Skullwar

So this event ehh?????

I after being kick from the game after not winning the event I would love to know the whole idea behind this simplistic fuck up.. @MattScott

Can't win the match, results in being kicked... Come close to winning and be kicked too. So like this event is a complete potato can't play with out being kicked and yet give 250JT for winning.

So do you want us to play your events or not like I'm at a lose of words.... 

Being personally targeted for not even winning the event has me in a weird place. Thx for the discomfort!!!!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Skullwar said:

I after being kick from the game after not winning the event I would love to know the whole idea behind this simplistic fuck up.. @MattScott

Can't win the match, results in being kicked... Come close to winning and be kicked too. So like this event is a complete potato can't play with out being kicked and yet give 250JT for winning.

So do you want us to play your events or not like I'm at a lose of words.... 

Being personally targeted for not even winning the event has me in a weird place. Thx for the discomfort!!!!

Im a little confused.

The GM running the event kept kicking you?

Or the game kept kicking you?

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Im a little confused.

The GM running the event kept kicking you?

Or the game kept kicking you?

GM

"repeat winners even on a different character were being kicked"

As the skin will be account bound.

since when do GM's have kick powers, i thought they weren't able to do that

29 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

player volunteer GMs don’t have any ingame powers iirc, but there are little orbit staff GMs who are actual GMs - powers and all

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

player volunteer GMs don’t have any ingame powers iirc, but there are little orbit staff GMs who are actual GMs - powers and all

ah ok

1 hour ago, ShaiShai said:

40 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

Maybe @Lixil can clarify, but I think all GMs can kick. Volunteer GMs just cant take any permanent action, was my understanding.

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:

"repeat winners even on a different character were being kicked"

As the skin will be account bound.

I've heard this stated, but why give first place such an amount of joker tickets... this whole execution is nuts imo.

But constantly being harassed by GMs is not a fun thing. 

My biggest concern is being kicked out of the event for not even winning... like why so rude 😐

1 hour ago, ShaiShai said:

They do, and they will 😐

so watch out chief.

I don't see whats so hard about winning the skin, and then just stick to 2nd Place for your oh-so precious JT.

Maybe the best thing would have been to have kept the 1st Place prize as only the skin and make JT the reward for everything else to prevent this, but I'm sure they didn't think about the usual APB "want the best prize? git gud" way of thinking for this event in particular.

If you can't give up 1st place after winning once, it just sounds like greed with no thought for being considerate to others in an event where the important prize (the skin) is from being 1st place.

They made their rules (stated in the districts to allow others to win 1st place and have a chance at the skin) and then they eventually chose to actually enforce it.

If you have the skin, and either win again or still keep making it to top without stopping right before you win, then my opinion is that you fit into the category of people able to be removed to give others a chance.

Now, if you don't have the skin, or didn't win again, and you were kicked then there is a problem, but according to the conversation on Discord this is not the case and you did win the event.

Edited by Neonis

1 hour ago, Neonis said:

I don't see whats so hard about winning the skin, and then just stick to 2nd Place for your oh-so precious JT.

Maybe the best thing would have been to have kept the 1st Place prize as only the skin and make JT the reward for everything else to prevent this, but I'm sure they didn't think about the usual APB "want the best prize? git gud" way of thinking for this event in particular.

If you can't give up 1st place after winning once, it just sounds like greed with no thought for being considerate to others in an event where the important prize (the skin) is from being 1st place.

They made their rules (stated in the districts to allow others to win 1st place and have a chance at the skin) and then they eventually chose to actually enforce it.

If you have the skin, and either win again or still keep making it to top without stopping right before you win, then my opinion is that you fit into the category of people able to be removed to give others a chance.

Now, if you don't have the skin, or didn't win again, and you were kicked then there is a problem, but according to the conversation on Discord this is not the case and you did win the event.

Fine, we really needed an event that grows in toxicity, gms being dickheads to players who wanted to enjoy the event and now a damage control users to blame on players for playing.

Well designed, really well designed. Def this is what we need in a dying population game.

Instead of making an event where everyone could enjoy or get prizes without a skill pyramid based event... who is in charge of making these stuff honestly?

Completly disgusting and shameful.

Edited by SyllyBear
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, SyllyBear said:

Fine, we really needed an event that grows in toxicity, gms being dickheads to players who wanted to enjoy the event and now a damage control users to blame on players for playing.

Well designed, really well designed. Def this is what we need in a dying population game.

Instead of making an event where everyone could enjoy or get prizes without a skill pyramid based event... who is in charge of making these stuff honestly?

Someone understands!

Edited by Skullwar

It sounds like Little Orbit tried to please everybody but you cant please everybody *shrugs*

All we can really do is to try to do whats right , right?

9 hours ago, SyllyBear said:

I agree. I'm angry at myself, this event and everyone else for even trying to get that skin.

Wasn't in category of "fun" as some of GMs stated (nice to tell when you stand on side and don't even try out your own thing really eh?)

And problem it wasn't skill pyramid even. It was more of top at top, bottom at bottom.

And because of JTs it was guarnateed that you meet the same players at top every day.

If you in high-medium range of skill, then you could forget about reward unless you had luck on your side (I didn't, some did if I maybe had more days then maybe... but sadly I was only able to play it for 2 days since my laptop got broken after last event.)

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1