LittleCritique

Why is LO trying to create the illusion of happiness? / test for community

7 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

because he wants an echo chamber not an actual “community test”

Almost by definition the "test" is an echo chamber lol.

Either "Agree with me or agree that things are bad and should stay that way." Like what are these options.

13 hours ago, GhosT said:

No idea how it's for you on the graveyard that jericho is, but citadel sure has its cheaters that aren't getting banned for a long time.

Ever since Little Orbit bought out  APB , on Jericho I've only seen one obvious cheater who hasn't been seen since.

10 hours ago, LittleCritique said:

People who put dislikes: play in the Asylum at the Citadel. 

Once again: I’m not talking about the fact of cheaters (cheaters have been, are, and always will be. this is normal). I'm talking about the fact that ONE AND THE SAME NICKNAMES. EVERYONE, B1TCH, DAY. Excuse.

what?

By the way , what if i don't agree with you , how am i supposed to take this survey , the point is to see people's opinion right ? because the options are clearely one sided there .

• Like 2

23 hours ago, LittleCritique said:

You do nothing to fight cheaters, and so every player thinks so. See how disgusting you look for players. 
Silence and do nothing - tactics G1. You are very much like them. 

What you can know about previous G1 what I don't know?

Believe me LO is god-send angels in comprasion.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Ever since Little Orbit bought out  APB , on Jericho I've only seen one obvious cheater who hasn't been seen since.

what?

Jericho is a dead server. Doubt people would want to cheat there anyways.

On EU there is a large amount of Russians using triggerbots. There wasn't that many in the beginning of battle eye but as of recently there has been a lot more people using them to a point it's not even fun to play the game anymore among other issues the game has,  Which could also be the reason for the decline in population. I understand not being able to deal with cheats that have just recently been published but there are people who have been cheating since the implementation of battle eye and even streaming with hacks on and not banned?  I mean the least they could do is ban obvious speed hackers / people who stream with hacks on.

At the moment it just feels like they are just expecting players just to deal with it. It would be nice for them to just acknowledge the issue and maybe tell us if they are working on something to fix the issue since battle eye don't seem to do anything on the current engine at least and if they don't do anything soon the game population will decline lower than it already is.

3 minutes ago, Nev said:

On EU there is a large amount of Russians using triggerbots. There wasn't that many in the beginning of battle eye but as of recently there has been a lot more people using them to a point it's not even fun to play the game anymore among other issues the game has,  Which could also be the reason for the decline in population. I understand not being able to deal with cheats that have just recently been published but there are people who have been cheating since the implementation of battle eye and even streaming with hacks on and not banned?  I mean the least they could do is ban obvious speed hackers / people who stream with hacks on.

At the moment it just feels like they are just expecting players just to deal with it. It would be nice for them to just acknowledge the issue and maybe tell us if they are working on something to fix the issue since battle eye don't seem to do anything on the current engine at least and if they don't do anything soon the game population will decline lower than it already is.

These players also advertise their site where you can buy the cheat from their main characters in district chat. They're still alive

I mean. Every company who touches this game obviously TRIES to end cheater problem to minimum but scumbags keep returning. It's not problem of LO or previous G1. It's problem of this playerbase.

Hypothetically saying, let me put myself in skin of one of this cheaters and leave my personality intact:

I cheat. Work my way out with it. Then get banhammer.

I lose all that time, progress, respect I build - on this.

Why? For some ego boost? Then you should immediatly seek psychiatrist, it's mental disease.

I never understood phenomen of cheating in-game. (Expect single-player, you can go beyond standard game that way and have more fun for yourself)

Edited by Mitne

Just now, Mitne said:

I mean. Every company who touches this game obviously TRIES to end cheater problem to minimum but scumbags keep returning. It's not problem of LO or previous G1. It's problem of this playerbase.

Hypothetically saying, let me put myself in skin of one of this cheaters and leave my personality intact:

I cheat. Work my way out with it. Then get banhammer.

I lose all that time, progress, respect I build - on this.

Why? For some ego boost? Then you should immediatly seek psychiatrist, it's mental disease.

The funniest thing, these russian triggerbots seriously think they're skilled players because, as they said, they know how to write simple triggerbot in AutoIt

2 minutes ago, Lign said:

The funniest thing, these russian triggerbots seriously think they're skilled players because, as they said, they know how to write simple triggerbot in AutoIt

If they are so skilled, they shouldn't waste their skills on some minor game and focus on real life.

Companies all over world look for gifted programmists and also code monkeys.

I also finished Hacknet and don't brag about it.

Edited by Mitne

19 minutes ago, Mitne said:

If they are so skilled, they shouldn't waste their skills on some minor game and focus on real life.

Companies all over world look for gifted programmists and also code monkeys.

I also finished Hacknet and don't brag about it.

C'mon, I can write simple triggerbot in autoit in 5mins by googling the tutorial, what a skill lmao

Edited by Lign

Just now, Lign said:

C'mon, I can write simple triggerbot in autoit in 5mins by googling the tutorial, what skill lmao

Yeah but you get me?

This people are so pathetic it kills me. I looked up all this forums of theirs when Battleye was out, it was so freaking glorious.

You could litteraly read fear from this posts.

Fear is what works the best

The only real strategy I think LO can implement is constantly changing anti-cheats and keep changing everything in how they work. Or for example suprise GM oversight on all servers.

Sun Tzu's "Art of War": "If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."

I had to remove a couple of posts due to Naming and Shaming.

Bringing up previous bans under FairFight still falls under this rule, which is in place to protect people from witch hunts and defamation. As always, if you have legitimate concerns about a player cheating, create a ticket for our support team with all evidence you have here.

-Spuzva

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Nice one sided form brubber duck, anyway, stuff is coming down the pipeline to deal with cheaters, that's about all I can say.

• Like 2

I agree on this topic 100 hella %. For me LO is still basicly just G1, that brings content, but actually dont focuse on major problems and just ignor them.

3 hours ago, Nev said:

But they  have ....and also said how no anti cheat works 100% so what more can they say????

and no Jericho isnt dead..... well at night it is but people sleep then so meh

I don't play on Citadel but on Jericho I've seen some people that might be trigger botting.  Might be.  They were using the Huntress and you can fire pretty damn fast really easily with that thing.  Other than that I haven't been seeing the speed hackers that used to litter every district at all.  Matt recently said that they are trying their best with the cheater issue and has always said that no anticheat is 100% perfect.  What more can he really say?  What do you want from him?

He said this 4 days ago.  What else can you really ask for, and how can you say they are ignoring the problem?  I also don't see how they are trying to create the illusion of happiness if they admit things are bad right now.  You're just all over the place grasping for things to be mad about.  Stop it.

Instead, we encourage players to submit reports to customer support. We have a special queue those go to. They are reviewed. GMs have a list of folks to watch, and we verify what is happening.

It doesn’t do us any good to have players advertise to the people we are watching on the forums. The goal is to catch them properly.

Personally, I think its unfortunate how things ended with your situation. I can’t know how frustrated you were with cheaters in Fight Club, but I know how frustrated I am with the cheating situation. Trust me. This is not a simple problem to solve. We spend significant amounts of time working on this issue. 

31 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

But they  have ....and also said how no anti cheat works 100% so what more can they say????

Bruh wym, Jericho is dead af.

19 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

I don't play on Citadel but on Jericho I've seen some people that might be trigger botting.  Might be.  They were using the Huntress and you can fire pretty damn fast really easily with that thing.  Other than that I haven't been seeing the speed hackers that used to litter every district at all.  Matt recently said that they are trying their best with the cheater issue and has always said that no anticheat is 100% perfect.  What more can he really say?  What do you want from him?

He said this 4 days ago.  What else can you really ask for, and how can you say they are ignoring the problem?  I also don't see how they are trying to create the illusion of happiness if they admit things are bad right now.  You're just all over the place grasping for things to be mad about.  Stop it.

There is 2 problems with that.

1. Support takes 3-4 months to respond.

2. People have been cheating since Battle Eye and not banned yet even with streaming their hacks. No anti cheat is 100% but this is 100% useless and I don't even think it's being used properly. 

I want them to at least ban obvious cheaters who are speed hacking and those who are streaming with hacks on. How hard can that be?

The founder of one of the biggest cheat providers for APB is still streaming with triggerbot/speedhack on his main account since Battle Eye. If they don't do anything to get rid of these people, it's just going to invite more people to cheat and they will. 

47 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Not even going to respond.

Edited by Nev

27 minutes ago, Nev said:

There is 2 problems with that.

1. Support takes 3-4 months to respond.

2. People have been cheating since Battle Eye and not banned yet even with streaming their hacks. No anti cheat is 100% but this is 100% useless and I don't even think it's being used properly. 

I want them to at least ban obvious cheaters who are speed hacking and those who are streaming with hacks on. How hard can that be?

The founder of one of the biggest cheat providers for APB is still streaming with triggerbot/speedhack on his main account since Battle Eye. If they don't do anything to get rid of these people, it's just going to invite more people to cheat and they will. 

I haven't seen a single speed hacker since BE was implemented and I've been playing pretty consistently since then.  I've seen people that I THOUGHT were speed hacking, but it turned out to be a GM every time.  Support has been really backed up since they took over.  I agree that it shouldn't take this long to respond, but think of how backed up they are right now with that thing that happened a few months ago where they got spammed with ~60k tickets.  It's not a lack of effort on their part.  They're most likely struggling to keep up.  If you're saying BE is useless then you don't know what useless is.  Do you have ANY idea what APB was like 7 months ago?  A few speed hackers in every district, shaw copters everywhere.  Now Most of the people who I see that seem suspicious I never end up seeing again.

4 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

I haven't seen a single speed hacker since BE was implemented and I've been playing pretty consistently since then.  I've seen people that I THOUGHT were speed hacking, but it turned out to be a GM every time.

Bruh there have been videos even uploaded to the forums of speedhackers.

That's how common it is, we've even seen it here.

Also, lets not forgot Matt even said BE isnt doing enough.

Also also, 7 months ago we didnt have speedhackers at all. There was quite a lul in speedhacking after ReGoated was patched.

Edited by CookiePuss

3 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

I haven't seen a single speed hacker since BE was implemented and I've been playing pretty consistently since then.  I've seen people that I THOUGHT were speed hacking, but it turned out to be a GM every time.  Support has been really backed up since they took over.  I agree that it shouldn't take this long to respond, but think of how backed up they are right now with that thing that happened a few months ago where they got spammed with ~60k tickets.  It's not a lack of effort on their part.  They're most likely struggling to keep up.  If you're saying BE is useless then you don't know what useless is.  Do you have ANY idea what APB was like 7 months ago?  A few speed hackers in every district, shaw copters everywhere.  Now Most of the people who I see that seem suspicious I never end up seeing again.

You are one lucky-Kitten~~

Just now, BrandonBranderson said:

Your point of view is from a dead server. If you play EU you will see speed hackers on a constant basis. Don't get me wrong I am not saying the company is useless. I am happy that they are taking on APB and making changes and working on adding content. But they need to address the cheating if they don't we will have another Jericho situation. With Fair fight at least the blatant cheaters were getting banned with battle eye that's not happening. I am sure there has not even been a ban with battle eye and if there was it's probably between 1-10 bans. If a guy can speedhack and cheat while streaming since the implementation of battle eye without getting banned I doubt many others have been either.

In regards to support tickets, That's something the company needs to address. Most companies respond within 2-3 days max, if you over 70k pending tickets as a company you need to address how to go through them quickly or hire more people. If you a wait time of 3-4 months then people will start to have a negative view of the company and would not even try the game based on that.

29 minutes ago, Nev said:

Not even going to respond.

You quoted me just to say you're not responding even though you quoted me to respond.......

that's like a wife  angry at her husband saying she doesn't want to talk to him all the while  arguing with him expecting an answer to get mad saying  " didn't  I say I'm not talking to you?!? "

anyways I've seen roughly 300 people each say on Jericho with a few full districts and new and old players have been coming so that doesn't sound dead to me

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

anyways I've seen roughly 300 people each say on Jericho with a few full districts and new and old players have been coming so that doesn't sound dead to me

Things are great on Jericho. Sometimes I have literally DOZENS of people I can play against.

Sure LO cant make enough money off of APB to justify keeping the game online, but yeah you right, things aren't so bad right now.

• Like 1