Sign in to follow this  
Diabeetus_X

Am i addicted or something????

Hello people reading this... i was just wondering what am i doing....

i rarely play any missions or fight club, i usually just hang around social or dont have the game even open..

BUT still i just bought premium, when i really dont even play the game anymore.

pls help

There's no problem with that, mate.

Edited by Syzus

the trick is to just get more addicted to something else

for instance ive found that railing a line of cocaine off a homeless person's foot completely rids me of any desire to play apb

the participant asks about the possibility of suspending the prize on non-gaming days . a difficult question as all the weapons tied to the constant purchase even for play money . the next request will be to suspend the time of the purchased weapons from the liaison .

Look for a new game to play, you need apb!

22 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

the trick is to just get more addicted to something else

for instance ive found that railing a line of cocaine off a homeless person's foot completely rids me of any desire to play apb

xTCB8Li.gif

2 hours ago, Leefekyn said:

[gif]

what?

On 12/8/2018 at 11:52 PM, Arska_ said:

Hello people reading this... i was just wondering what am i doing....

i rarely play any missions or fight club, i usually just hang around social or dont have the game even open..

BUT still i just bought premium, when i really dont even play the game anymore.

pls help

There a lot of social-based games out there. Most prominent is Second Life.

Try these.

And return to us when you build will to play 🙂

Edited by Mitne

I use to be like you OP. I use to hang around at the gas station and just sit in my car listening to music watching the "hackers" drive by or come into the gas station. Then i say to myself, this game never changes. I also say , man i missed Colby west and GM Blackbeard, then i say i missed the old graphics, gun sounds, blue tracers, old threat system, HQ bloom. I try to play a few missions, its fun for about 2-3 missions, then i end up uninstalling the game.

I use to repeat this pattern , until i found other games that are similar but are way better. Hellgate London, Saints row 3 and 4, Defiance ( i stop playing defiance though ), etc. Just play other games, eventually you will flee from APB and realized that the game that we use to love in the past is never coming back. The new company team IMO is worse than Gamerfirst. No offense, but i don't think they are listening to any of our feedback.

APB use to be at its best when Blackbeard, was around, G1Aleeia, Neume, G1Zieu, Dave Jones, i wish they just bought the RTW version, its way better than this crap they now. I'm sure if they did bring back the RTW version, they will have at least 3000 players in the game instead of what barely 600 online.

Edited by TooStrong

8 hours ago, TooStrong said:

I use to be like you OP. I use to hang around at the gas station and just sit in my car listening to music watching the "hackers" drive by or come into the gas station. Then i say to myself, this game never changes. I also say , man i missed Colby west and GM Blackbeard, then i say i missed the old graphics, gun sounds, blue tracers, old threat system, HQ bloom. I try to play a few missions, its fun for about 2-3 missions, then i end up uninstalling the game.

I use to repeat this pattern , until i found other games that are similar but are way better. Hellgate London, Saints row 3 and 4, Defiance ( i stop playing defiance though ), etc. Just play other games, eventually you will flee from APB and realized that the game that we use to love in the past is never coming back. The new company team IMO is worse than Gamerfirst. No offense, but i don't think they are listening to any of our feedback.

APB use to be at its best when Blackbeard, was around, G1Aleeia, Neume, G1Zieu, Dave Jones, i wish they just bought the RTW version, its way better than this crap they now. I'm sure if they did bring back the RTW version, they will have at least 3000 players in the game instead of what barely 600 online.

Bring back the game that went bankrupt in under 3 months... brilliant.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Bring back the game that went bankrupt in under 3 months... brilliant.

MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH LMFAOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, but seriously (that made me chuckle hard), um RTW is the better version, the majority of us know this and I am 100% positive if they bought it back, barely nobody would be playing the current version now. Trust me.

Edited by TooStrong

1 minute ago, TooStrong said:

Trust me.

nah

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

nah

yes. Its already a known fact that pretty much everyone missed the old graphics/visuals/bloom/tracer colors/textures/old shaders, and alot of us enjoyed the old threat system and old gun sounds. There's no doubt in my mind that more people will play the RTW version.  And at this rate, they better do something.

Edited by TooStrong

6 minutes ago, TooStrong said:

yes. Its already a known fact that pretty much everyone missed the old graphics/visuals/bloom/tracer colors/textures/old shaders, and alot of us enjoyed the old threat system and old gun sounds. There's no doubt in my mind that more people will play the RTW version.  And at this rate, they better do something.

did they also miss the old pay2play model and the horrible no recoil gunplay?

how about going back to punkbuster? 

or the ridiculous (re: nonexistent) modification balance?

rtw was just as garbage as current apb, anyone who thinks otherwise because “pretty pictures” is a grade A sucker

Sign in to follow this