Tosei

FFA 5.56 R&D III?

When Tigg's GM Power Boxes go on sale again ?? i want to get ffa rnd 3 so bad but no money in game, every one sells 15m-20m lul

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If it does go on sale again, it wouldn't be probably wouldn't a Tiggs box. I think the FFA R&D III should be reserved for events and the like, not sold in a PJMB on ARMAS. It originally was a gun you got from an event, it should stay that way.

• Like 1

seeing as tiggs no longer works on apb reloaded and mattscott has expressed his concern for upcoming joker box legalities, id be pretty surprised if the power boxes are sold again

unless theres a huge demand from the community i guess

1 hour ago, IROCkiller said:

If it does go on sale again, it wouldn't be probably wouldn't a Tiggs box. I think the FFA R&D III should be reserved for events and the like, not sold in a PJMB on ARMAS. It originally was a gun you got from an event, it should stay that way.

Uhmm. . . am I wrong in thinking the FFA R&D III was originally, and has only ever been accessible through power JMBs? Granted, they were originally not directly purchasable, but still.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

seeing as tiggs no longer works on apb reloaded and mattscott has expressed his concern for upcoming joker box legalities, id be pretty surprised if the power boxes are sold again

Well, if they do, guess I'm shit out of luck, unless they add them as loyalty boxes

9 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Uhmm. . . am I wrong in thinking the FFA R&D III was originally, and has only ever been accessible through power JMBs? Granted, they were originally not directly purchasable, but still.

Power JMB 9 gave FFA originally. It became the other box later on.

13 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Yeah, the FFA was only obtainable via a PJMB 9 you got for logging in or something like that. It's been a while, I can't remember. It was an event done by G1. It was then put in the Tiggs box for another event, then the Tiggs box went to the loyalty rewards, then to ARMAS. Then G1 went the cash grab route and sold it in the Tiggs box.

I should have clarified that the box the FFA is in should stay events only.

2 hours ago, IROCkiller said:

Yeah, the FFA was only obtainable via a PJMB 9 you got for logging in or something like that. It's been a while, I can't remember. It was an event done by G1. It was then put in the Tiggs box for another event, then the Tiggs box went to the loyalty rewards, then to ARMAS. Then G1 went the cash grab route and sold it in the Tiggs box.

Okay, yeah, I was just confused because the gun has always only been obtainable through PJMBs, and I thought you were implying otherwise.

Clarification BTW that it was not in the Tiggs JMB, it was in the Tiggs PJMB. The only thing special in the Tiggs JMB was 3D Glasses.

I will agree that the FFA III PJMBs should probably not be sold directly. I think giving them as limited time loyalty rewards is fine though. As for events, we certainly can't give them away just as a login reward. . . note last time Tiggs did that.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

The truth behind the gambling boxes is coming out and soon enough they will be done away with. With the EU moving towards barring them outright and sev other countries looking into them its only a matter of time. At this point in APBs life EU makes up the majority of the pop and income so I expect JMBs to be gone and the guns will be outright sold on armas soon enough. The guns from the power boxes I dont expect to see sold on armas.

12 hours ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

The gun is overrated anyway

Not at all. It is better then the OBIR.

11 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Just buy an OBIR

FFA doesnt have the zoom an OBIR has and that makes it more viable at closer ranges and if its more viable at a bigger range swath then that means its better no?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

FFA doesnt have the zoom an OBIR has and that makes it more viable at closer ranges and if its more viable at a bigger range swath then that means its better no?

Sounds p2w. We better nerf it.

3 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

5 degrees less zoom, otherwise the exact same gun = better

BDaklRS.gif

20 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

The truth behind the gambling boxes is coming out and soon enough they will be done away with. With the EU moving towards barring them outright and sev other countries looking into them its only a matter of time. At this point in APBs life EU makes up the majority of the pop and income so I expect JMBs to be gone and the guns will be outright sold on armas soon enough. The guns from the power boxes I dont expect to see sold on armas.

Okay, there's another thread about this going on though, so you might be better off bringing your boner over there.

17 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

. . .

Saying a gun is straight up better because it's easier to track outside of its intended range, and arguably harder to use in its intended range is. . . questionable.

I'd personally use my FFA III over an OBIR, but I wouldn't say it's better. (Side note, my opinion may be invalid because the BS is my favorite OBIR.)

59 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Saying a gun is straight up better because it's easier to track outside of its intended range, and arguably harder to use in its intended range is. . . questionable.

I'd personally use my FFA III over an OBIR, but I wouldn't say it's better. (Side note, my opinion may be invalid because the BS is my favorite OBIR.)

Yeah. I for example would pick up OBIR over FFA. I mean outside of it's range at best you would use it from shoulder in panic defense anyway.

If only the FFA wouldn't sound so damn awful.

11 minutes ago, GhosT said:

If only the FFA wouldn't sound so damn awful.

if only it didn’t look so damn awful

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

if only it didn’t look so damn awful

Well, it's a FAMAS, so yeah, debatable.

There's worse looking guns out there.

2 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Well, it's a FAMAS, so yeah, debatable.

There's worse looking guns out there.

yeah ike the obir lmao damn that things ugly, least it sounds nice 

wish the ffa just wasn’t so undersized 

51 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Yeah. I for example would pick up OBIR over FFA. I mean outside of it's range at best you would use it from shoulder in panic defense anyway.

No, RS3 FFA 4 lyfe. (That's a joke, BTW, though I do find RS3 OBIR to be fun.)

6 hours ago, IROCkiller said:

I could've have sworn it was just outright in JMB9 originally. As a special secret limited time only prize. It was later on that it returned through other boxes and eventually those boxes were included in events. 

At no point was it an event exclusive item. I do know that much. 

7 minutes ago, Genobee said:

At no point was it an event exclusive item. I do know that much. 

it was a reward for doing some event with the devs originally, and that was the only way to get the power joker box 9

iirc there was some conga line type of thing 

45 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

it was a reward for doing some event with the devs originally, and that was the only way to get the power joker box 9

iirc there was some conga line type of thing 

I might be confusing it with another JMB release. That said it still isn't an "event exclusive" like the other guy was claiming. If a GM or dev gave a few away prior to the official release it was just that. Not that they were intended to be some kind of event thing is what I'm getting at. 

Edit: it was available from the regular ol' JMB9 initially! Found mention of it on the old forums: https://forums-old.gamersfirst.com/topic/348908-where-do-you-get-3-slot-ffa/?hl=ffa+r%26amp%3Bamp%3Bd#entry3617508

...why in hell did I just spend a good 10 minutes doing that? 

Edited by Genobee
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Genobee said:

I might be confusing it with another JMB release. That said it still isn't an "event exclusive" like the other guy was claiming. If a GM or dev gave a few away prior to the official release it was just that. Not that they were intended to be some kind of event thing is what I'm getting at. 

Edit: it was available from the regular ol' JMB9 initially! Found mention of it on the old forums: https://forums-old.gamersfirst.com/topic/348908-where-do-you-get-3-slot-ffa/?hl=ffa+r%26amp%3Bamp%3Bd#entry3617508

...why in hell did I just spend a good 10 minutes doing that? 

You also might be thinking of the Joker Kommandant, which is the rare Kommandant version that you can't choose.