Sign in to follow this  
Player1

Does players with high ping have an advantage ?

i seem a lot of people with high ping they like ice skating on the ground and unhitable for the most time and seems so faster in movement too.

i cant track them on close combat and when i doo its just not gonna hit..

its like they have an advantage or something cause players with high ping can always hit me but i cant hit them....

Sometimes its like you getting 5 shots in the same second from players with high pings

i talking like ping from like 80 or 90 above not like 200 or 300 ms.

I just want to know if i am the only one who see this or why its even like this if someone knows the answer.

Btw. i having a good ping and im not playing with w-lan or something or having anything on my background open.

Yes.

Most of the time when I played on Jericho with 180ms I was immortal. I've seen enemies tracking me and shooting but barely anything was hitting me. 

No one here will admit it tho considering half of Jericho is now playing on Citadel with their HP hack lag armors and another half is connecting from Russia with dialup.

I generally have an easier time killing them than they have killing me. 

• Like 1

from personal experience, no

i don’t play on citadel (as an east coast jericho player) because even 100ms makes the game super irritating to play; noticeable delays on “instant” actions like shoulder switching or grenades, even larger delay on driving input, and just less time in general to react to anything (including enemy movement, making aiming more difficult) since you’re “behind” everyone else

if i ever have over ~110ms i just stop playing, it’s not worth the frustration

Depends on location.

I got 170 but plenty of bad hit reg, but people kills me just fine. Australian has like 200 and they never seem to have troubles killing people or at least ubenube and they absorb plenty of bullets.

1 hour ago, Clandestine said:

Yes.

Most of the time when I played on Jericho with 180ms I was immortal. I've seen enemies tracking me and shooting but barely anything was hitting me. 

No one here will admit it tho considering half of Jericho is now playing on Citadel with their HP hack lag armors and another half is connecting from Russia with dialup.

............ uh what????

where did that come from???

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

............ uh what????

the dark depths of stupidity

be careful, it’s contagious 

Edited by BXNNXD
lol

Just now, BXNNXD said:

the dark depths of stupidity

be careful, it’s contagious 

o.0 good warning thanks !!

56 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

Snip

100ms. Srsly? Oh jus wondering what would u do if u have somethin around 340.

Edited by Defibrillator

3 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

I would simply uninstall.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

I would simply uninstall.

Why not tryin gitting gud cookie? U jus say that to a player no matter what right?xD

God no. There is far more negatives than positives.

Worse driving controls.

Dying around corners.

Worse hitreg.

Higher chance of warps.

Loss of first shot advantage in a lot of instances.

Reversal of actions.

Delay on some stringing of actions.

I play with 200ms from Aus and any time I have been in EU/USA and played with less than 20ms it is a far better experience, even to the point of giving me a gameplay advantage compared to my normal ping.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Why not tryin gitting gud cookie?

I have.

No success.

amZfPhC.gif

17 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

i’d stop playing, like i literally said in the post you quoted

reading comprehension is important bro

• Thanks 1

AS i have very low ping to jericho but also play citadel, i'd rather have low ping on this game. While some games try to "fairly" compensate for latency and end up giving advantages, APB isnt one of them. the largest advantage i can think of is slight warps with hipfire weapons like carbine or pmg, but that used to be far more abusable than it is now. I would much, much rather take the first shot advantage you get from low ping as that enables you to cheese corners and kill blatant aimbotters, which you would have a hard time trying to do on higher ping.

Answer is yes in APB only. How lower your ping how faster you die. I used to play with 30-40 ms and then got a upgrade to glas-fiber getting legit 1ms. My hit reg hasn't changed in anyway i also played with 120 ms and only thing that changed is that i die 2 times faster. So how higher your ping how easier it is to evade bullets.

But yeah people aren't gonna believe me but getting to low ping APB puts you in a very disadvantage position against the people from RU and east till the point i just don't play the game anymore since it became to stupid.

They do and don't at the same time

6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

............ uh what????

From personal experience my own and my friends. Also from asking immortals on Citadel where are they from and what's their ping.

4 hours ago, Gateron said:

Answer is yes in APB only. How lower your ping how faster you die. I used to play with 30-40 ms and then got a upgrade to glas-fiber getting legit 1ms. My hit reg hasn't changed in anyway i also played with 120 ms and only thing that changed is that i die 2 times faster. So how higher your ping how easier it is to evade bullets.

But yeah people aren't gonna believe me but getting to low ping APB puts you in a very disadvantage position against the people from RU and east till the point i just don't play the game anymore since it became to stupid.

Yeah it doesn't work everyday but it does most of the time. I remember playing on Han with 300ms and when all my targets kept dying behind cover. Kinda explains why I keep dying behind cover sometimes with 50ms...because this game is full of lagers that live in denial. Everything close to 100ms in a shooter is a lag

Edited by Clandestine

Try to fake 200 bah even 100 ms while playing - guaranteed you gonna have hard time driving, shooting and living. 😉

I used to play with a 300+ ping, then down to 140 when I changed server, then down to 40 on HAN on a good day from Australia so I think I know something about this.

300+ bad hitreg and you die heaps, time to do cj3 shaw and kev3 and corner camp to get kills

140ish you can be competitive but low ping players can outright murder you

40 mate after playing shit ping all that time HAN was a paradise, lots of players with bad comps, bad pings, didnt know how to play I would go 20 kills 4 deaths most matches with stock weapons.

Draw what ever conclusion you wish from this

Sign in to follow this