CommandantSteele

Community poll: Is crouchspamming a problem? Should it be fixed?

Is crouchspamming a problem? Should it be fixed?  

223 members have voted

1. 1. Is crouchspamming a problem? Should it be fixed?

• Yes, Crouchspamming is a problem and should be looked at/fixed.
    • No, crouchspamming is not a problem and you need to get better at the game.

No, crouchspamming has never been an issue. Dont touch it, it will screw with the combat mechanics that the game has. 

so... most games sniper is 1 hit..people could complain about stabba..how long it takes to respawn after geting hit.. end of the day i dont think anything about weapons should be messed with... just add hack shield...add new mission maps..new game mode..""""plz not battle royle""" 

Literally what?

2 minutes ago, sidezz said:

is this a joke thread

No. I wanted to gather community opinion on something I thought might be an issue. That's why I made the thread in social and put a poll up instead of putting the thread in the suggestions forum and going "This is a problem and needs to be fixed."

Most of the community seems to think it's not an issue. so it might just be a me thing. But I'm not 100% sure because the people who are vocal for this change are also making strong arguments. (I'm not counting my own arguments here.)

What the f**k is crouch spamming? Is that the sh*t the noobs do when they try not to die?

Are you talking about no-scope crouch hvr?

Not even going to read it, I am going to use my psychic powers to tell me it's garbage.

Edited by Puffdragon

I think the issue he's talking about is people crouch spamming behind cover so they won't be shot while their weapon can't shoot (i.E. slow firing weapons like the hvr or dmr).

It looks dumb as hell and is quite annoying at times, but it's not something I would change.

19 minutes ago, Freewind said:

If you require visual examples of crouchspamming:

it seems dumb, especially in apb because there are no headshots, just aim a typewriter at their feet and let the recoil fill them full of more breathing holes.

Edit: yea this is stupid, and doesn't need to be fixed, I don't think crouching fast while chambering a round is an exploit. The game needs better servers and maintenance. And more armas to get the cash flowing again. Little fixes that nobody asked for are interesting, but shouldn't even be bothered with right now.

Edited by Puffdragon

28 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

What the f**k is crouch spamming? Is that the sh*t the noobs do when they try not to die?

Are you talking about no-scope crouch hvr?

Not even going to read it, I am going to use my psychic powers to tell me it's garbage.

I Guess he's talking about Crouch peaks when you are behind a little cover like a shield with an obir or nhvr Then you peak shoot

then get crouch again and then keep doing this 

2 minutes ago, Nijavid said:

I Guess he's talking about Crouch peaks when you are behind a little cover like a shield with an obir or nhvr Then you peak shoot

then get crouch again and then keep doing this 

If everyone can do it, and it's not breaking the game, it isn't an exploit.

Thread le trash may may.

2 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

If everyone can do it, and it's not breaking the game, it isn't an exploit.

Thread le trash may may.

"If everyone can do it then it's not breaking the game"

That is the most no thing i've ever heard

And no not everyone can do it only defenders can and it becomes really annoying to do when you can't do anything about it 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nijavid said:

"If everyone can do it then it's not breaking the game"

That is the most no thing i've ever heard

And no not everyone can do it only defenders can and it becomes really annoying to do when you can't do anything about it 

You didn't read what I said properly, read it again.

Edit: How does it break the game, and why can't attackers do it?

:F~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Puffdragon

Just now, Puffdragon said:

You didn't read what I said properly, read it again.

you said it's not an exploit when it is and everyone can do it what did i miss read here?

Just now, Nijavid said:

you said it's not an exploit when it is and everyone can do it what did i miss read here?

An exploit is something that breaks the game to benefit you or provide and advantage, since everyone can crouch with an hvr, I don't see the problem. Forgive me for saying this, you are basically saying "I shouldn't have to learn to play, that's too hard, make the game more casual."

You should make your life more casual.

1 minute ago, Puffdragon said:

An exploit is something that breaks the game to benefit you or provide and advantage, since everyone can crouch with an hvr, I don't see the problem. Forgive me for saying this, you are basically saying "I shouldn't have to learn to play, that's too hard, make the game more casual."

You should make your life more casual.

You said that the exploit is something that provide you with advantage Don't you think corner peaking and crouching up then shooting then crouching down is not an advantage for the defender? 

Just now, Nijavid said:

You said that the exploit is something that provide you with advantage Don't you think corner peaking and crouching up then shooting then crouching down is not an advantage for the defender? 

If they are defending, then you get a team-mate to flank while you hvr them back. Are you serious? There is a thousand ways to defeat a defending hvr. You are just embarassing yourself.

Just now, Puffdragon said:

If they are defending, then you get a team-mate to flank while you hvr them back. Are you serious? There is a thousand ways to defeat a defending hvr. You are just embarassing yourself.

Am i talking about a defending Hvr or someone who is abusing Crouch peaking behind a shield or some sort of a prop 

Man i need to show you this in game if i need to explain to you

Just now, Nijavid said:

Am i talking about a defending Hvr or someone who is abusing Crouch peaking behind a shield or some sort of a prop 

Man i need to show you this in game if i need to explain to you

Corner camping, "crouch" spamming as the noobs call it, and hiding behind doors, jump kicking doors open, quick moving heavy objects are all part of the game. You should find someone who is experienced to teach you these techniques in game as that's likely why you are losing missions.

It's ok to run, that's why we have car surfer, aligs, and osmaws. Please stop now, you are making papa puff cry.

I would like to see how having better servers/netcode would affect crouch spamming before making any rash changes. Perhaps there could be a penalty to accuracy for crouching too many times in a row?

1 minute ago, Puffdragon said:

I know what you are talking about, my ingame name is poopdragon on jericho, my clan is full of trannies and girls. It's awesome.

What you said above proves that you don't know nothing if you could come citadel i can show you my name is Nijavid there

1 hour ago, Freewind said:

If you require visual examples of crouchspamming:

Whoa... new engine looks sick!

Every shooting game has such simple tactical action. I don't think it should be changed after 5 years of playing, there are much more important problems.