SHAW

guy just spins around getting kills

What makes you think they're ignoring it? Because they're not responding? I know it's similar to what Reloaded Productions used to do, but given the already abundant evidence suggesting that the team does respond rather quickly to complaints and even own up to their mistakes, I doubt they're ignoring this issue.

Like literally any other multiplayer PvP game out there, a small % of it will be cheaters. Combating cheats is an on-going battle with no visible end. It's not a one fix and your done solution. I'm pretty confident that they're working on implementing a better configuration for BE as well as whatever they plan to do with the remainder of fairfight to improve behavioral detection and combat these individuals quicker.

On the subject of a trigger bot, that's... where it gets harder. They would have to remove the crosshair changing colour the moment a player is aimed at. It sounds simple enough, but I think it wouldn't be so straightforward, I'm not sure.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Kempington said:

What makes you think they're ignoring it? Because they're not responding? I know it's similar to what Reloaded Productions used to do, but given the already abundant evidence suggesting that the team does respond rather quickly to complaints and even own up to their mistakes, I doubt they're ignoring this issue.

Like literally any other multiplayer PvP game out there, a small % of it will be cheaters. Combating cheats is an on-going battle with no visible end. It's not a one fix and your done solution. I'm pretty confident that they're working on implementing a better configuration for BE as well as whatever they plan to do with the remainder of fairfight to improve behavioral detection and combat these individuals quicker.

On the subject of a trigger bot, that's... where it gets harder. They would have to remove the crosshair changing colour the moment a player is aimed at. It sounds simple enough, but I think it wouldn't be so straightforward, I'm not sure.

If it would help APB then I wouldn't mind the cross hair colors not changing anymore......

I'd still hate not knowing who I'm shooting at , but It's a price worth paying in the end.

55 minutes ago, LoveForMatt said:

nd honestly i have no idea why they keep the red crosshair... its barely necesary.

if they remove the red crosshair they’ll also have to lock some customization options in order to standardize hitboxes to fit male/female characters more accurately 

5 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

if they remove the red crosshair they’ll also have to lock some customization options in order to standardize hitboxes to fit male/female characters more accurately 

This sounds like low-key fat shaming to me...

7 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

This sounds like low-key fat shaming to me...

maybe they’ll lock all characters to the tallest fattest settings instead of fiddling with the hitboxes 

Just now, BXNNXD said:

maybe they’ll lock all characters to the tallest fattest settings instead of fiddling with the hitboxes 

WTB slider extensions for female chars.

10 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

I haven't seen a single speed hacker since BE was implemented and I've been playing pretty consistently since then.  I've seen people that I THOUGHT were speed hacking, but it turned out to be a GM every time.  Support has been really backed up since they took over.  I agree that it shouldn't take this long to respond, but think of how backed up they are right now with that thing that happened a few months ago where they got spammed with ~60k tickets.  It's not a lack of effort on their part.  They're most likely struggling to keep up.  If you're saying BE is useless then you don't know what useless is.  Do you have ANY idea what APB was like 7 months ago?  A few speed hackers in every district, shaw copters everywhere.  Now Most of the people who I see that seem suspicious I never end up seeing again.

Well, there's a max rank in fight atm toggling a speed hack. Seem them and some of their clan members use it action districts too within the last few weeks. BE and FF can't seem to detect it, or they're just ignoring it for the time being.

On 12/9/2018 at 7:32 AM, LittleCritique said:

If I, the player, have a 100% verified list of cheaters, what can I do? send a request to support, which will be processed 2 months? Are you sure GAMERS FIRST?

You do not have a 100% verified list of cheaters; So what is your point? If there was a cheater and you were able to prove that they are cheating without any doubt, I don't think anyone on these forums would be opposed to that player receiving punishment.

On 12/9/2018 at 10:54 PM, LittleCritique said:

At the moment, the game is destroyed by triggerbots, and LO strongly ignores this question.
You spend a lot of time on events, but not on cheaters. Perhaps you are developing a super-system to combat cheaters, but what should we do at this moment? 
The cheaters were, are and always will be, I understand that. I do not understand how ONE SAME nicknames can play from day to day for several months. 
You do nothing to fight cheaters, and so every player thinks so. See how disgusting you look for players. 
Silence and do nothing - tactics G1. You are very much like them. 

One thing - if the cheaters were "no name". Another is when these players know everything, and they destroy us for several months.

I do not get tired of repeating it. I will never understand how you can tolerate this.

I invite everyone to take the test for the community - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdooV8aBrEDd-Ed2fq6a2zi8V9TFAcoDIdJaQqTKlhel825ZA/viewform 
(no authorization required) 

Maybe ... not ... cheating? 😁

On 12/9/2018 at 6:10 PM, LittleCritique said:

People who put dislikes: play in the Asylum at the Citadel. 

Once again: I’m not talking about the fact of cheaters (cheaters have been, are, and always will be. this is normal). I'm talking about the fact that ONE AND THE SAME NICKNAMES. EVERYONE, B1TCH, DAY. Excuse.

You are so damn right ,and on top of that, these cheaters sh1t talking always about skills , really annoying... I use to go Fight Club ,and everytime I spot cheaters and,and its always the same Nicknames,how does it work? How is it possible they are still not banned ,really toxic triggerbotter aimless clowns. In Asylum (Citadel) I see cheater with unrealistic scores. Cheaters destroying LO's Product and they are doin nothing.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Kempington said:

I’m okay with cheaters in apb if they sometimes get banned. But. What would you feel if you get the same persons as opposition  on same accounts using triggerbot, streaming with it, advertising the site where you can buy their soft in district chat, and this has been happening for months. Even, they have their nicknames on the site And you keep reporting them and reporting them and reporting them, and nothing changes

Edited by Lign

As i said many times... cheater problems is more of community problem than LO/G1 fault.

People cheat because other people cheat - there's always excuse to cheat, to cover up that you destroy APB for others. It's like with some other games, some people just simply shouldn't be playing anything.

That's why I support newbies coming to us all the way. Fresh faces maybe will normalize this community over long period of time.

Edited by Mitne

Wanna be sure about cheaters?

Demand LO to add after-match stats to the report, like DICE does. Bullets fired, hit %. 

Demand LO to to add chat command like "/stat playerxxx" which will show stats for missions played after login (join district) and last mission played - W/L, K/D, shots fired and hit %. 

It will not save from smart cheater, but ... do you see all those super-skilled players which are staying with 566 and overshoot moving people with OCA+CJ3 on 5m distance? I saw them ... a lot ...

29 minutes ago, Mitne said:

As i said many times... cheater problems is more of community problem than LO/G1 fault.

People cheat because other people cheat - there's always excuse to cheat, to cover up that you destroy APB for others. It's like with some other games, some people just simply shouldn't be playing anything.

That's why I support newbies coming to us all the way. Fresh faces maybe will normalize this community over long period of time.

You’re a bit wrong. People cheat because other people are better, afterwards people decide to cheat because other people started cheating.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Lign said:

You’re a bit wrong. People cheat because other people are better, afterwards people decide to cheat because other people started cheating.

Yeah I meant that.

Still basic point stands. It's more of our community problem. And this people should find get a grip of themselves. It's not normal.

Edited by Mitne

10 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Yeah I meant that.

Still basic point stands. It's more of our community problem. And this people should find get a grip of themselves. It's not normal.

It’s okay if they cheat but as I replied Kemp earlier, the real problem right now is same persons on same accounts have been ruining gameplay for months.

I saw full donated players abusing speed hack bug for months without caution or russian triggerbotters playing 24/7 in asylum on same characters and streaming for months. I’m not okay with it

Edited by Lign

5 minutes ago, Lign said:

It’s okay if they cheat but as I replied Kemp earlier, the real problem right now is same persons on same accounts have been ruining gameplay for months.

I saw full donated players abusing speed hack bug for months without caution or russian triggerbotters playing 24/7 in asylum on same characters and streaming for months. I’m not okay with it

Yeah. And most of time they don't even cover up their names...