I know... i know, most ppl uses n-tec and if anyone dares to speak against it, will be boycotted, but let me dare (as i'm a troll certified) to speak about it. Do you ppl feel good playing with op weapons? Well i sure do as well, problem is... shotguns got fixed and volcanos aren't any better(unless skilled), yet when using an n-tec, which on my experience its actually better than any sniper or mid range, i mean i have a bunch of snipers, and they all fail against n-tec close range, mid range, even max range sometimes... as user always get to cover. Care to explain other than to criticize as usual?(oh and spare me the git gud solution, i'm older than your grandma here? You n-tec main wielding selfish bastards!! Then again better not explain anything, as you are obviously a very tight community of ppl that wields it and if dare LO to EVER nerf it, it will mean the end of this game. Which actually explains everything. I used n-tec, and all i could find out was that i was better in every way than usual, so basically... if you want to use a close/middle/far range wep, n-tec has it all(slight worst close range of course!) From all my tests about it i found out that ATAC its actually the closest deal to it, but still not an actual meta to abuse it enough. I will never use n-crap, even if i will be forced by law. But hey!! Let's all enjoy Kumbaya by playing n-tec! Who ever dared to suggest that n-tec was ever nerfed, its an addicted to op game play none the less... bring on the dislikes, i SO love it!(if only this site didn't restrict dislikes as a reputation, but sadly... i'm forced to play a low score on the positive side, when i'm seeking the opposite in general 😕 But thank you all for the feedback, and hope in the future this garbage wep, gets a nerf, cuz as many other things in this game, its pure ridiculous. Also i want to say that this game doesn't need to embrace the veterans so much, it needs to embrace mostly the newcomers, it will never prevail through only pleasing the veteran point of view, because veterans tend to have this natural autism about being right(same goes to me) so i'm just saying. Develop a new tactic for newcomers to enjoy, and perhaps this game might have a chance in the future. Because i remember the first time i got here, it was hard as hell, yet that was the reason why i stick to it, but most ppl will always prefer to be served... sadly, this is the generation we live in, and not many will fetch the old times tactic anymore. Oh... and yeah, i intentionally made this post as a text of wall 🙂

• Like 5

Format this and then maybe people will read it.

Also you're straight up wrong.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Vnight said:

i'm older than your grandma

that explains a lot tbh

im so sorry about your dementia 

19 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

that explains a lot tbh

if being older than since this game launched means to you dementia, then you are a very good competitor 🙂

You are a very persistent poster through years(almost a decade now) but you seem quite the relaxed ignorant, which might insinuate that you have no idea what you post sometimes, yet you do for the sake of it.

I also bet you don't get many haters in your posts, which is what proves that you are a modern troll :))) Spare me the emoji crap, i always hated this garbage, yet here i am suffering from it.

Blame the forums for the emoji, i never checked the code for it, it just pumped to my typical writes as sarcasm expression, which are usually smiles lol.

Edited by Vnight
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vnight said:

if being older than since this game launched means to you dementia, then you are a very good competitor 🙂

i see you posted some indecipherable word soup but i also see you used the trademark moron smiley emoji, so i guess this is supposed to be a clapback?

4 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

yeah, but as soon as LO nerfs ntec, people will massively switch to Obeya's. So I don't really see an issue. Every game needs meta weapons as long as they are f2p.

visions are one thing, facts are another.

51 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Also you're straight up wrong.

Spotted the N-TEC user.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Spotted the N-TEC user.

I don't deny.

Players usually use the most broken weapons, look at everyone using Ntec, RFP, all around.

Oh wait, why do i use atac most of the time?

Yes i have a great idea, nerf everything but what vnight uses so he maybe, maybe is able to kill anyone.

Edited by SyllyBear

2 hours ago, SyllyBear said:

Yes i have a great idea, nerf everything but what vnight uses so he maybe, maybe is able to kill anyone.

Yeah well its not about what "vnight" uses, but what most of you abUSE. And your GREAT idea, equals exactly my first post, unless you are not familiar with this word called hypocrite.

You need to understand that in order to conceive something you need to actually explain your opposition. Cuz sarcasm can be found everywhere in this internet world, the hard part its actually explaining anything beyond sarcasm that could potentially make any sense for the cause.

Edited by Vnight
  • Like 2

I almost thought I wrote this. I agree fully.  Hes thinking of not only himself but a balanced game for  all. A very unpopular thing in APB. 

On 12/7/2018 at 6:29 PM, BXNNXD said:

that explains a lot tbh

Proving his point. 

Merged.

On 12/7/2018 at 7:18 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I don't deny.

Not surprising at all. Put it on the pile. 

On 12/7/2018 at 8:02 PM, SyllyBear said:

This is soo immature and in a nutshell describes the game and forum community. 

Anyone care to explain what this wall of text wants to say? I need that tl;dr

NTEC is not op. With a star556 most of us can do exactly the same job. 

I hate everyone that uses n tec. Had a mission with 9 players involved, 8 of them were using n tec or skin of it:))) just fcking hilarious. Tried to use it myself today, man its just too easy to play with. You die only if you spray too much, in other cases you never loose.

8 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

I hate everyone that uses n tec. Had a mission with 9 players involved, 8 of them were using n tec or skin of it:))) just fcking hilarious. Tried to use it myself today, man its just too easy to play with. You die only if you spray too much, in other cases you never loose.

it’s not like nerfing the ntec will suddenly force variety into the game, there’s a reason that metas exist

4 hours ago, SyllyBear said:

I thought you use the hvr...oh wait they nerfed it. Nevermind, carry on

40 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

I thought you use the hvr...oh wait they nerfed it. Nevermind, carry on

Nhvr was not allways viable for every situation... when there are plenty of guys attacking you from all angles possible you need faster guns, otherwise your score would negative not matter how good you are.

And yes, if i barely used nhvr, now i dont even touch it. I spent money on it for nothing.

Thanks trash "balance" guy, wherever you are. I even heard that they nerfed its range, hilarious.

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

it’s not like nerfing the ntec will suddenly force variety into the game, there’s a reason that metas exist

its just too much of it. Metas is metas, but imo its just too mainstream 

3 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

its just too much of it. Metas is metas, but imo its just too mainstream 

everyone using the ntec will just switch to the obeya and then in a few months we’ll see “nerf obeya” threads

N-TEC is just versatile and boring gun. Not OP.

Nerf jump-shooting and all is good.

Ppl that are rekting u with an ntec, they will probably kill you with any other AR or any other weapon. Its not the weapon, its the skill and u r lack of it. Trust me, u dont want ppl massively use obir, obeya, oca. Daaamn can u imagine all ntec users switch to FAR Spearhead? Ur arse would be literylly annihilated.

Its not like ntec is OP, Ntec is versale that is the point of ARs while not being good at close/long range. Its like the definition of most ARs hmm.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2018 at 9:02 PM, SyllyBear said:

I just recently been introduced to ATAC, because i was looking for something different to buy(i'm used to SMG's/Volcano/EXshotguns.), so don't assume things that you can't possibly know.

I tend to test things for days before i buy them, and if testing isn't available... i never buy, no matter what or where, unless a pack with a very good deal!