-KC-

Mentioning cheaters is now censored.

No action what so ever in-game. When fair-playing, paying customers bring the issue to your forums they get harassed, the topic is moved trying to hide it and eventually blocked.

You want to censor good people, for whatever reason. Fair playing and paying customers touching on the cheater subject while even mentioning their First Amendment right to the United States Constitution to do so, our freedom to address this unfair and cheating weirdness, get trampled on. This is un-American. This is horrible, Because you decide it is against your policey to talk about cheating in your game on your public forum, all of this is going to appear on game reviewing sites now. This is going on any battleye forums for people to see.

Censoring the good people. What are you thinking.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The horribele part is - it's true!!! I've recorded speedhackers in the first few games I've played!

It's true!!! Why would you get censored? Are they in on it? Watch this post never be shown, because of 'vollunteers'. I'll screencap it now though.

slightly off topic but if someone against the ToS/forum rules for a particular forum and they get banned, is it really their first amendment right that's being violated, or are they just being punished because they couldn't follow the rules that they agreed to?

however, i do think it's weird that in cases where it's actually 100% blatant (shawcoptering/speedcheat), that it should be okay to stay with the reasoning being that it'd be more educational for players to see what "obvious" is.

edit: hey buddy, on the bright side, seems like mentioning about mentioning cheaters isn't censored.

Edited by Aeronaut

I'm willing to bet there is a far less sinister explanation. I get that you are upset man, everyone's had moments where it feels like someone it just out to ruin your day. Thing is that generally isn't the case. My bet is LO is up to something behind the scenes they don't wish to disclose. Which is a pretty understandable behavior when it comes to cheaters. Showing your hand to those people can be devastating.

Another example is your first amendment right doesn't pertain to what you think it does. Private organizations to not have to permit you to act as you please when in their domain. That amendment in it's entirety states the following "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances".

I intend absolutely no offense what-so-ever. I just feel this is getting blown out of proportion due to some unfortunate circumstances. Take a step back and look at this again later with a clear head.

• Like 2

Wait you mean that post rights to talk warn people about cheaters post which disappeared to off topic post where nobody looks?

really?

wauw. must luv dem chators

thats amazing

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

slightly off topic but if someone against the ToS/forum rules for a particular forum and they get banned, is it really their first amendment right that's being violated, or are they just being punished because they couldn't follow the rules that they agreed to?

however, i do think it's weird that in cases where it's actually 100% blatant (shawcoptering/speedcheat), that it should be okay to stay with the reasoning being that it'd be more educational for players to see what "obvious" is.

Of course their first amendment rights have not been violated. Drama is gonna drama. 

• Like 1

Read the Rules, Submit a report to customer service and leave it at that.

Your First Amendment means nothing on an international platform like the internet.

• Like 6

First amendment? look the whole world isn't just united states of america... like vickyfox said, your first amendment means nothing on internet

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

You lost me at "first amendment" fam. 

You agreed to the rules when you decided to play the game. Time to grow up my friend. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

Of course their first amendment rights have not been violated. Drama is gonna drama. 

was more of a rhetorical question for op. i think i was going to go off on a tangent but i was genuinely confused on how first amendments had to do anything with this game.

non-state-owned company doesn't have to do jack about your first amendment

• Like 2

1 hour ago, -KC- said:

No action what so ever in-game. When fair-playing, paying customers bring the issue to your forums they get harassed, the topic is moved trying to hide it and eventually blocked.

You want to censor good people, for whatever reason. Fair playing and paying customers touching on the cheater subject while even mentioning their First Amendment right to the United States Constitution to do so, our freedom to address this unfair and cheating weirdness, get trampled on. This is un-American. This is horrible, Because you decide it is against your policey to talk about cheating in your game on your public forum, all of this is going to appear on game reviewing sites now. This is going on any battleye forums for people to see.

Censoring the good people. What are you thinking.

are you aware that "no name and shame" has been a rule since like 2011 for apb? not to mention that off the top of my head i cant think of a game that allows you to throw hackusations and cheater reports around on the forums

why cant you just be satisfied with your off-topic section thread

Edited by BXNNXD
typo
  • Like 1

I really hope they ARE up to something behind the scenes and an un-expected update or an entirely new layer of anti-cheat is added randomly without announcement...

Will be so so fun seeing these "skillers" suddenly flood the forums asking why their account has been falsely banned, cuz' they SWEAR they never cheaaaaaaaaaated.... ;DD

And then NO MORE second chances ty. ❤️ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tigrix said:

I really hope they ARE up to something behind the scenes and an un-expected update or an entirely new layer of anti-cheat is added randomly without announcement...

Will be so so fun seeing these "skillers" suddenly flood the forums asking why their account has been falsely banned, cuz' they SWEAR they never cheaaaaaaaaaated.... ;DD

And then NO MORE second chances ty. ❤️ 

like all the people who got false banned by battleye?

havent seen any of those these days, id like to think its because the ban broadcasting was removed

I have told him all this on another thread and I can't be asked to repeat myself honestly.

The first Amendment gives only protection from the government with free speech. This does not mean you are protected from the consequences of your free speech.

Also said last time to read the rules because you're only getting the wrong attention of other forum users and staff.

If you don't want negative attention then read the rules and maybe people will take your first amendment more seriously and consider it. 🙄

• Like 2

Funny how they bring some copyright bullshoot or feminist bullshoot and they indeed make it work on the internet. It seems that some interests people do care.

Anyways, plenty of people mentioned that you cant post certain stuff because certain law restrictions, but when it comes to freedom of speech it seems like null. What hypocricy.

No private anything should be above governments law. I do not bring a person to my house and i am able to murder him because i am in a private space out of the law reach. Thats simply ridiculous.

Dont worry when they lose their dedicated legit player base, guess whos gonna be here, all the damn cheaters, moment you let them know, they hide your post, they delete your post and laugh at you. My suggestion, find a new game. A game with a company that goes the extra mile instead of shunning their only player base they have left. Used to be 300 players across Jericho, now its like 22 players across jericho in early morning down from atleast 100. Meh least i can look at AsgerLunds man titties on the forum but when i show proof of a cheater im in the wrong. GG LO.

Edited by Datpaper420

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

are you aware that "no name and shame" has been a rule since like 2011 for apb? not to mention that off the top of my head i cant think of a game that allows you to throw hackusations and cheater reports around on the forums

why cant you just be satisfied with your off-topic section thread

That rule does not apply if there is no shame, and cheaters do not know shame

09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg

35 minutes ago, Datpaper420 said:

Dont worry when they lose their dedicated legit player base, guess whos gonna be here, all the damn cheaters, moment you let them know, they hide your post, they delete your post and laugh at you. My suggestion, find a new game. A game with a company that goes the extra mile instead of shunning their only player base they have left. Used to be 300 players across Jericho, now its like 22 players across jericho in early morning down from atleast 100. Meh least i can look at AsgerLunds man titties on the forum but when i show proof of a cheater im in the wrong. GG LO.

They also leave because they are so pusillanimous that they are scared to face each other. They need legit players to shit on them.

Like the night ive been calling for help and im been banned for it, everyone left and cheaters left. Mods covering it up like good cheater protectors.

Edited by SyllyBear

@SyllyBear Well no poop, id be scared to face a unbeatable match and then the opposition is like "GG EZ" knowing it wasnt ez for them, the exe was. Just add what steam uses, a VAC system. Something like a "if you dont link your steam to this game you cannot play for security purposes". Lets see them join after that, they probly wouldnt. Or they would just to be ego hogs or something dumb like that.

25 minutes ago, Datpaper420 said:

@SyllyBear Well no poop, id be scared to face a unbeatable match and then the opposition is like "GG EZ" knowing it wasnt ez for them, the exe was. Just add what steam uses, a VAC system. Something like a "if you dont link your steam to this game you cannot play for security purposes". Lets see them join after that, they probly wouldnt. Or they would just to be ego hogs or something dumb like that.

Theres been plenty, plenty of ideas to help stop cheaters across these years.

Those ideas can all be bypassed, ofc, but at least server like shit filters. Anything that can be applied would and could serve. But guess who is allways trickering those ideas with cheap excuses...

They lifted all, all the bans that been worked on for years. Some players took years to be banned and everyone knew they were cheating. They are unbanned now. They are bringing back their friend to start the story all over. They had second chances before and they didnt care. LO just threw money and effort and the most important PLAYERS to the trash doing that move.

I would keep a legit player banned but hundred of closets account locked forever.

Rerolls: they need to be stoped. Charge u$s5, even 1. Whipe unused accounts, whipe low rank accounts (unless they have armas purchases). Start charging for new accounts created... they will feed the system that prevents them to cheat. Or hire some professional gm (i doubt htere is anything decent out there).

Yeah i know no one would pay a dollar to play this game, release 3.5, great graphics, something interesting, something to hook up palyers (as im typing this shit i am having ideas that i later forget but i am not wasting to type them) and start charging even a dollar. Cheaters wont hesitate to pay a dolar to keep shitting the fun of others. That money will be used to shit them back with their own spent money.

I am pretty suspicious that if they do start taking action, they will be attacked with ddos non stop. Ok, thats where government starts taking action against these trash. And they need to be put behind bars. They tax every shit you virtually buy? Ok, its time fucking protect it (theyll eventually have more tax, its benefitial both sides).

Edited by SyllyBear
  • Like 1

@SyllyBear I like the idea you said about locking out new players in a way...why give a new player a free gun and instead make them do a complete security check like adding a phone number, a real address, a real steam account that has over 30 games (paid games), and anything that would would make them think twice about cheating even once. Tigrix had a great point, why unban known cheaters, keep them banned and make them run the gauntlet, if they cant run the gauntlet then they dont get a starter weapon. I know this sounds stupid but it would eliminate the "I can make a new email and account and be back in instantly!" Just my suggestion, but ever since i joined this game, all my suggestions ended up in the trash pile.

23 minutes ago, Datpaper420 said:

a real address, a real steam account that has over 30 games (paid games),

Ye, euhm, let's not do that? Not everyone plays that many games or wants to actually share their information.

at this moment in time, cheaters own the game. you can define cheating however you like, but anything that is done to allow the weapons to shoot without recoil... or allow a character to move in ways that cannot be duplicated using keys or a controller is cheating. lag switching is cheating. the list goes on (and down) from there...

"reporting a player" needs to be turned into paid employees (like the in-game gm's) controlling/patrolling the game... like they now do in H1Z1. just being active in fight club for a month would remove a huge chunk of the problem.

and the "free" aspect to playing the game needs to change so you don't have a cycle of "ban/respawn" occurring. if it means more credible information is gathered to play, or the game is $9.99 or ... whatever else can be done to make the process unattractive.

apb is truly amazing software, but in the current state it's no longer fun to play.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

You lost me at "first amendment" fam. 

You agreed to the rules when you decided to play the game. Time to grow up my friend. 

I agreed, Americans need to understand that America isnt the rest world and that your amendments arnt the answer to everything.

It seems that Forum rules are greater than your American Amendments lol

13 minutes ago, uraputz said:

in the current state it's no longer fun to play.

Disaggree i get to kill mericans thats hella fun