Desktop Wallpapers Full HD 1920x1080 From time to time I will make wallpapers and post in this topic.

Siu80MgqrOc.jpg

LCyF0HMSql0.jpg

heE5OuViM4I.jpg

• Like 7

7 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I don't get what this has to do with APB besides the logo.

I like beautiful girls and weapons, so I'm a fan of this game. But did I say that this wallpaper is an APB game? This is just an image, it does not have to be connected with something. I made a render of models taken out of the game, it looks like a shabby look! Maybe I put a logo in vain, but this is a kind of tribute to my favorite game, for the opportunity to be inspired,
that's all.
P.S. When the live video was released, for the game APB, there was also little resemblance to the original, but that didn't make it look worse!

• Like 1

On 12/7/2018 at 2:41 PM, zamec said:

I like beautiful girls and weapons, so I'm a fan of this game. But did I say that this wallpaper is an APB game? This is just an image, it does not have to be connected with something. I made a render of models taken out of the game, it looks like a shabby look! Maybe I put a logo in vain, but this is a kind of tribute to my favorite game, for the opportunity to be inspired,
that's all.
P.S. When the live video was released, for the game APB, there was also little resemblance to the original, but that didn't make it look worse!

You made something

A for effort 🙂 (zombie why you can't just say "that's nice" and walk on)

• Thanks 1

On 12/7/2018 at 2:41 PM, zamec said:

that's all.

I didn't know using DAZ models counts as taking them from in game.

3 hours ago, Zolerox said:

You made something

A for effort 🙂 (zombie why you can't just say "that's nice" and walk on)

Na, just being real.

That reminds me.....

After the  Engine Upgrade for pc and consoles are finished what is scheduled after that?

Because if they update the characters , and then wallpapers are made and spread out online  ,  then it would be considered "free advertising" and can help bring in new players.

At the very least we would have some good wallpapers for us.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zamec said:

mnmIvuzwtKY.jpg

That's pretty good. But!

I have some suggestions

Try adding another light source and separating them, so that they focus the characters and maybe form a 60º angle with them. Right now it's like the flash on a camera and that doesn't favor the image a whole lot. Change the color of the lights? I dunno. It's too cold.

Next, make the chick on the right lean on the car a bit, you know. Same position and all, but leaning on the car.

Plus, add some vignette on the final layer, it focuses the attention on the important stuff of the image.

That's my criticism.

• Like 1

I don't see APB materials or models anywhere besides the patriot vegas name and the apb logo