virginiavirgin

Should the yukon be reverted under one condition?

as someone who owns a yukon, no change necessary 

it was literally broken before as confirmed by a dev during the last weapon balancing 

• Like 1

Maybe it's equip time is a tad slow, but that's it. It shouldn't be reverted at all.

41 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

You don’t handle rejection well.

And you don’t handle people defending themselves from your hostility well just remember this post was a yes or no but instead you decided to patronize me so don’t be a hypocrite

2 hours ago, virginiavirgin said:

I hooked up one of my girlfriends (best friend no homoo) with a yukon a while back before the update because it was a really strong weapon and a lot of times you can’t depend on your teammates but anyways i spent a lot of money on it for it to be “fixed” or nerfed in a manner that former yukon owners don’t like why can’t you keep the original ttk and just put a wind up timer on the yukon for it’s fully auto mode? Like the ogre

5 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

And you don’t handle people defending themselves from your hostility well just remember this post was a yes or no but instead you decided to patronize me so don’t be a hypocrite

I decided to patronize you, because your behaviour deserves nothing else. Is that clear? (That is a proper yes or no question, by the way).

21 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

I decided to patronize you, because your behaviour deserves nothing else. Is that clear? (That is a proper yes or no question, by the way).

You decided to be a btch? You could of just worded it that way since you play like one too

Well, since its g1 i wouldnt be surprised it was a scam. Remember trouble maker? Plenty of people baited to buy it because literally destroyed anything at any range and then nerfed.

In this case its been fixed but the gun is farly trash. Needs better hip fire accuracy and get ride of burst fire for it be a decent gun.

3 hours ago, virginiavirgin said:

keep the original ttk and just put a wind up timer on the yukon for it’s fully auto mode? Like the ogre

JeVXH6P.gif

4 minutes ago, SyllyBear said:

Needs better hip fire accuracy and get ride of burst fire for it be a decent gun.

Then it becomes a Mountie with better hipfire. Not really worth of the "legendary" title it currently

28 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

You decided to be a btch? You could of just worded it that way since you play like one too

I also play cheap and cheesy, thank you very much.

TM3CJUh.gif

No. The Yukon is still useable if you have okay aim. The only reason it was so "good" before is because it was bugged.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flaws said:

No. The Yukon is still useable if you have okay aim. The only reason it was so "good" before is because it was bugged.

So much insight... still the millions one spent to buy it are spent.

• Like 1

Why everyone thinks that Yukon was bugged? Insane RoF was equal to slowpoke equipment time. Now they killed its RoF and don’t reduced equip animation. The gun is broken now.

• Like 2

To counter out the wind up timer the NFAS atleast has a decent amount of ammo so you can mow down a couple people in a row. Adding a wind up timer on sommthing that empties out in like 1 second seems pretty counterproductive. 

You'd have to windup > Shoot > Reload in like 3 second intervals during fights which would be incredibly frustrating. Not to mention a wind up yukon would make it worse than the current one, which kind off goes against the entire idea of your wish to make it better.

25 minutes ago, PACwoMAN said:

Why everyone thinks that Yukon was bugged? Insane RoF was equal to slowpoke equipment time. Now they killed its RoF and don’t reduced equip animation. The gun is broken now.

It was stated by the devs that the yukon fire rate was bugged. Whether that's true or a just a quick criticism dodge is debatable, but it's the official statement.

Edited by VanilleKeks

The OP seems a little... hmm.

Tbh I disagree completely with any changes to the Yukon right now. It is fairly balanced where it stands right now.

Just because you can't get a million kills with it anymore doesn't mean it's bad - not every gun will work in every situation... or at least, that is how it is supposed to be. 

Its a good thing I have hands big enough to cover my whole face. Because the OP made me facepalm.

No. I miss it before as with all bugged guns they are hella fun (shaw-opgl-cd comes to mind) but it's fixed now,

Just buy the "Nunavut"

Thread answered close this now.

Edited by Zolerox

Hello no .

Everyone knew it was a bug , don't invest on a bug , simple.

15 hours ago, PACwoMAN said:

because it was bugged simple as that , not only it had insane firerate compared to armas mounties , but the legendary never stated anything regarding hip fire  , also you didn't need to be a genius to hear that the firerate of the gun was just the same as the burst fire .

Oh yeah , also was confirmed by devs that it was a bug , it was just common sense.

its nerfed to the point so that any other secondary is better than a yukon.

and yukon was an asset legendary and after the nerfs its just like  hazardous.

Edited by Hypothesis

No need to revert.

But why are they left as they were so long time? about 2 or 3 years.

and suddenly "it's bugged , fixed it." 

That is almost deceiving😑

On 12/7/2018 at 8:24 PM, virginiavirgin said:

I never said real life money you can try again 

neither did they, try again :^)

and no, the yukons absurdly low ttk was not intentional - as even g1 stated (but still didn't fix so they could profit (much like the broken troublemaker even went on sale a few months prior to balancing))

so it was just broken - and we wouldn't want a broken game, do we?

3 hours ago, dett2 said:

No need to revert.

But why are they left as they were so long time? about 2 or 3 years.

and suddenly "it's bugged , fixed it." 

That is almost deceiving😑

it wasn't suddenly that, g1 stated it quite some time ago - but didn't fix it. (see above)

Edited by neophobia

On 12/9/2018 at 1:59 AM, damn2112 said:

Its a good thing I have hands big enough to cover my whole face. Because the OP made me facepalm.

Or you could use them on me :$

23 minutes ago, neophobia said:

neither did they, try again :^)

and no, the yukons absurdly low ttk was not intentional - as even g1 stated (but still didn't fix so they could profit (much like the broken troublemaker even went on sale a few months prior to balancing))

so it was just broken - and we wouldn't want a broken game, do we?

it wasn't suddenly that, g1 stated it quite some time ago - but didn't fix it. (see above)

It doesn't matter, one bought it with one functionality and it was changed.