Sign in to follow this  
foscor77

why does everyone only use Joker RFP-9?

as the title says.

Its like around 90% of the Jericho population only uses this gun as their secondary.

Because it's pretty much the N-TEC of secondaries.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cause itz actually an very versatile weapon as secondary, someone call it "poker OBIR" cause itz 3 burst to kill (from not too far) has good mobility and accuracy, and also dont suffer from recoil with a good rate of fire.

Cause you pretty much get an OBIR as a secondary and if you use it right you have almost no downsides and can be very difficult to fight against.

I use it alongside with NTEC, not because I heard it's OP, but because I kept getting rekt by it. I started some weeks ago when the weapons pass was implemented. So I decided to use those two guns. The pistol is OP, a lot, it is also a long-range weapon in many cases, it's just ridiculously good.

40m drop off range, great accuracy, 3 burst kill with very high damage per bullet and a TTK that rivals the FBW's

the RFP Fang on ARMAS is even more grating since it has IR3 - which brings its range up to 47m!

• Like 1

The Fang is really strong, I own one and I should probably use it more. I fear I'll abandon me trusty ol' FBW tho.

1 hour ago, iDontThinkSo said:

someone call it "poker OBIR"

Pocket OBIR* and I do call it constantly like that.

Cause it is. RFP vs OBIR duel would be only lost by RFP because of slower firerate - but 3 bursts are enough to kill like with OBIR.

It's also problematic to deal with, especially if someone jumps on you with it out of nowhere.

I told LO several times that RFP should be either distance weapon or close-distance weapon but not both as secondary.

You sure you are on Jericho?

Cuz I see the fbw a LOT more. 

Perhaps the FBW needs a Nerf too?

Edited by CookiePuss

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Cause it is. RFP vs OBIR duel would be only lost by RFP because of slower firerate - but 3 bursts are enough to kill like with OBIR.

It's also problematic to deal with, especially if someone jumps on you with it out of nowhere.

I told LO several times that RFP should be either distance weapon or close-distance weapon but not both as secondary.

the rfp has a faster ttk and rof than the obir

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Oh i really written "POKER" obir? LoL :classic_biggrin:, anyway the RFP has faster firerate than OBIR (obir burst interval 0.45 - rfp burst interval 0.35).

Edited by iDontThinkSo

It's pretty much a pocket obir like everyone says, completely overpowered in my opinion, especially the fang , why ?

Not only it actually kills faster than obir, but the fang has an incredible 47 meters range , which is enough to compete with primaries, oh yeah, and just like obir it has a lot of overdamage , three burst of this secondary will deal 1197 damage, enough to kill a kevar 1 user .

oh what, you say it's still not overpowered ?, sorry i said the fang is 47 meters right ? , but it's overdamage is high enough to make it a 3 burst to kill at 52 meters, that's more range than a stock NTEC, yep  we're talking about a secondary gun .

What do you mean , that's not overpowered ?! okay i got more : the minimum damage RFP does when it's out of range is 39 , but remember, you do 3 shot bursts , that means an out or range burst of RFP will do 117 damage, yep ,that's 11.7 % of your health, so an RFP, even at 100 meters, will kill you in only 9 bursts .

That also means if you get hit by an HVR (tho HVR's range is 90 meters), an RFP will only need two bursts to kill you, even at 100 meters, meanwhile an NTEC will need +6 shots to do the same, that's an extreme case scenario yes, but that's a simple way to show how high is RFP's minimum damage actually is. compared to other weapons  , you can basically QS someone at 90 meters using PSR and RFP , and yes , i did try to do it myself with friends , it's completely achivable .

Now if you call that secondary weapon balanced you must be insane .

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We have 3 kinds of secondaries around since the start of the game.
-Slow firerate with long range (ACT, RSA)
-Fast firerate with low range (FBW, PDW)
-And then you have a fast firerate weapon, with long range (RFP) that breaks all the rules in the other weapons. Breaking the meta and having everyone using them for easy kills.

24 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

It needs nerf -5m

I'd say -10M, but leave the minimum damage where it is so it's still viable a little further out than the other pistols.

31 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

I'd say -10M, but leave the minimum damage where it is so it's still viable a little further out than the other pistols.

I'd say It needs less range, less firerate or increase the crosshair size if you shoot too fast, as many weapons do.

41 minutes ago, dett2 said:

Cuz RFP-9 is blatant OP.

Fang is broken🤨

Is it really tho?

On 12/8/2018 at 3:12 PM, BXNNXD said:

the rfp has a faster ttk and rof than the obir

I meant it other way around*

On 12/9/2018 at 11:24 AM, CookiePuss said:

Is it really tho?

yea I'm really sure.

I'ts not a secondary weapon😏

25 minutes ago, dett2 said:

yea I'm really sure.

I'ts not a secondary weapon😏

Well then, please upload some RFP only gameplay footage so I can see how OP the gun is.

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2018 at 1:46 AM, foscor77 said:

as the title says.

Its like around 90% of the Jericho population only uses this gun as their secondary.

No....they are not but seriously...

OBIR AND RFP-9 NEW META!!!!!THINK OF THE TOXICITY!!!

Bring back old VAS-C2 'Trouble Maker' and Yukon. Dont ruin one more gun in this game. Even I dont own RFP or VAS-C2 'Trouble Maker', I think some of the guns should be more powerfull than another. So basicly you ppl that cry on forums should just get better.

I want 4x4 Dumptruck with Nitro 3!!!! :classic_biggrin:

Sign in to follow this