Sign in to follow this  
foscor77

why does everyone only use Joker RFP-9?

2 hours ago, EagleWing said:

Bring back old VAS-C2 'Trouble Maker' and Yukon. Dont ruin one more gun in this game. Even I dont own RFP or VAS-C2 'Trouble Maker', I think some of the guns should be more powerfull than another. So basicly you ppl that cry on forums should just get better.

I want 4x4 Dumptruck with Nitro 3!!!! :classic_biggrin:

Way to go if you want the remaining playerbase to quit apb as well.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

90% of Jericho?

You mean the FBW?

What's that, like, 14 players?

2 hours ago, GhosT said:

What's that, like, 14 players?

Pfft... We wish. 

I actually run OBIR and FRP-9 on my Crim and it is mean.  I feel like the range is way too good on the FRP-9, but otherwise a solid option in the Sidearm category.

Depends on what primary weapon I use. CQC wise, using the .45 or the RFP is great for covering cqc-mid. If i'm using a mid/far i prefer something closer range

Cuz it's good?

Back in 2011 i was wondering why nobody uses it on Patriot.

versatility. 

Because it's power is unmatched. It really should have stayed 30m range. 40 is too much and ir3 version is blatantly p2w

In my Opinion its one of the Strongest Secondary Weapons you can buy from Contracts . U dont need Joker Tickets for it and its kinda nice that u can buy it from contracts. The weapon got a 3burst fire and a good DMG. Even the range of it is kinda PWN if u can handle it and btw u can kill faster with that pistol then with a ntec over the distance

On 12/12/2018 at 1:30 PM, EagleWing said:

Bring back old VAS-C2 'Trouble Maker' and Yukon. Dont ruin one more gun in this game. Even I dont own RFP or VAS-C2 'Trouble Maker', I think some of the guns should be more powerfull than another. So basicly you ppl that cry on forums should just get better.

I want 4x4 Dumptruck with Nitro 3!!!! :classic_biggrin:

You got a point there the TM is basically useless junk atm, feels like they nerfed it - again - just recently? (Didn't play much the past months :D)

But the RFP... i think it's just fine? Yeah it's strong, but somehow people prefer the FBW anyways.

Edited by Sniperturtle

On 12/9/2018 at 4:32 AM, Ketog said:

It's pretty much a pocket obir like everyone says, completely overpowered in my opinion, especially the fang , why ?

Not only it actually kills faster than obir, but the fang has an incredible 47 meters range , which is enough to compete with primaries, oh yeah, and just like obir it has a lot of overdamage , three burst of this secondary will deal 1197 damage, enough to kill a kevar 1 user .

oh what, you say it's still not overpowered ?, sorry i said the fang is 47 meters right ? , but it's overdamage is high enough to make it a 3 burst to kill at 52 meters, that's more range than a stock NTEC, yep  we're talking about a secondary gun .

What do you mean , that's not overpowered ?! okay i got more : the minimum damage RFP does when it's out of range is 39 , but remember, you do 3 shot bursts , that means an out or range burst of RFP will do 117 damage, yep ,that's 11.7 % of your health, so an RFP, even at 100 meters, will kill you in only 9 bursts .

That also means if you get hit by an HVR (tho HVR's range is 90 meters), an RFP will only need two bursts to kill you, even at 100 meters, meanwhile an NTEC will need +6 shots to do the same, that's an extreme case scenario yes, but that's a simple way to show how high is RFP's minimum damage actually is. compared to other weapons  , you can basically QS someone at 90 meters using PSR and RFP , and yes , i did try to do it myself with friends , it's completely achivable .

Now if you call that secondary weapon balanced you must be insane .

it's just an obsession for you.

On 12/8/2018 at 7:46 PM, foscor77 said:

WHY DOES EVERYONE ONLY USE JOKER RFP-9?

because it is a powerful semi-automatic pistol with a large clip .

Sign in to follow this