Ketog

TGPC - Connected together ! [Enforcer]

WMOkoMA.png

The Grumpy Pricks Club is recruiting enforcers !

"Wait what, that's the actual name of the clan ?! such a logo all for that ?"

_Well, ...Yes ! Deal with it! Let's get to the introduction of who we are shall we ?

Welcome to TGPC's recruiting thread !, if you've been playing in citadel lately , you might have come across some of our members !

As you can see we're a new growing enforcer clan in citadel , but we have something that's slighty ...hmm... different than others ...what is it you might ask ?

oqxzHj8.pngWhat is TGPC , why does it even exist ? oqxzHj8.png

Well , TGPC is a clan based on trust and bond between it's members ! you see when i used to join clans in my earlier years of APB Reloaded it always felt like it lacked something ,

that something was bonding between it's members , we all play apb times to times , and you can't deny that there's always conflict here and there ,

people instead of communicating , talking or playing , they just stay on their corner , and get in a clan just to say "i am in a clan!".

Now that's where things get weird about our clan, basically as soon as you join TGPC you will be made officer,

why ? well , i want this clan to be here not only because the leader wants to,

but because everyone wants to !

You see, everyone being officer in the clan , means that everyone has equal powers (☭ much ? <:) ,

if everyone is officer , anyone can change the clan MOTD to whatever they want,

to give it a bit more , "life" let's say !

oqxzHj8.pngWhat do we do ? oqxzHj8.png

We have a mix of every type of players , some are social warriors , some spend all their time in missions, some fightclub !

We got veterans as well as new players , and we are planning many clan activite,

(Arranged games with other clans contets, and more...) as well as events (not clan specific)

oqxzHj8.pngWhat we expect from YOU ! oqxzHj8.png

Now if you want to join this clan , there are some things we want from our members , you see being such a clan we want only people that fits with us ,

Respect, Equality, Freedom, Creativity/Companionship and Dialogue, are our words, if you're known to be a troublemaker , or being insulting towards other people , this clan is probably not for you

But if you think you can change maybe we can still give you a chance , some make mistakes sometimes and have the will to change , because what they only need is a warm home ❤️ with a nice environnement !

This is the only thing we ask for , we have no other requirement , who ever you are, whatever your past ,whether you're good or not at the game , you can join !

Now this might sound counterintuitive to what we are but we don't force any of our members to play , wear anything ,

or even be active , you can stay or you can leave it's we just want to know why , talk with us ! that's all we need and want , don't just dissapear !

oqxzHj8.pngI want to join , what do i have to do ? oqxzHj8.png

If you're intrested in joining us , you can contact me by whisper with an ingame mail/whisper directed towards "Ketog"

Or contact me on discord at Liarus#3498 or using a forum DM

You can also contact any of our members , and and if you're nice enough , they will send you and invite 😉

See you ingame !

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 1

glad that I was part of it at some point
don't even hesitate joining, you'll find some very cool people there!

I was about to ask about activity, sometimes I don't play the game for a few months at a time, and that's gotten me booted from clans before. But I always come back eventually. I also have a criminal, so I might juggle between the two when I do play, although my criminal is far more played than my enforcer....I just logged in today and realised how much equipment they don't have.

If activity isn't so strict, I might consider it. My enforcer really needs some love and I just can't play solo, I refuse.

I have a friend who plays the game also, he doesn't have much time on his enforcer either.

1 hour ago, Xegethra said:

I was about to ask about activity, sometimes I don't play the game for a few months at a time, and that's gotten me booted from clans before. But I always come back eventually. I also have a criminal, so I might juggle between the two when I do play, although my criminal is far more played than my enforcer....I just logged in today and realised how much equipment they don't have.

If activity isn't so strict, I might consider it. My enforcer really needs some love and I just can't play solo, I refuse.

I have a friend who plays the game also, he doesn't have much time on his enforcer either.

Well as i said i personally don't mind much for people leaving and coming back for events , we all did that at least once , im fine if you don't play all the time as long as you don't dissapear for 3 months without saying anything .

the choice is up to you !