Sign in to follow this  
ZoriaDunne

Cross-faction vehicle kits.

Why can't we get/use the kits from other factions? Makes no sense, even if it's an exclusive thing, Contraband exists, more being criminal.

Yeah I dno, I would love the V20 and Pioneer crim kits on my enforcer, but I can understand why it's nice to have some separation between the two factions.

• Like 1

One part of me likes that there is something to still differentiate the two sides.

The other is me considering the fact they've all but thrown faction identity out the window with everything else. So where's the harm in taking that final step at this point?

same i wish i could have the giant mikro spoiler on my enforcer .

Cross-faction anything shouldn't have been a thing. Fight me.

APB today is red vs blue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

Then why don't we have exclusive weapon faction too?

7 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

*cough*

LTL

*cough*

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

*cough*

LTL

*cough*

sooooo... where is the crim weapon? :c
I want to have Molotovs as Crim.

Edited by TheKeanuReeves

7 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

sooooo... where is the crim weapon? :c

#EqualRightsForCrims

#CrimsArePeopleToo

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

#EqualRightsForCrims

#CrimsArePeopleToo

Nuuu, don't give Crims More-than-Lethal weapons/ammunition, especially incendiary-ammo. These have always proven to be OP *remembers Crysis*

I will say there are some parts of the criminal Nomad Waragi that I want on my enforcer Pioneer Waragi, especially that rear bumper, as well as most parts of the Seyo Espacio Mammoth because the Enforcer Big-horn is so ugly that it could make the blind vomit!

As Enforcers are more closer to bounty hunters than police officers, I can believe a lot of Enfs would use the V20 Nightrider kit

1 hour ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

APB was intended to have faction exclusive weapons but then comes the arguments of factions getting better weapons over each other...

Already before i could post, there are arguments for Less than Lethal and a criminal equivalent!

1 hour ago, VickyFox said:

I will say there are some parts of the criminal Nomad Waragi that I want on my enforcer Pioneer Waragi, especially that rear bumper, as well as most parts of the Seyo Espacio Mammoth because the Enforcer Big-horn is so ugly that it could make the blind vomit!

As Enforcers are more closer to bounty hunters than police officers, I can believe a lot of Enfs would use the V20 Nightrider kit

APB was intended to have faction exclusive weapons but then comes the arguments of factions getting better weapons over each other...

Already before i could post, there are arguments for Less than Lethal and a criminal equivalent!

Then why didn't they just make 0 exclusive faction weapons? Now we have only enforcers with exclusive weapons, isn't that even worse?

There are corrupt enforcers? Why cant they steal when there is no pop that could ever stop them?

6 hours ago, GhosT said:

With enough G1C a criminal can look like an enforcer (but we all know they just wear hoodies)

Armor (the one templeton wears) can be imitated , some armor from armas a few color codes later and you can look like a Praetorian in full "defender" armor set.

Edited by Zolerox

This is where  people should say "I'll just steal the  enforcer car" and then "I'll seize your crim car" like they would in real life.

Then drive that brick car and wreck the town

• Like 1

How about we at least try to keep some sort of semblance of faction identity intact.

4 hours ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

Then why didn't they just make 0 exclusive faction weapons? Now we have only enforcers with exclusive weapons, isn't that even worse?

Real Time Worlds needed a way method for Enforcers to get arrest as part of their cop rank.

Criminals do not have an equivalent to getting arrests and  so a weapon that only stuns would be redundant anyway. Criminals have Mugger and Survivor roles instead?

Little Orbit said that it is working on something of a parallel for criminals but any enforcer who has max cop rank will tell you that it is more of a risk and burden as stunning a opponent is only half the job and chances are that their stun will either be taken by someone else, the stunned is shot dead of you yourself are shot dead while making the arrest.

The long time before respawn is to allow other crims to get their survivor role... but it seems criminals would rather not deal with the long respawn to care.

...I don't know why i am telling your this because faction exclusive weapons would be nice if they were just skins of guns their opponents but then there would be an arguement for cross faction for that too.

While I like and agree with giving people choice, can we have SOMETHING faction exclusive.

9 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

This is where  people should say "I'll just steal the  enforcer car" and then "I'll seize your crim car" like they would in real life.

Then drive that brick car and wreck the town

Exactly, why can't we just "steal" enforcers car kits, those super armored Seiyo/Pioneer :c

9 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

How about we at least try to keep some sort of semblance of faction identity intact.

Enforcers have sirens over cars.

8 hours ago, VickyFox said:

Real Time Worlds needed a way method for Enforcers to get arrest as part of their cop rank.

Criminals do not have an equivalent to getting arrests and  so a weapon that only stuns would be redundant anyway. Criminals have Mugger and Survivor roles instead?

Little Orbit said that it is working on something of a parallel for criminals but any enforcer who has max cop rank will tell you that it is more of a risk and burden as stunning a opponent is only half the job and chances are that their stun will either be taken by someone else, the stunned is shot dead of you yourself are shot dead while making the arrest.

The long time before respawn is to allow other crims to get their survivor role... but it seems criminals would rather not deal with the long respawn to care.

...I don't know why i am telling your this because faction exclusive weapons would be nice if they were just skins of guns their opponents but then there would be an arguement for cross faction for that too.

While I like and agree with giving people choice, can we have SOMETHING faction exclusive.

An equivalent for cop's arresting would be taking hostages as crim.

1 hour ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

An equivalent for cop's arresting would be taking hostages as crim.

For what rewards?

Edited by VickyFox

1 minute ago, VickyFox said:

For what rewards?

Delay the Enforcers respawn just as enforcers do while arresting, I guess.

4 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

Delay the Enforcers respawn just as enforcers do while arresting, I guess.

Yeah, I suspected it was just retaliation. Enforcer light on vehicles and cop uniform are unlocked with cop rank.

As I said before, most enfs find it a grind and frustrating am doing, only trolls use LTL when not trying to get cop rank up.

For double the delay to crim respawn, it is double the risk to enfs to make the arres.

Enfs have a reason and incentive to do arrests but crime don't.

Edited by VickyFox

2 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

Yeah, I suspected it was just retaliation. Enforcer light on vehicles and cop uniform are unlocked with cop rank.

As I said before, most enfs find it a grind and frustrating am doing, only trolls use LTL when not trying to get cop rank up.

For double the delay to crim respawn, it is double the risk to enfs to make the arres.

Enfs have a reason and incentive to do arrests but crime don't.

😄 well hope LO finds a good way to make everything work, I just want to use armored car kits on crim :c

4 hours ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

Exactly, why can't we just "steal" enforcers car kits, those super armored Seiyo/Pioneer :c

2 hours ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

😄 well hope LO finds a good way to make everything work, I just want to use armored car kits on crim :c

I'm not saying APB is realistic but how feasible is it for some local gangsters to steal a SWAT or riot truck?

Especially when these vehicles are not just armoured but carry armed personnel that actively practice their shooting skills on a nearly daily basis, not to mention that these wouldn't be just parked in the car park of the police station unlocked like in GTA.

It is just easier for criminals to steal or buy the materials to build an armoured vehicles one would of thought.

It just doesn't make sense to me how a criminal could just get their hands on a full armoured or tactical gear pack like in Armas randomly, besides no honour amongst thieves.

Maybe I'm over thinking things but I just feel that some things are just not appropriate for cross faction but there should be more... just not everything cross faction because I hear it a lot that everything should be to which then begs the question what is the point of the lore and factions and the entire game it's just an free for all.

13 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

I'm not saying APB is realistic but how feasible is it for some local gangsters to steal a SWAT or riot truck?

But enforcers are no real Cop or SWAT member, just a regular "gangster" with permission to carry weapons.
But I get what you mean.

Sign in to follow this