Sadamaes

error 11002 with steam

Good morning, everyone,

Here I am, I have a small problem with APB, I would like to restart the game, but unfortunately, no way to connect with my steam account, the game simply tells me that my password is no longer valid and therefore, no way to connect to the game via steam, would you please have a solution?

2QvQO6Q.png

Thank you in advance for your answers

cordially.

There was a forced password reset on all accounts in januari. (https://forums-old.gamersfirst.com/topic/407607-gamersfirst-–-password-change-required/ )

There is a gamersfirst account linked to your steam account, if you made any purchases on that account you might be able to find those and then you can just reset your password.

If you don't know/can't find the address that the account was linked to, you'll have to contact support to try and get this sorted.

The problem is that I know the address related to the steam account, but, I changed my email address for the steam account in the meantime (since a long time), does this impact for the password change with the account in question?

I also know that my character was on the server at west 2, is the server still present?

The email used for the gamersfirst account might be the same, but it doesn't have to be (mine isn't). 

The servers were merged, so the character should be there but it'll be on the merged server.

Okay, thanks for your answers, I'll check with the support, because I'm sure and certain that the character is on the steam account which is experiencing a problem with the password. 

Have a good day/evening to you

On 12/10/2018 at 11:14 AM, Sadamaes said:

How do we solve the problem when the support does not provide an answer? 😕

Wait times are currently through the roof. Matt Scott himself explains it a bit here:

29 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

3 months for support is objectively awful.

Unfortunately, players submit tickets for absolutely everything from harassment to scammed items to billing issues.

The old G1 also had a lot of copy/paste responses, and I made it a policy not to respond to players like that. If you ask for help on a ticket, we try to take the time and properly research the issue to get it resolved.

Anyways like Kevkof said, if you think you might know the e-mail you can recover it yourself quite easily. Find your way over to gamersfirst.com/reset-password and toss in whichever e-mail you believe you used. From there simply follow the reset instructions sent to it. 

If you don't.. I'm sorry to say but you'll likely have to wait a good long while. They've got a mountain of tickets to sift through unfortunately. So it'll probably take them a bit to get around to yours.