I'm fairly new to the game and when I Google a question about FE, I almost always get this screen:
https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/261373-what-is-the-best-way-to-level-science-skill/

FE is a complicated game and I imagine other new players would be frustrated by this. The wiki works fine for a lot of things but I see this screen way too much when I ask Google a question about FE.

There's a work in progress bout that issue - massive data base ingame will be added at some point (lets hope it will be simple nuff for them to use it).

16 hours ago, Creeping Vulture said:

There's a work in progress bout that issue - massive data base ingame will be added at some point (lets hope it will be simple nuff for them to use it).

Good to hear, thanks for the info.

Instead of using google search engine, try searching in the wiki itself for what you need. Google is plagued with getting things wrong in its search.

On 6/1/2018 at 10:22 AM, Creeping Vulture said:

And where did you gain this info for anything Little Orbit intends to implement in FE? So far I see no where this information you have given as being said by anyone from LO.

Making wishes seem real?

I dont think that it matters, as long as its true. What, never saw how "info leak" works?

Besides, its easy to proof - wait for it to be implemented in the game with some of the upcoming patches. Simple, aye?:classic_wink:

20 hours ago, Dracio said:

Instead of using google search engine, try searching in the wiki itself for what you need. Google is plagued with getting things wrong in its search.

And where did you gain this info for anything Little Orbit intends to implement in FE? So far I see no where this information you have given as being said by anyone from LO.

Making wishes seem real?

Probably referencing the old knowledgebase if I remember right, but that could of been an icarus thing. It's a vague memory though as it was a slightly expanded instruction manual if I remember correctly(aka somewhat useful as a new player but that's all).

At the moment I'm just chalking him up to telling tall tales, especially as some of the ideas he has fielded don't address issues and add their own. So likely wishful thinking on his part...also strange considering they are still dealing with the proper functionality of FE before any real changes.

On 6/3/2018 at 2:53 PM, Creeping Vulture said:

I dont think that it matters, as long as its true. What, never saw how "info leak" works?

Besides, its easy to proof - wait for it to be implemented in the game with some of the upcoming patches. Simple, aye?:classic_wink:

Look what happened to the boy that cried wolf. His rumors made him dinner :classic_biggrin:

No wolfes here on behalf of LO, only ever hungry trolls from community:classic_wink:. And who cares bout last ones?

Look at this from my point of view:

Fore xmas event all community was like: Nothing goin to happen, G1 doesnt care, there will be no xmas event.
I was the one telling u that there will be n xmas event this year.
Community respond - We dont believe u.

And the next thing? Xmas event, right.

Then its ended, same old song - Nothing goin to happen, G1 doesnt care, there will be no vday event.

And i was the one telling u same thing - there will be n event.

Same respond.

And...well, it was, right?:classic_happy:

Then its ended, for the third time same thing happens. Nothing goin to change, G1 doesnt care.

And i was like - Hey. Game got new owner and dev.

And community - We dont believe u.

Guess what? Matt post on forum.

So...what i see, is same old song for the 4th time. Im talking bout changes, and u r same non-believers.:classic_dry:

My point is, that there's a...axiom i'll say, in certain circles...statin, that 1 could be rnd, but 4 times in a row is a constant.

Btw, there's always high hopes. Point is, u may have heard Matt - Frame fore everything else. So yeah, first things first. Never said "days" or "fast". All of this will take up to 3 years in total. Foundation, unreleased stuff, fixes, new content. 3 years in plans at least. That was "the beans":classic_cool:.

.... You basically said "there will be events now" after the fact they started running them again

Maybes Christmas when events were dead for awhile but the rest kind was obvious to happen after the fact xD

Nah, i was talking bout my history of "conversation" with stated above trolls mostly in global BEFORE any of said events happened.

Oh, and a...guess what. I came here to tell them my "told ya" that im kinda deserved, i believe. Since Halloween event was officially released after all (yes, another convo with those trolls):classic_biggrin:

End of transmission, out.