LittleCritique

Why is LO trying to create the illusion of happiness? / test for community

At the moment, the game is destroyed by triggerbots, and LO strongly ignores this question.
You spend a lot of time on events, but not on cheaters. Perhaps you are developing a super-system to combat cheaters, but what should we do at this moment? 
The cheaters were, are and always will be, I understand that. I do not understand how ONE SAME nicknames can play from day to day for several months. 
You do nothing to fight cheaters, and so every player thinks so. See how disgusting you look for players. 
Silence and do nothing - tactics G1. You are very much like them. 

One thing - if the cheaters were "no name". Another is when these players know everything, and they destroy us for several months.

I do not get tired of repeating it. I will never understand how you can tolerate this.

I invite everyone to take the test for the community - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdooV8aBrEDd-Ed2fq6a2zi8V9TFAcoDIdJaQqTKlhel825ZA/viewform 
(no authorization required) 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Yeah! Now I am toxic because I am very angry with LO. 
Each event (especially the gungame) will be destroyed by triggerbots. 

If I, the player, have a 100% verified list of cheaters, what can I do? send a request to support, which will be processed 2 months? Are you sure GAMERS FIRST?

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, LittleCritique said:

Perhaps you are developing a super-system to combat cheaters, but what should we do at this moment? 

...Maybe they are but there is nothing we can do to rush something that can't be developed any faster, Learn to so patience while waiting I guess?

The first question of your survey asks: "What should a company do that claims to be open and transparent to the community?"

The second answer of "Quickly respond to player complaints, answer uncomfortable questions. Admit your mistakes and correct them" ...Pretty much what MattScott did in this thread was?

Sorry but I got work soon and that survey has a element of bias trying to make Little Orbit look bad.

There are teams to deal with cheaters and they may be stretched.

I'm interested how you can verify 100% of your list as being cheaters.

I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt of just being disgruntled and passionately upset but the way you've gone about this is boarder line toxic.

What most people consider toxic is someone deliberately trying to upset up.

I'm not sure how long you've been with APB but it has been MUCH worse in the past.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'm not going to disagree here this problem still very much exists as much as we try to ignore it, so here's what i propose. 

I think we should use steam tactics here and ask for mobile verification for each account, account gets banned the number will no longer be available for re use. 

And if all goes well in the future the game should get a price tag of 10 bucks ish, this won't completely stop these spastics from running scripts but I doubt all of em are that dedicated enough to start wasting cash for their little ~3 hours of fun. 

One's who bought something from armas atleast once in the past should get a free pass for their patronage. 

• Like 7

The concern is not the presence of cheaters, but ignoring LO. ONE SAME players. EVERYDAY. And that's the problem. 

0 claims if there are cheaters, but they do not play for several months.

• Like 2

I'm on my way to work on the bus and I got to get this off my chest, I lend my ear to many people out out of fairness including those who probably shouldn't be listened to.

after seeing where APB has come from and more importantly where it has been, I am thankful APB is still online at all.

I personally advocated for APB:Reloaded to be shut down as to let the game die in a dignified manner, opposed to servers being forced to shut off as staff lose jobs and doors close.

For the past 3 years GamersFirst had given up, were scared of the player base and didn't care for a long time an even longer time.

No content, some holiday events cancelled, no interaction or communication from staff AT ALL.

APB should of died!

This past week all I have heard on the forum other than Autumn Assilt's f-ck up, is Wah was waah cheaters...

...Wah Wah waaah trigger bots.

Be great full APB exists at all because it comes across so spoilt when little Orbit did more in a 3 months and GamersFirst did in 3 years!

I agree as much as the next person that cheaters, trigger bot, hackers, scammers and all rule breakers need to be addressed.

But there is a time and place for everything but expectations are too high right now.

Edited by VickyFox
  • Like 3

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

EDIT: Your downvotes do nothing by the way. I got Lixil to remove that months ago.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Add it to the pile.

No idea how it's for you on the graveyard that jericho is, but citadel sure has its cheaters that aren't getting banned for a long time.

Edited by GhosT
typoö
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Well ....  "LO" is same company as any other video games industry company, that means they want to earn money from games. If they show and spread word how unhappy and sad this game community is .... its gonna damage business.

its simply marketing trick ...

1 minute ago, GhosT said:

No idea how it's for you on the graveyard that jericho is, but citadel sure has its cheaters that aren't getting banned for a long time.

Dunno. I haven't logged in and played in over a month. Shrug.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GhosT said:

It's not great on Jericho either. More troublesome than the actual number of cheaters though is the return of the old paranoia that cheats aren't being caught that's the problem. 

• Like 3

I feel the same repetitive way Reloaded Productions used to ignore us all, I feel the same as we had used to feel when G1 promised things about this game with the engine upgrade and such, and instead they just kept releasing skins and remakes of weapons which wasn't useful at all.

I just lost faith on this game, just move on guys. nothing else. some-when they will wake up.

I think you should crave attention somewhere else

2 hours ago, LittleCritique said:

I invite everyone to take the test for the community - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdooV8aBrEDd-Ed2fq6a2zi8V9TFAcoDIdJaQqTKlhel825ZA/viewform 

big thonk 

yall way too obsessed .

• Like 1

People who put dislikes: play in the Asylum at the Citadel. 

Once again: I’m not talking about the fact of cheaters (cheaters have been, are, and always will be. this is normal). I'm talking about the fact that ONE AND THE SAME NICKNAMES. EVERYONE, B1TCH, DAY. Excuse.

• Like 1

Why are most options in your test either reflecting your opinion or otherwise ridiculous answers?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i've never seen someone so desperate for attention

29 minutes ago, Loom said:

Why are most options in your test either reflecting your opinion or otherwise ridiculous answers?

because he wants an echo chamber not an actual “community test”

5 hours ago, LittleCritique said:

At the moment, the game is destroyed by triggerbots, and LO strongly ignores this question.
You spend a lot of time on events, but not on cheaters. Perhaps you are developing a super-system to combat cheaters, but what should we do at this moment? 
The cheaters were, are and always will be, I understand that. I do not understand how ONE SAME nicknames can play from day to day for several months. 
You do nothing to fight cheaters, and so every player thinks so. See how disgusting you look for players. 
Silence and do nothing - tactics G1. You are very much like them. 

One thing - if the cheaters were "no name". Another is when these players know everything, and they destroy us for several months.

I do not get tired of repeating it. I will never understand how you can tolerate this.

(no authorization required) 

You can see them complaining about hit reg often.

A normal player would think that he was missing, but they never miss and so they complain about hit reg. Thats fairly funny.

I even alerted some mod about certain videos, no response.

It seems that they care only when you insult them.

Edited by SyllyBear
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, VickyFox said:

I'm on my way to work on the bus and I got to get this off my chest, I lend my ear to many people out out of fairness including those who probably shouldn't be listened to.

after seeing where APB has come from and more importantly where it has been, I am thankful APB is still online at all.

I personally advocated for APB:Reloaded to be shut down as to let the game die in a dignified manner, opposed to servers being forced to shut off as staff lose jobs and doors close.

For the past 3 years GamersFirst had given up, were scared of the player base and didn't care for a long time an even longer time.

No content, some holiday events cancelled, no interaction or communication from staff AT ALL.

APB should of died!

This past week all I have heard on the forum other than Autumn Assilt's f-ck up, is Wah was waah cheaters...

...Wah Wah waaah trigger bots.

Be great full APB exists at all because it comes across so spoilt when little Orbit did more in a 3 months and GamersFirst did in 3 years!

I agree as much as the next person that cheaters, trigger bot, hackers, scammers and all rule breakers need to be addressed.

But there is a time and place for everything but expectations are too high right now.

Wow, how is our psychologist with toxicology degree being so disliked?

It must be TOXICITY!!!

Edited by SyllyBear

Banning cheaters? What?

Have you any idea of how much the active players number will go down if they ban them? They can barely keep the game playable with the current players, we don't need to lose half of them! 😄

6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Add it to the pile.

EDIT: Your downvotes do nothing by the way. I got Lixil to remove that months ago.

Ye .. sadly the downvotes do nothing.
I am working hard for my reputation.

@OP

I would really love to see your "100% verified list of cheaters" LUL

Gitgud

6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Add it to the pile.

Must agree, add it..

Hello everyone,

Please do your best to keep the thread on its track. Thank you.

Regards.