Atarus

What do you love/hate about apb?

Howdy mates

i wanna start this little mini game made by your considerations, just for fun nothing more.

I’ll start saying that I love apb for his

Super-Unlimited character’s customization.

let the wheel spin, have fun :D

love - the highs

hate - the lows

love - the thighs

hate - the lack of thigh sliders

Love the game at its core. a few buffs and nerfs i would like to see but would probably change the game to much since i dont know crap about game design like that [HVR]

Hate that everyone in game is so focused on trash talk that i have had to remove the chat, making it feel more like a single player game with various levels of AI enemies.

For real this time

Love ------------------------------------------------------

I love that this game has some kinda charm. its doing its own thing in a world where it seems like every other game is just as generic as the last. when i found APB back in 2013, it was my first PC game. i made friends, and just as importantly, friendly rivals. its hard to put into words what i think about APB. I cant make the game sound exciting just by telling you the core concept and gameplay scenarios. The customization is outstanding even in its old age. you can see rough edges on designs sure. but you can make whatever you want. a character recreated from your favorite tv show? do it. a completely unique design that comes right from your mind? totally possible. the cloths. the tags, the vehicles. you can make a character that feels more yours than most other games can do even with their fancy new graphics. 

Hate ------------------------------------------------------

I dont like using the word hate much. more so in a game that i love so much. i dont want to hate anything about this game. but if i had to choose a few topics, it would be this.

Customization... yes, its great. unless you are a free player. i do think its a little bit to harsh on free players. and i think all emblems should be unlocked from the start. let some one make their character their own and they will feel more attached to a game. instead of waiting to unlock a enough symbols to get even a basic design down. 

I love the cars, and guns, and their mechanics. I like the world, I like the story, I like the theme. I like matches and the visceral feel of shooting, the wins and losses, the struggle. Of course I also adore the customization and how personal I can make everything. What I don't like is the lack of a real playerbase and the terrible matchmaking and threat system.

Edited by -Rachel-

Love - Game concept, hows it's made and the weapons which makes me addicted to keep playing.

Hate - The toxicity in the community.

What I love/hate in APB?

Love: Patriot Vegas, Obeya Rifle, Aggrotech Tactical Assault Carbine.

Hate: Vegas Handling. Sometimes trolls you in the most stupid situations.

Love: Cops n Robbers - Customization one of a kind
Hate: The need to have players in a certain district to level up.

Love: that its the only community that is so shit that its open to everyone

Hate: that hackers think they are helping the community by "forcing" devs to do work