Mitne

Hey. Event is over. Now it's time to fix your mess.

25 minutes ago, Mitne said:

After I was hitting top of scoreboards I just was simply giving up.

What's the point of hitting wall on repeat?..

And no. I'm not gonna "gitgud" at event which was meant for abuse.

It was fucking fun, killing some guy, then suddenly being gangraped by two entering zone from the back.

LUCK - LUCK - And again LUCK. <- Feat I never had in my single fucking playthrough of that game so fuck off.

The only player winning were this who somehow pulled off streak without being constantly fucked in patootie by this entering zone from "spawns".

Some done it by abusing zone border, some by camping, others by "teaming" (you know being aided) - and some rare pattoties for straight up cheating (I saw 3 guys when I hidden behind car who snapped from me to some other guy in zone - gr8).

So nice if "gitgud" is any of this strategy and APB wants to be comeptitive right now with all it's problems.... I think I find some real competitive game.

I doubt that some ppl who kept winning in a row were just so lucky. It’s not only luck, but getting good position and killing from it instead of dying in crowd

5 minutes ago, Lign said:

I doubt that some ppl who kept winning in a row were just so lucky. It’s not only luck, but getting good position and killing from it instead of dying in crowd

You are right. Some people were really good - dunno their piece of cake (I'm far from good in huge crowd of random people). But while they were constantly in top, they blocked others players from achieveing it. It made this event that more toxic - plus there was time pressure put on everyone.

Edited by Mitne

Just now, Mitne said:

You are right. Some people were really good - dunno their piece of cake. But while they were constantly in top, they blocked others players from achieveing it. It made this event that more toxic - plus there was time pressure put on everyone.

About toxicity, you were so toxic at me when I kept winning 

2 minutes ago, Lign said:

About toxicity, you were so toxic at me when I kept winning 

Because you KEPT winning.

I didn't won ONCE. Many other didn't won even ONCE. We wanted skin which was *****-blocked as main reward.

Easily unavaliable if one guy was keep being at top all day of 2 hours of event.

Edited by Mitne

3 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Because you KEPT winning.

I didn't won ONCE. Many other didn't won even ONCE. We wanted skin which was *****-blocked as main reward.

That’s not my fault that most players were just dying in crowd and kept doing it instead of using their minds

Edited by Lign

Just now, Lign said:

That’s not my fault that most players were just dying in crowd and kept doing it instead of using their minds

Mind? Using mind in that?

The only three ways I saw were - Getting "teamed", camping it on some high-building or abusing event border (eventually kill stealing). Every strategy is scumish.

2 of this shouldn't be even option.

Just now, Mitne said:

Mind? Using mind in that?

The only three ways I saw were - Getting "teamed", camping it on some high-building or abusing event border (eventually kill stealing). Every strategy is scumish.

2 of this shouldn't be even option.

I can explain you in game for some popular places where gungame rounds were happening 

Just now, Lign said:

I can explain you in game for some popular places where gungame rounds were happening 

It doesn't matter anymore. Event is over and I got nothing out of it expect this shit JTs which I can get anyway from FC and missions activity.

yea bro give me the skin too, i never participated but i deserve something too 🙂

This is what made this event so bad...

Exclusivity of a item will leave some feeling disappointed. The use of a pre-existing item which was already considered a exclusive reward was a mistake and the change last minute just upset the rest of the community at the relief of a few.

The time limited nature isn't a bad thing but time limited this was ridiculous.

As polite and professional as it was to make a request that previous winners yield to allow others to have a chance is, it's just asking for mockery and trolling because this is the internet!

Despite the apologies from GM during the event, the poor implementations just serves to exasperate almost all the negatives of this community.

I am often cynical and pessimistic due to my upbringing, but what was Little Orbit trying to achieve and what did they ACTUALLY achieve with this event?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ShaiShai said:

im sorry your not pro enough to play, get gud

eveyone is a cheater and cuz of that i need the reward for free bla bla bla, add it to the pile

is a fullquote always needed?

no

his main point weren't even cheaters lmao

Edited by neophobia

Try harder next time.

The only thing we miss here is bunch of ppl spamming LO IS NOT MY COMPANY! LO IS NOT MY COMPANY! LO IS NOT MY COMPANY.

Cmon everybody. Please.

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Rare skins are a good thing.

Special event skins from years ago that cant be earned again , not so much.

How else do you keep them rare?

I am not even pro and i got the skin on my 3 separate accounts a few times. this event was far from being a "Pro" You just needed to find some cover and have rng with the spawns. Aim didn't play a huge factor in this event.

Also ofc the good people are gonna keep playing to get more Joker tickets and this skin is supposed to be rare aka hard to get.

The spawn and zone system was horrible... I also agree that for some people a few weapons was too hard, so it might be a good idea to give everyone a blowtorch next time.

And I would like to have more different weapons. We had 5 different kind of gun games but they always had the same weapons. I was actually frustrated alot but I still would say that the event wasn't bad at all. I hope they will improve things. But still I can say thanks for the event!

Edited by iTzBlackout

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

I already answered that on the other posts *shrugs*

Your plan to keep them rare is to let people buy them?

jV1PcRV.jpg

12 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Your plan to keep them rare is to let people buy them?

jV1PcRV.jpg

I never said make it easy to buy *shrugs*

Some people can take 7 years with a potato comp to get 10 k tickets for a 4x4 so it looks like its possible to work this way

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

I never said make it easy to buy *shrugs*

Some people can take 7 years with a potato comp to get 10 k tickets for a 4x4 so it looks like its possible to work this way

shaking my smh

Just now, CookiePuss said:

shaking my smh

Well like I said I don't know either way but I'm just offering ideas.

This event didn't work for people and ideas and options are needed so...meh

8 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Well like I said I don't know either way but I'm just offering ideas.

This event didn't work for people and ideas and options are needed so...meh

It worked fine. Looking forward for more like this reward for skill only events.

Even some scrubs were able to get the skin somehow.

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

On a different thread a few said  the event didn't go so well for them.  *shrugs*

Yeah, the sense of entitlement is real.

Yeah I noticed that too from some people.

mostly I'm trying to come up with new ideas so we can all make some middle ground.

And like I said this skin I don't  have an opinion on what to do.

Just ideas for the future.