VinsentZero

Need to do something with CSG

Why did the СSG shotgun make the shotgun JG inferior in all respects? Yes, its accuracy is greater, but because of the large number of pellets and small damage to the pellet, the player has almost no margin for error. And if you get to the edge of the hitbox, the damage will be very small (20-30 hp, less often 40 hp). Sometimes you have to make up to 4 hits to kill an opponent. But with a shotgun in the melee is not so easy to get all the shots without a miss, the enemy does not stand still. It needs to be a genius to consistently fall into the center of the hitbox. As a result, the game with CSG becomes extremely unstable, but with JG is another matter. Even with CSG it is much easier to kill the enemy at a distance within the limits of the permissible value than with JG. And this gun (CSG) last for G1С? Here's an idea for you to do CSG by type Stabba - NL9. Make all the parameters as in Stabba - NL9 only change the Stamina Damage to the Health Damage.  After all, there must be a difference between CSG and JG. After all, initially the advantage CSG was in the range but with less damage per shot. Well, or at least make the characteristics CSG and JG completely identical.
P.S. It has been translated into Google by a translator from Russian, I don’t know the English language myself.

5 minutes ago, VinsentZero said:

Even with CSG it is much easier to kill the enemy at a distance within the limits of the permissible value than with JG.

A mistake. On the contrary with JG it is easier to kill at a distance than with CSG.

2 hours ago, VinsentZero said:

A mistake. On the contrary with JG it is easier to kill at a distance than with CSG.

Im sorry what?

JG has a damage dropoff of 7.5m vs 10m for the csg

JG has a spread of 150cm @ 10m vs 75cm @ 10m for the csg

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Im sorry what?

My experience and feelings show me that there is no difference in range between these shotguns. Moreover, JG behaves more stable than CSG both at a distance and in the vicinity. 

I ya s * namnogo chashche ubival s dvukh vystrelov na rasstoyanii nezhele s *. I yeshcho na sayte apbdtb.com po kharakteristikam v dal'nosti mezhdu nimi net raznitsi. Tol'ko v razbrose. Neznayu mozhno li verit' etomu saytu, no s moim opytom informatsiya skhoditsya.

Развернуть

And I JG s killed more often with two shots at a distance than with CSG. And on the site apbdtb.com according to the characteristics in the range between them there is no difference. Only in the scatter. I don’t know if you can believe this site, but the information converges with my experience.

9 minutes ago, VinsentZero said:

I ya s * namnogo chashche ubival s dvukh vystrelov na rasstoyanii nezhele s *. I yeshcho na sayte apbdtb.com po kharakteristikam v dal'nosti mezhdu nimi net raznitsi. Tol'ko v razbrose. Neznayu mozhno li verit' etomu saytu, no s moim opytom informatsiya skhoditsya.

Развернуть

Hahaha Google translator))) accidentally copied too much.

14 minutes ago, VinsentZero said:

Words

apbdb.com is outdated. Use db.apbvault.net instead. That is kept up-to-date. Whereas the other one hasn't been in a very long time. 

It sounds like you are going off old information and letting that heavily influence your perceived experiences in APB. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Im sorry what?

The CSG honestly doesn't feel like it has any more range than the JG. From my experience the csg won't even 3 hit kill at 10m.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, owzzy said:

The CSG honestly doesn't feel like it has any more range than the JG. From my experience the csg won't even 3 hit kill at 10m.

The stats are correct I assure you.

Not only does the csg not lose any damage at 10m, it also has a tighter spread.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Извините, что?

JG имеет сброс урона в 7,5 м против 10 м для csg

JG имеет распространение 150 см @ 10 м против 75 см @ 10 м для csg

7 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

потому что вам нужен правильный баланс с оружием, а не с одним оружием, убивающим все операционные системы?

Well, I looked up to date information on the site that Genobee advised me to. As a result, on the 10m the JG has 558 damage, the CSG on the 10m 620 damage. If you do not take into account the scatter, then the CSG and at 12m must kill with 2 shots and the JG at 10m. But the enemy does not stand still, plus the spread, plus your accuracy and as a result ... in general, it is necessary to test in the game with someone standing still, at different distances. As for me as a whole, starting from my gaming experience, burning yourself shows better in the game than the CSG. JG as it is more stable in damage shows itself. With the CSG, I never know how many shots I will need to kill an opponent, which is predictable, not only for 10 meters, but in general. Even few people walk with him in the asylum, they used to meet often before, and now basically everyone just goes with JG, I take the CSG myself cleanly, dust the dust off it))

HAhahaha

4 minutes ago, VinsentZero said:

burning yourself

It's not me, it's all a translator))) Something like this should be: As for me as a whole, starting from my gaming experience, JG shows himself better in the game than the CSG. 

3 hours ago, VinsentZero said:

Well, I looked up to date information on the site that Genobee advised me to. As a result, on the 10m the JG has 558 damage, the CSG on the 10m 620 damage. If you do not take into account the scatter, then the CSG and at 12m must kill with 2 shots and the JG at 10m. But the enemy does not stand still, plus the spread, plus your accuracy and as a result ... in general, it is necessary to test in the game with someone standing still, at different distances. As for me as a whole, starting from my gaming experience, burning yourself shows better in the game than the CSG. JG as it is more stable in damage shows itself. With the CSG, I never know how many shots I will need to kill an opponent, which is predictable, not only for 10 meters, but in general. Even few people walk with him in the asylum, they used to meet often before, and now basically everyone just goes with JG, I take the CSG myself cleanly, dust the dust off it))

The only reason you are seeing the JG more is because it is free, and the CSG isnt. 

As far as which is better at range, thats not really up for debate Im afraid. 

I'd say revert the range of the CSG back to 20m but keep the refire time the same. Gives it a good 13m 2 shot range with a pretty lengthy 3 shot range.

2 hours ago, Kempington said:

I'd say revert the range of the CSG back to 20m but keep the refire time the same. Gives it a good 13m 2 shot range with a pretty lengthy 3 shot range.

yeah, that's gonna be a no from me dog.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Similarities said:

yeah, that's gonna be a no from me dog.

And why's that? Care to elaborate?