Jump to content
MattScott

Should we give out the Autumn Assault skin?

Autumn Assault reward poll  

294 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we give out the Autumn Assault skin to everyone who logged in?

    • Yes. The event was flawed. There was no way for me to win.
      160
    • No. Players worked hard to win. It will devalue their effort.
      81
    • I don’t care.
      53


Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Confirmed or not? the butcher skin was given during the events "first few days" i didn't jump onto the event till after they removed butcher skin

(and replaced it with a quick reskin that still has red parts for some reason)

It was never given out. Unless Matt takes my idea above into consideration it wont be seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well so the people that won got put into the shitters. I guess nothing is a competition anymore in this dead game. The people that won legit should get something in exchange something rare unobtainable otherwise this event is pointless.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Equality of Opportunity vs Equality of Outcome

Right VS Left


I havent participated in event, and even if I did and lost, I wouldnt want that cuz I wouldnt deserved it. Even Minecraft community that I used to build events, and luck based events for was acting more mature  when they lost than this god damn babies.

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

 

Just for clarity, I'm not talking about the Butcher skin at all. I don't know the history, and we shifted away from that skin well before the event started.

I do recognize that the current Autumn Assault skin is bugged on some weapons, and it shows red where it shouldn't. That is being fixed.


But this thread is just about awarding the Autumn Assault skin to people who logged in during the dates of the event.

 

Thanks,
Matt

And I suggested to shift back to it as I said in my reply abit earlier as a way to reward those who behaved well vs those who didnt. Awarding the skin is fine in my book but after everything I had to go through just to get it I feel that there needs to be something more as im sure others minus those who win 20+ times will relate to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Genobee said:

Don't have it. Don't think I should be able to say one way or the other.

 

I do believe those that won it should have the most sway here. Not the people clamoring for something rare simply because they don't have it. The players that put the work in should be making the call. 

This is about everyone who participated because of the experience regardless of winning or not. Anyone can have a say as people outside but didn't participate may have a valid and constructive point to bring which others may not see without an outside perspective.

 

Now what happens to the winners is a subject maybe for another time, but right now the topic is about what can be done for everyone that took part and didn't win with event being flawed in the eyes of many including maybe some staff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

And I suggested to shift back to it as I said in my reply abit earlier as a way to reward those who behaved well vs those who didnt. Awarding the skin is fine in my book but after everything I had to go through just to get it I feel that there needs to be something more as im sure others minus those who win 20+ times will relate to.

 

3 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

This is about everyone who participated because of the experience regardless of winning or not. Anyone can have a say as people outside but didn't participate may have a valid and constructive point to bring which others may not see without an outside perspective.

 

Now what happens to the winners is a subject maybe for another time, but right now the topic is about what can be done for everyone that took part and didn't win with event being flawed in the eyes of many including maybe some staff.

It effects them more than it effects those of us that didn't win. They are the ones that got lucky and obtained something rare. I fail to see how they are a non-factor. 

 

We received joker tickets at a comically fast rate from simply participating. That's our consolation prize if you ask me. Can grab pretty much anything off there now, or lease a gun for a comical amount of time. 

Edited by Genobee
i spell real good like
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

This is about everyone who participated because of the experience regardless of winning or not. Anyone can have a say as people outside but didn't participate may have a valid and constructive point to bring which others may not see without an outside perspective.

 

Now what happens to the winners is a subject maybe for another time, but right now the topic is about what can be done for everyone that took part and didn't win with event being flawed in the eyes of many including maybe some staff.

I personally am for my prior statement quoted below as that seems fair for anyone who played the event and was impacted one way or another. Obv those who didnt play fairly get nothing.

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Autumn Assault skin for anyone who participated in the event

Butcher skin for those who won but didnt win multiple times and assisted others

Multiple winners get nothing further as they have the skin and won alot of JT in the process

 

2 minutes ago, Genobee said:

 

It effects them more than it effects those of us that didn't win. They are the ones that got lucky and obtained something rare. I fail to see how they are a non-factor. 

 

We received joker tickets at a comically fast rate from simply participating. That's our consolation prize if you ask me. Can grab pretty much anything off there now, or lease a gun for a comical amount of time. 

Thats only if you dont own everything off armas and lets be honest, all the tryhards who kept repeat winning already own everything so JT is pointless. For those who own everything and didnt win JT is just as pointless so in your argument no JT isnt a meaningful consultation prize.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

And I suggested to shift back to it as I said in my reply abit earlier as a way to reward those who behaved well vs those who didnt. Awarding the skin is fine in my book but after everything I had to go through just to get it I feel that there needs to be something more as im sure others minus those who win 20+ times will relate to.

I completely agree that those who did win honourably should get a new gun skin or some other reward if the Autumn Assault skin in released to all that participated.

But we have to accept that we're may be starting to push thing a bit far now and this is more work for staff that isn't needed.

 

While I was fuming, I am not a person to take an mile when given an inch.

...saying that, I voted for no anyway so that's more reflecting on me and the fact I didn't win...

I think it's only fair if the Autumn Assault is released then some consideration is needed for the winners but I don't know how well Little Orbit may be able to distinguish honourable and dishonourable wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I personally am for my prior statement quoted below as that seems fair for anyone who played the event and was impacted one way or another. Obv those who didnt play fairly get nothing.

 

I kinda get why some people feel wronged. Yet you seem to be trying to use this as a chance to get an exclusive skin doesn't really come across in the right way. In addition to the event skin. The butcher skin doesn't belong in the conversation.  That's just trying to get something exclusive because you see an opportunity. The new skin may not either, again, I don't feel like I should have any real say on that part. 

 

I don't know, but to me that doesn't seem like the right way to be going about it at all. Your intentions might not be bad, but your method doesn't hit it's mark. Wanting bonus rewards ontop of an event where they beefed up the rewards as compensation to begin with is a tad odd.. but I do get it. Things were rough to say the absolute least. I just don't think you are barking up the right tree with what you are asking for them to give everyone for the trouble. 

 

Again, I don't know. I just think your suggestion is a bit too extreme. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VickyFox said:

I completely agree that those who did win honourably should get a new gun skin or some other reward if the Autumn Assault skin in released to all that participated.

But we have to accept that we're may be starting to push thing a bit far now and this is more work for staff that isn't needed.

 

While I was fuming, I am not a person to take an mile when given an inch.

...saying that, I voted for no anyway so that's more reflecting on me and the fact I didn't win...

I think it's only fair if the Autumn Assault is released then some consideration is needed for the winners but I don't know how well Little Orbit may be able to distinguish honourable and dishonourable wins.

I think if LO is going to hand out the skin they need to hand out something for those ppl who won honorably at the same time. Im sure they can go back to the match history and pull all the winners and I know GM Mist was keeping a written list as to winners so they do have something to go off of. They got themselves in quite a pickle here and while awarding the skin to all participants is the right thing to do it then makes all the effort for those who did it honorably futile. If Matt gives this out then he needs to do right to those honorable folk as well that way is fair all around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Genobee said:

 

It effects them more than it effects those of us that didn't win. They are the ones that got lucky and obtained something rare. I fail to see how they are a non-factor. 

 

We received joker tickets at a comically fast rate from simply participating. That's our consolation prize if you ask me. Can grab pretty much anything off there now, or lease a gun for a comical amount of time. 

With all due respect, while I was only able to play the once day, 2 out of 3 games ended prematurely because the game crashed for me.

 

For many, they were ROBBED of a win because of other players not willing to yield to others after already winning once despite request of GMs.

That's the issue, that potential affects everyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Genobee said:

I kinda get why some people feel wronged. Yet you seem to be trying to use this as a chance to get an exclusive skin doesn't really come across in the right way. In addition to the event skin. The butcher skin doesn't belong in the conversation.  That's just trying to get something exclusive because you see an opportunity. The new skin may not either, again, I don't feel like I should have any real say on that part. 

 

I don't know, but to me that doesn't seem like the right way to be going about it at all. Your intentions might not be bad, but your method doesn't hit it's mark. Wanting bonus rewards ontop of an event where they beefed up the rewards as compensation to begin with is a tad odd.. but I do get it. Things were rough to say the absolute least. I just don't think you are barking up the right tree with what you are asking for them to give everyone for the trouble. 

 

Again, I don't know. I just think your suggestion is a bit too extreme. 

If when this event was orig announced the butcher skin wasnt the reward yes id agree it was extreme but the fact stands that when this was orig announced the reward for 1st place was going to be the butcher skin. Since that was the orig reward it is not extreme. The reason it was changed was cause the select few vets who have it complained that it would ruin the exclusiveness. Valid point and it was changed to the autumn assault skin we have now, but since this all went due south out of the gate its valid to bring it back up. Maby LO can create another exclusive skin for what im saying but thats up to Matt but if the skin isnt exclusive all the hard work is pointless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah first place should get something unique. Propose something.

Butcher skin is one good proposition. I think at least Agresor would be more happy.

Maybe something alternative, possible something normally you could get from ARMAs too.

Or Mystery Boxes (x5 to x10 depends).

No matter what though... we would count only ONE win then. <.<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i mean isn't around 600jokertickets a day enough for the rest of the people 

i know some ppl are upset that they didn't get a chance to get the skin but others really worked hard for it 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nijavid said:

i mean isn't around 600jokertickets a day enough for the rest of the people 

i know some ppl are upset that they didn't get a chance to get the skin but others really worked hard for it 

Next time I work "hard" by teaming up with group of people.

Sounds lovely isn't it?

I'm not ruining game for others here.

Edited by Mitne
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Next time I work "hard" by teaming up with group of people.

Sounds lovely isn't it?

I'm not ruining game for others here.

not everyone teamedup with a group of people and spawn system made it just harder 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Yeah first place should get something unique. Propose something.

Butcher skin is one good proposition. I think at least Agresor would be more happy.

Maybe something alternative, possible something normally you could get from ARMAs too.

Or Mystery Boxes (x5 to x10 depends).

No matter what though... we would count only ONE win then. <.<

Guna repeat again here. Unless LO is willing to make a new exclusive weapon skin as compensation to those who won once butcher is the only other one.

Autumn Assault skin for anyone who participated in the event

Butcher skin for those who won but didnt win multiple times and assisted others

Multiple winners get nothing further as they have the skin and won alot of JT in the process

9 minutes ago, Nijavid said:

i mean isn't around 600jokertickets a day enough for the rest of the people 

i know some ppl are upset that they didn't get a chance to get the skin but others really worked hard for it 

Please see above. It works for all parties here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Genobee said:

I kinda get why some people feel wronged. Yet you seem to be trying to use this as a chance to get an exclusive skin doesn't really come across in the right way. In addition to the event skin. The butcher skin doesn't belong in the conversation.  That's just trying to get something exclusive because you see an opportunity. The new skin may not either, again, I don't feel like I should have any real say on that part. 

 

I don't know, but to me that doesn't seem like the right way to be going about it at all. Your intentions might not be bad, but your method doesn't hit it's mark. Wanting bonus rewards ontop of an event where they beefed up the rewards as compensation to begin with is a tad odd.. but I do get it. Things were rough to say the absolute least. I just don't think you are barking up the right tree with what you are asking for them to give everyone for the trouble. 

I see where you're coming from and I do get the feelings coming from Zero but I can empathise and relate to what he is saying when he has won honourably and already his exclusive rewards is not quite as exclusive.

In the past I won 3D glasses from LadyTiggs from a player event but those 3D glasses were later released to Armas, Welp... That reward reduced to that of being on a Black Friday sale as a cheap accessory, it's insulting as heart breaking.

 

2 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

If when this event was orig announced the butcher skin wasnt the reward yes id agree it was extreme but the fact stands that when this was orig announced the reward for 1st place was going to be the butcher skin. Since that was the orig reward it is not extreme. The reason it was changed was cause the select few vets who have it complained that it would ruin the exclusiveness. Valid point and it was changed to the autumn assault skin we have now, but since this all went due south out of the gate its valid to bring it back up. Maby LO can create another exclusive skin for what im saying but thats up to Matt but if the skin isnt exclusive all the hard work is pointless.

...yeah oops...

The butcher skin was kept exclusive and now the Autumn Assault skin is at risk of losing it's exclusivity already too. @MattScott I'm sorry for this inconvenience but again some further thought is needed into this.

There is a element of precedent there...

 

 

I would recommend giving a month's period of  cooldown time before redistributing any skins... but we have christmas coming up fast.

Joker Mystery Boxes would not be a fitting reward to the honourable winners, It would be a rather hollow gesture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Guna repeat again here. Unless LO is willing to make a new exclusive weapon skin as compensation to those who won once butcher is the only other one.

Autumn Assault skin for anyone who participated in the event

Butcher skin for those who won but didnt win multiple times and assisted others

Multiple winners get nothing further as they have the skin and won alot of JT in the process

Please see above. It works for all parties here.

i feel like u will just recreating the same scenario all over again tbh  

Edited by Nijavid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

I see where you're coming from and I do get the feelings coming from Zero but I can empathise and relate to what he is saying when he has won honourably and already his exclusive rewards is not quite as exclusive.

In the past I won 3D glasses from LadyTiggs from a player event but those 3D glasses were later released to Armas, Welp... That reward reduced to that of being on a Black Friday sale as a cheap accessory, it's insulting as heart breaking.

 

...yeah oops...

The butcher skin was kept exclusive and now the Autumn Assault skin is at risk of losing it's exclusivity already too. @MattScott I'm sorry for this inconvenience but again some further thought is needed into this.

There is a element of precedent there...

 

 

I would recommend giving a month's period of  cooldown time before redistributing any skins... but we have christmas coming up fast.

Joker Mystery Boxes would not be a fitting reward to the honourable winners, It would be a rather hollow gesture.

Exactly the butcher skin was changed to keep it exclusive for the handful who still play who have it. Without another exclusive to make up for making the autumn assault skin non exclusive is a slap in the face to those who did it right. The ones who griefed really could care less. Out of all the winners only a handful won once and did the right thing so if the butcher skin was given to them its still exclusive and still very few have it.

1 minute ago, Nijavid said:

i feel like u will just recreating the same scenario all over again tbh  

I dont see anybody else suggesting a way that fits both sides here and ppl keep saying make it work for both sides and what i said does that yet nobody is reading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

 

A skin that shouldn't have been in there isn't valid reason to request it again. They corrected the issue prior to releasing the event. Meaning you never even had a chance of obtaining it. You are hammering this idea home because you seem to want it badly. The entire crux of your argument requires the idea that the butcher skin was going to remain a reward. It was not. There was no error resulting in it being unavailable when it should have been. There was one where they made a mistake in nearly re-releasing it. Which, was as we both know, fixed.

 

Look man.. I really do get it. I do. You want something more from this. You have your reasons for feeling you deserve something more. We've all been there. Hell have I on this game multiple times over. I just don't think this is the right way to be going about it. 

 

I've been in a similar spot with APB in the past too. Sometimes you have to just have to pick your battles. Remember the whole SPCT program? Contributed to that borderline non-stop. Spent days testing out builds by myself to make sure there weren't issues. Spent insane amounts of time combing through bug reports. Then even more time making suggestions. A good deal of which were even used ('Below-Zero', 'True Ogre' - which was a joint effort between 2 others, Varzuga Rally XS + associated contest, etc). Know what I got? Nothing people who did a fraction of what I did got. Hell some people probably did a few times over what I did. Guess what they got? Nothing extra. 

 

Sometimes things just plain suck. Enjoy the ride for what it is an have fun. This time around you've got a chance to request a rather generous consolation prize. Ontop of the one they already provided in the form of a mountain of joker tickets. 

 

Though it is worth noting that nothing extra was expected with SPCT. We were all there to contribute however we could to a game we all deeply enjoyed. Don't think I'd change a damn thing about it even if I could. Even despite the problems it seemed to have from the outside looking in. Just one of those things where I'd have been downright ecstatic to have gotten even the dumbest of extra things for it. So I felt it was relevant enough to be mentioned here.

 

Damn do I miss that sort of thing. Holy hell. Anyways. I hope this makes some sort of sense. I'm going off next to no sleep and felt like I should really try to explain my side of things. Sorta feeling like I did a rather terrible job of it!

Edited by Genobee
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Guna repeat again here. Unless LO is willing to make a new exclusive weapon skin as compensation to those who won once butcher is the only other one.

Autumn Assault skin for anyone who participated in the event

Butcher skin for those who won but didnt win multiple times and assisted others

Multiple winners get nothing further as they have the skin and won alot of JT in the process

I agree with everything you say so far but I don't feel that the Butcher Skin is a right thing.

A new exclusive skin would only be fair for everyone i feel.

 

My suggestion is the honourable winners get a second new variant of the Autumn assault skin But with a Butcher skin twist as a compromise:

This skin would be based off the American Red Maple tree. It's quite the striking colour and it would be a tribute to both the Butcher Skin and Autumn Assault.

614ff0e0-a0b5-4c6a-828b-e345f07458df.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Genobee said:

A skin that shouldn't have been in there isn't valid reason to request it again. They corrected the issue prior to releasing the event. Meaning you never even had a chance of obtaining it. You are hammering this idea home because you seem to want it badly. The entire crux of your argument requires the idea that the butcher skin was going to remain a reward. It was not. There was no error resulting in it being unavailable when it should have been. There was one where they made a mistake in nearly re-releasing it. Which, was as we both know, fixed.

 

Look man.. I really do get it. I do. You want something more from this. You have your reasons for feeling you deserve something more. We've all been there. Hell have I on this game multiple times over. I just don't think this is the right way to be going about it. 

 

I've been in a similar spot with APB in the past too. Sometimes you have to just have to pick your battles. Remember the whole SPCT program? Contributed to that borderline non-stop. Spent days testing out builds by myself to make sure there weren't issues. Spent insane amounts of time combing through bug reports. Then even more time making suggestions. A good deal of which were even used ('Below-Zero', 'True Ogre' - which was a joint effort between 2 others, Varzuga Rally XS + associated contest, etc). Know what I got? Nothing people who did a fraction of what I did got. Hell some people probably did a few times over what I did. Guess what they got? Nothing extra. 

 

Sometimes things just plain suck. Enjoy the ride for what it is an have fun. This time around you've got a chance to request a rather generous consolation prize. Ontop of the one they already provided in the form of a mountain of joker tickets. 

 

Though it is worth noting that nothing extra was expected with SPCT. We were all there to contribute however we could to a game we all deeply enjoyed. Don't think I'd change a damn thing about it even if I could. Even despite the problems it seemed to have from the outside looking in. Just one of those things where I'd have been downright ecstatic to have gotten even the dumbest of extra things for it. So I felt it was relevant enough to be mentioned here.

 

Damn do I miss that sort of thing. Holy hell. Anyways. I hope this makes some sort of sense. I'm going off next to no sleep and felt like I should really try to explain my side of things. Sorta feeling like I did a rather terrible job of it!

What other exclusive weapon skin is out there that could be used for autumn assault? Ive suggested butcher and LO making a new exclusive. Im for either one just so long as its exclusive

2 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

I agree with everything you say so far but I don't feel that the Butcher Skin is a right thing.

A new exclusive skin would only be fair for everyone i feel.

 

My suggestion is the honourable winners get a second new variant of the Autumn assault skin But with a Butcher skin twist as a compromise:

This skin would be based off the American Red Maple tree. It's quite the striking colour and it would be a tribute to both the Butcher Skin and Autumn Assault.

614ff0e0-a0b5-4c6a-828b-e345f07458df.jpg

Thats not a bad idea at all. Fits for Autumn, just depends if LO wants to make a new skin or not tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Exactly the butcher skin was changed to keep it exclusive for the handful who still play who have it. Without another exclusive to make up for making the autumn assault skin non exclusive is a slap in the face to those who did it right. The ones who griefed really could care less. Out of all the winners only a handful won once and did the right thing so if the butcher skin was given to them its still exclusive and still very few have it.

I dont see anybody else suggesting a way that fits both sides here and ppl keep saying make it work for both sides and what i said does that yet nobody is reading.

i mean autumnskin is an exclusive skin i don't think everyone should have it  and giving away 2exclusive skins would make it worse + it will fuckup everyone who worked for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To start off, I want to say that if it weren't for how stressed I was, the event would have been really fun, and I hope you polish it and bring it back in different forms in the future.

 

As for the poll. . . I don't know what I can answer TBH. It feels weird to have put a lot winners win for basically nothing, (beside potential fun.) but at the same time, who cares? The event was largely RNG, and didn't allow people in different timezones with different schedules to fairly participate.

 

 

If I had my Druthers I'd not hand out the skin to everyone and just give it in an event next-year. While I personally think event skins should keep some level of meaning, I really don't like skins you can only obtain at one point in time, and I'm not generally happier with a skin purely because not everyone had a chance to get it. So how about we just don't hand it out to everyone now, and have some Autumn event next year? (Or heck, I wouldn't even care if it was a side-reward for the Christmas event.)

 

I think I'm going to have to vote "I don't care," I really wish people would stop talking about this skin as some rare or exclusive skin, since I really don't think that's what it should be as someone who won it.

 

That aside, I also made another suggestion below.

 

 

10 hours ago, Zolerox said:

3rd option (my idea anyway) i know the autumn assault skin was a "butcher" reskin so it has red parts on it my suggestion is give everyone the skin (exclusive died when you sold bat wings on armas) and make a version changeing those red parts to the more calm autumn orange.

 

Those red parts that you're claiming are a leftover from the Butcher skin were Black on the butcher skin, so you're making things up.

 

We already have a white and orange skin, I like this red and orange skin, and I'd prefer we keep it as it is.

 

 

5 hours ago, MidnightQ said:

People made from 1000 - 1500 joker tickets per day if they log in and play so thats around 21k - 31.5k the entire event more or less it means if you add it in the joker distribution store to buy like the future and high tech weapons skin people will be able to buy it. thats my opinion

 

The issue I think with this is that you can't put account-wide things on the Joker Store, otherwise I'd wholeheartedly agree.

 

 

3 hours ago, SkittyM said:

Before you do though, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix the skins color pallet.  The random red mixed with orange/white doesn't work at all, may as well have just left it black, or some dark brown.  Really just some autumny color so its visually pleasing like most other skins.

 

Disagreed, the skin is what it is and I personally like it solely because it has the red on it. This is the only red and orange skin, and I like it for that.

 

 

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

I do recognize that the current Autumn Assault skin is bugged on some weapons, and it shows red where it shouldn't. That is being fixed.

 

Oh. . . lol. . . that's literally the reason I got the skin, lol.

 

Maybe you can give out an all-orange version to everyone who logged on, and keep the red one people apparently hate for people who won? There isn't a red and orange skin in the game, and that happens to go with some of my outfits really well.   XD

 

*EDIT* I believe I misread what you said, MB.

Edited by Kewlin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×