Virgil

Severe issues that -need- to be addressed

3 hours ago, Similarities said:

Nothing looks out of place there save for maybe the first shot in the second video.

First video you were fighting an uphill battle with bloom. Lost as a result of it. Which I do admit is a real pain in the patootie, but yeah. 

Second video you might've hit an object that hadn't loaded in correctly? Your crosshair not changing color is what leads me to believe that. After that it looks like you may have shot the railing twice. 

• Like 1

On 12/5/2018 at 3:28 PM, Genobee said:

Second video you might've hit an object that hadn't loaded in correctly? Your crosshair not changing color is what leads me to believe that. After that it looks like you may have shot the railing twice. 

First video is bloom related, second vid first shot the object probably didn't render, but all of the other shots were not the railing, you can slow it down to 0.5x or 0.25x and see that I am not shooting near the railing, rather over it or under it.

• Thanks 1

On 12/5/2018 at 2:23 PM, Similarities said:

Maybe if you control better that gun you will land bullets... firing like an ape wont help is not hit reg fault. See how that carbine crosshair is huge but you keep firing at the same speed.

In the second vid you graphics are broken, maybe you are hitting something in the way.

---

Really careful with these guys...

Edited by SyllyBear

Weapons are primarily Hit-scan based besides, opgl and osmaw's. hit detection has always been a problem but it seemed to get worse after the Battle-eye patch. 

Edited by IRyanI

On 12/8/2018 at 1:06 PM, SyllyBear said:

In the second vid you graphics are broken, maybe you are hitting something in the way.

Thank you for reiterating what has been said literally a post above genius, and no, that's definitely not the case lol. The first shot the object near the opponent didn't render, every other shot clearly went through the opponent and did not hit the railing or any other object.

On 12/8/2018 at 10:06 AM, SyllyBear said:

Maybe if you control better that gun you will land bullets... firing like an ape wont help is not hit reg fault. See how that carbine crosshair is huge but you keep firing at the same speed.

---

Really careful with these guys...

are you silver bro? if this game's hit reg wasn't a meme he should've killed the 2nd guy with the carbine in 6 bullets.