I used it today and I still think that the nerf was completly awful. Ive been playing with nhvr today after so long, and as allways trying to land a bullet at cqc is fairly hard, but getting 28 assist is completly ridiculous.

Plus I heard that after the clown nerf it got another nerfs... i dont even want to check it.

You reverted most changes for being absolute trash and making quit a huge amount of players... is there any plan to revert nhvr to its glory?

If not, can i get snipers from my characters changed to other weapon if i send a support ticket and i wait half year?

• Like 1

the hvr is still an 850 damage cannon from 0-90m (and it’s still a 2shot out to 100m) you just have to play slightly different with it now - no more hopping around like a coked up ogre user for ez cqc kills

the more i think about the actual mechanics of the nerf the less i like them, but overall i feel it was a decent change 

Edited by BXNNXD
typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pro-tip: Your secondary weapon can often be used as an effective alternative to a sniper when faced with close quarters combat (cqc) situations.

1 hour ago, owzzy said:

Pro-tip: Your secondary weapon can often be used as an effective alternative to a sniper when faced with close quarters combat (cqc) situations.

Lol this. Quick switching was a crutch, its mostly gone now so it is a good job, I enjoy sniper now its not too op.

So, you're basically complaining that you can't kill with heavy rifle in cqc how it should be

6 hours ago, SyllyBear said:

I used it today and I still think that the nerf was completly awful. Ive been playing with nhvr today after so long, and as allways trying to land a bullet at cqc is fairly hard, but getting 28 assist is completly ridiculous.

Plus I heard that after the clown nerf it got another nerfs... i dont even want to check it.

You reverted most changes for being absolute trash and making quit a huge amount of players... is there any plan to revert nhvr to its glory?

If not, can i get snipers from my characters changed to other weapon if i send a support ticket and i wait half year?

Oh so THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE felt nhvr nerf. You are just bad with it, practise more.

Personally I use it as I was using it before, still op as fck.

• Thanks 1

Someone remind me of the actual nerf? Since I only use it as an acrual sniper I don't even know what happened lol. 

The HVR is still strong as fuck. The nerf did nothing to deter its ridiculousness in the current meta. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WitchQueen said:

Someone remind me of the actual nerf? Since I only use it as an acrual sniper I don't even know what happened lol. 

gotta wait for the crosshair to recover completely to deal full damage, thus eliminating sniper viability qs'ing at close range

note: this does not apply to the scout versions 

Edited by K3ith
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, SyllyBear said:

Well, sniper rifles are supposed to be used at long range, you have your secondary for cqc.

1 hour ago, K3ith said:

gotta wait for the crosshair to recover completely to deal full damage, thus eliminating sniper viability qs'ing at close range

the classic qs isn’t quite as fast as it used to be and you can’t just flop around in the open and win shootouts anymore, but the hvr is still perfectly viable in cqc

If you use the N-HVR the way it's intended to be used, literally NOTHING has changed for you.

• Thanks 1

Must be so hard being able to crowd control someone for roughly 10-15 seconds with a single click.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

6 hours ago, wHisHi said:

Oh so THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE felt nhvr nerf. You are just bad with it, practise more.

Personally I use it as I was using it before, still op as fck.

Ironic, because from my years of playing apb since i was a filthy bronze to now, i never felt nhvr being op in any way and never, ever complained about it. But you decided to crap it, crying that is op and if it was paid, p2w for sure.

There is the good people with it that probably will make you suffer, and there is the bad that will suck so bad with it that they are a walking nhvr frag. But from all these players, you have plenty of tools to take them down easily. I don't see them nerfed...

You honestly are the ones that need to fucking learn to play and stop changing the game to be boring and crap, making people leave because apb is becoming a nerf trash pit.

Edited by SyllyBear

14 minutes ago, SyllyBear said:

Ironic, because from my years of playing apb since i was a filthy bronze to now, i never felt nhvr being op in any way and never, ever complained about it. But you decided to crap it, crying that is op and if it was paid, p2w for sure.

There is the good people with it that probably will make you suffer, and there is the bad that will suck so bad with it that they are a walking nhvr frag. But from all these players, you have plenty of tools to take them down easily. I don't see them nerfed...

You honestly are the ones that need to fucking learn to play and stop changing the game to be boring and crap, making people leave because apb is becoming a nerf trash pit.

If I'm being honest, the HVR is still powerful enough to warrant another nerf. Just because you have the intelligence of a bag of hot doorknobs doesn't mean the game should change to cater to you. There's a lot of things wrong with this game that have caused people to leave. Nerfs to weapons that needed them is not one of those things.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Crusade said:

If I'm being honest, the HVR is still powerful enough to warrant another nerf. Just because you have the intelligence of a bag of hot doorknobs doesn't mean the game should change to cater to you. There's a lot of things wrong with this game that have caused people to leave. Nerfs to weapons that needed them is not one of those things.

And was not nhvr.

You are the one with lack of inteligence if you dont know how to properly counter a nhvr, which i never had major problems against it.

They added plenty of tools to counter it, use them. That you are bad countering weapons is not the game fault, but yours.

Edited by SyllyBear

2 minutes ago, SyllyBear said:

And was not nhvr.

You are the one with lack of inteligence if you dont know how to properly counter a nhvr, which i never had major problems against it.

They added plenty of tools to counter it, use them. That you are bad countering weapons is not the game fault, but yours.

Yeah of course you can counter the HVR. You get in your 4x4 Vegas, drive right up to them, perc the ground and shoot them with your HVR.

2 minutes ago, Crusade said:

Yeah of course you can counter the HVR. You get in your 4x4 Vegas, drive right up to them, perc the ground and shoot them with your HVR.

Is that the only way? Really? Please you pro balance player, keep naming all of the ways you can counter a nhvr (a pre nerf nhvr).

Lets teach the nerfing crowd to counter weapons.

Edited by SyllyBear

Just now, SyllyBear said:

Is that the only way? Really? Please you pro balance player, keep naming all of the ways you can counter a nhvr (a pre nerf nhvr).

The most popular method for countering the HVR that I've heard about was the one where you uninstall the game.

1 minute ago, Crusade said:

The most popular method for countering the HVR that I've heard about was the one where you uninstall the game.

Wow, is that how you use your so blessed "inteligence"...

See? These kind of guys are the ones that cry for nerf, and you cater to them.

1 minute ago, SyllyBear said:

Wow, is that how you use your so blessed "inteligence"...

See? These kind of guys are the ones that cry for nerf, and you cater to them.

First, I never claimed to be "inteligant."

Second, it was a joke. I already stated that there were a lot of things wrong with this game that caused people to leave, but you prove your lack of intelligence for the 37th time today by completely misunderstanding everything that has ever been said on these forums since its creation.