Revolted

WE NEED MORE PLAYERS

We need more players in the game it is slowly dying. I don't want to see this game die can we promote the game more and maybe work on a new engine and make the game less pay to win and more noob friendly to attract more players thank you for reading I hope something can be done.

I am quoting what my friends are saying coz i actually like this game. They said tell that to the raptor ogre thumper atac etc......

I am just here to get the community alive again thats all i want

Again ask my friends they said its p2w if you read my reply earlier i said im quoting what my friends said.

All i am saying is that we need more players thats obvious.

13 hours ago, Revolted said:

and make the game less pay to win

removing weapon role rank 16 ca be a good thing thats the 3 main weapons close,medium and long range

No content to be released results in no updates to be announced, results in no ads for the game. Basic stuff here, wait for the new engine, then wait for the new content, then wait for the ads for the content, that will probably attract someone's attention. 

Edited by _chain

That your friends the game is P2W doesn't mean it's true, if you long enough, you'll find out you can kill anyone with free weapons, since most of the armas weapons are just reskins of the free weapons.
Ntec + RFP and you're good to go.

With the most toxic community, you can only dream about it. Gold weapons have their equivalents, but you have to buy them using Joker Tickets. For me it is impossible to collect as many Joker Tickets per week.

Mission impossible

Lot of toxic players, insulting each other during and after the missions. Don't know who are all those kids/idiots/etc but anyone will be tired looking on this sore ego. The P2W opinions is also going from this - districts are full of screams like "i'm god player and loosing only because of P2W/Teammates/Moon phase" ... noone is trying to teach newcomers, just insulting them, leaving with newcomers, etc... Add here dethreatesrs trying to cares their overblown egos, powder all this with aimboters and you will obtain very nice picture of the game. I really wonder when see someone new. 

In 2010, some reviewers thought that the game is not bad, but not everyone will like it. When the unification of the game engine is completed, I am very curious about what Little Orbit will do.

In my opinion, they do not want to attract new players only those who have achieved everything and lack of new content bored them. This action can be compared to GTA Online because the new content caused the return of players.

On 12/8/2018 at 10:18 AM, Revolted said:

Again ask my friends they said its p2w if you read my reply earlier i said im quoting what my friends said.

All i am saying is that we need more players thats obvious.

Just because your friends say it doesn't mean it's true, and it isn't.  APB isn't p2w.  The free guns are the best in the game and the Armas weapons just offer different playstyles and reskins. A lot of players like to blame Armas weapons of being P2W as an excuse for why they lost, when the reality is that they just weren't as good as the person who happened to be using a paid gun.  The Raptor and Ogre are legendaries which can also be obtained through in-game trading, and its been a long time since the ATAC was overpowered, and the Thumper (also a tradable legendary) is nowhere near overpowered.

The engine upgrade is being worked on and Matt said that the SPCT will be testing it soon.  Promotion is only a good thing if what you are promoting is in a good state, and at the moment APB isn't.  Matt also said that he plans on running more promotional stuff after the game is in a better state.

• Like 1

I agree that the game should be more noob friendly yes , but that's a matter of matchmaking , and everyone that played apb more than a month knows that this game is nowhere near paytowin

On 12/13/2018 at 8:37 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

This thread in a nutshell:

Me reaction EVERYTIME a threads says there is a problem that is going to be the death of APB, and Little Orbit are not doing enough.

We've had APB die one and it nearly died a second time. Like we can see what problems there are... So how about looking to try and find a solution!

I don't think APB going to die in the next year with a new management that is actively working and developing as we speak, unless Little Orbit is forced to stop work entirely for whatever reason.