Sign in to follow this  
Kominis

Racing Districts

22 hours ago, Flaws said:

Racing in APB is boring imo. There are much betters games for that kind of thing.

which is exactly why it was mentioned for racing , we might want to rebuild the racing districts for racing.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Flaws said:

Racing in APB is boring imo. There are much betters games for that kind of thing.

im not big on the idea of a racing district myself, but the appeal here seems more like its for having racing AND the rest of the game

11 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

im not big on the idea of a racing district myself, but the appeal here seems more like its for having racing AND the rest of the game

Yes, I understand that and I think it has potential to be cool if they add racing district only type rewards like new car kits that can only be obtained from there. My only "issue" with it is that car mechanics in APB aren't really race friendly.

Racing in a gun game, sooooooo much fun and better then shooting someone in the face

Not

if it would ever be  there, rename them to vegas 4x4 district

rename financial to ntec district and waterfront to hvr district

• Thanks 1

If Crossout can pull off a racing game mode then I bet APB could too.  Crossout also has notoriously bad input lag and really bad traction and people still enjoy that mode.  Then again there is more variety in that game since you build your own vehicles.

Now a days in games  racing modes pull in a lot of new players because they want something fun to do.

If you guys stay too stiff like a reed in the pond then that reed will break and nothing good benefits.

Flexibility is needed .

learn  yoga

Sign in to follow this