Ritual

We Want You!

Hello everyone,

I would like to take a bit of your time to announce that we are looking for more of the responsible, knowledgeable people that would like to help us out as the new members of our GM FE team. If you are a team player and are interested in helping us out in our team of volunteers, do reach out to us by sending us a simple application that will contain the following:

- Game you're applying for: (Specify that it is FE, since we are getting the same application forms for the APB:R)
- All of your accounts: (Emails registered)
- Characters: (Names registered)
- Reason for interest: (Why would you like to cooperate with us)
- Why do you think you're suited for this position: (Tell us your strengths and what is it that you can bring in for the team)
- How long have you been playing this game: (At the very least approximately the length of your involvement with this game)
- If you have any previous experience in similar projects: (Whether you were previously a part of helpers team or a GM regardless on FE or not)
- Your timezone: (We would like to have our GMs well spread out and available as often as possible. Knowing your timezone will help us set you up with the most ideal time)
- Have you ever been banned from the game and the reason behind it: (We know this can be a bit awkward, but we need you to be honest with us)
- Additional information: (Anything else you would like to add that might be of interest)

Do not be afraid to reach out or give it a shot even if you do not have previous helping/GM experience, or you have any doubts we would consider you due to other things. Plenty of things can be learned along the way, and we are looking forward to help you out just as much as you would be helping us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

You may send your applications via PMs on the forums to me, and we will see to get to them as soon as possible!

Thank you all for your attention and have a nice day!

Regards,
Ritual

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

re: WE WANT YOU!...Sorry..you cant have me! So there. Sry bout that. 😂 

• Like 1

I would like to join,but my english not perfect .

I love Fallen Earth :)

• Like 1

On 12/6/2018 at 9:49 AM, imrerom said:

I would like to join,but my english not perfect .

I love Fallen Earth 🙂

And we love you 🙂

Unfortunately, we do require a certain proficiency level in English in order to achieve a good communication between our team and the players. However, I thank you very much for your interest and support!

• Like 3

Well, I'm quite fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian. I suppose I could be useful, particularly as a communicator with Russian and Ukrainian speaking players.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dim_White said:

Well, I'm quite fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian. I suppose I could be useful, particularly as a communicator with Russian and Ukrainian speaking players.

Oh that sounds awesome :D. If you are interested and got time for it all, I highly encourage you to apply.

Thank your interest,

Since I am being asked about it a lot, I am just here to tell you all that we are actively looking into your applications and doing some consultations before we decide. We will let you know who we are interested in as soon as possible. Hopefully by the end of this week, depending on the schedule 🙂

I'm looking at your ad I have to say that I do not show up, since I have my limitations in English and maybe I'm more about solving problems with words than imposing them with sanctions.

Besides, if I were gm I would be connected for 24 hours watching the possible cheaters ... I do not know if anyone could feel persecuted !!

Will the GMs be allowed to deal with the likes of Misiop in Help etc by dealing out mutes or will their only GM power be a yellow name?

• Like 1

On 12/13/2018 at 11:35 AM, Aroa Croft said:

I'm looking at your ad I have to say that I do not show up, since I have my limitations in English and maybe I'm more about solving problems with words than imposing them with sanctions.

Besides, if I were gm I would be connected for 24 hours watching the possible cheaters ... I do not know if anyone could feel persecuted !!

"I have my limitations in English and maybe I'm more about solving problems with words"

5E0C00A11F36B4FE93FF87B8A722000B1FB8D064

• Like 4

@Dracio Excellent point!! I have notified support I don't know how many times concerning this person. Nothing is ever done!! Even spoke with a hazmat!! Provided multiple ss of chat etc. It is ridiculous this continues to happen.

Generally speaking I think "naming and shaming" is frowned upon in a forum, I know it is in most forums I have been part of. Having said that I agree that something needs to be done with people who abuse the game by trolling in chats.

I'm the man whom can save you all, i would like to help Matt but not you.

3 hours ago, Kishoot said:

I'm the man whom can save you all, i would like to help Matt but not you.

I want Christmas prezzies! 😮

Hey guys,

Thank you everyone who sent your applications up until now. We will be closing down application process for now as we look over all of those we received and decide on people that will be joining us. If you are not selected in this round, however, as we grow our team in size, you are welcome to re-apply in the next round 🙂. We will see to notify you all about the results in the next few days.

Regards.

P.S. @Dracio Although I cannot speak of it in details yes, GMs will have the ability to maintain a proper in-game communication among other things.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I've been here since beta abnd would love to help out with  FE, where would one send tapplication information? i'd veey much like to apply

regards,

Gapetta[Saints]

• Like 1

Gapetta is the first one post  who i see correct, he is a old player and know mechanics from game, being a honest person time i met.

Bad is Ritual will choose " newbies" as gms or inexperienced people to take this important task.......... at least i wish ritual dont choose people who are know to being not neutral, i would like to play without recording all gameplay because i know if one of these are gm will try to perma ban people without reasons as in past

Edit: i no want to put names, but that hiden negatives points show them.

Edited by Aroa Croft
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

Gapetta is the first one post  who i see correct, he is a old player and know mechanics from game, being a honest person time i met.

Bad is Ritual will choose " newbies" as gms or inexperienced people to take this important task.......... at least i wish ritual dont choose people who are know to being not neutral, i would like to play without recording all gameplay because i know if one of these are gm will try to perma ban people without reasons as in past

I applied via PM- am I not 'correct'? Define correct. 

Aroa, you make all of these daring claims and statements, and then wonder why you get backlash. Maybe think about what you say before you say it.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Hella Ella said:

Aroa, you make all of these daring claims and statements, and then wonder why you get backlash. Maybe think about what you say before you say it.

Truth has always caused a "backlash" to its tellers. Some people can take it, some others simply can't. I will agree with Aroa. In addition, I want to remind you that according to LO, toxicity is not a punishable conduct. So GO figure. I honestly expect nothing different coming out of all this. Aside from the fact that toxicity has been legitimatized. Which is plain horrible and shows very poor initiative and inferior character from a company. 

Now for those who try to blow smoke in order to become a Yellow Hazmat, it is your right. However, you have no right to "attack" those who have a different POV (such as Aroa) than yours, and a rather more truthful and realistic one.  

• Like 1

On 12/26/2018 at 2:24 PM, Hella Ella said:

I've started playing in 2011 and I've seen many things that were not correct, one of which has happened was to have gms in clans and specific factions that produced a huge frustration in the pvp world.

The opinion I have put before, is that I ask "ritual" to choose someone "normal" that has clear words that mean honesty, neutrality and good work, since I do not want to have to record my game 24 hours and then send tickets to mattscott telling him he has a corrupt gm on his team. simply an opinion that I think nobody can disagree

If you disagree with me asking for this, maybe you have a problem

• Like 1

On 12/26/2018 at 3:54 AM, Aroa Croft said:

Aroa you obviously have not heard the sound bites on discord of Gapetta's behavior. GM's should not behave the way he does. They need to be impartial and NOT prone to outbursts of anger. We don't need sexist, biased, single minded people, blinded to the truth in front of them. Gms should be logical thinkers and seek facts and not heed rumors. Honestly some  'new players' are far nicer, much more level headed than those that claim to be veterans.

Hopefully the GMs selected are not the sort to turn a blind eye to their friends or hold old grudges because giving power to such people can only lead to disaster.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dracio said:

Aroa you obviously have not heard the sound bites on discord of Gapetta's behavior. GM's should not behave the way he does. They need to be impartial and NOT prone to outbursts of anger. We don't need sexist, biased, single minded people, blinded to the truth in front of them. Gms should be logical thinkers and seek facts and not heed rumors. Honestly some  'new players' are far nicer, much more level headed than those that claim to be veterans.

Hopefully the GMs selected are not the sort to turn a blind eye to their friends or hold old grudges because giving power to such people can only lead to disaster.

I second this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh boy, where to start?

Alright well, first of all I want to say that we appreciate both your support and your critics, and I definitely understand where you are coming from. Not to make this a kilometer long response, I will just address those two big concerns you may have regarding this volunteering project: choice of candidates and policies.

1) When it comes to the choice of candidates, this application call was open for everyone, and we mean EVERYONE. It was specifically stated that both those with experience and those without as much experience can apply. This was stated, because we believe handling tools and learning how to enforce the rules give is something that can be learned. Handling this position mentally and remaining calm and objective is something we believe is a better base to start on. Now, this is not to be mistaken with our candidates not knowing anything about the game. I'd say all of those that applied have a significant amount of experience when it comes to the gameplay. This was referring to their previous experience on similar positions.

Unfortunately, having a limited number of GM positions available, we have to narrow our choices down to those we think are the best options to carry out the GM duties as of NOW. This does not mean those chosen are to be cemented to that place. Their performance will be monitored, and they can always be replaced with another suitable candidate if they do not fulfill the expectations. That being said, those not chosen in this round, are absolutely free to apply in the next as well. Applying is also an experience to be gained.

2) Regarding the policies revolving around the issue of "toxicity". Toxicity is a broad term and often loosely used. We cannot define something that is quite often different from one case to the other, and thus we simply deal with it when it comes. That being said, toxicity is also treated with thought, as it does not directly jeopardize the user, but is simply annoying. It is not encouraged or ignored. It is simply handled gradually rather than cut right in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2