APB Uses BattleEye....

7 hours ago, GhosT said:

Can you give me timestamps.

Roughly 8:45, right after using anti-recoil shit.

If Battleye has trouble detecting macros, no recoil scripts, triggerbotting, and wallhacks, then quite honestly it's nearly useless in Siege. I'm not saying it's useless in APB, and I'm not saying this video proves without a doubt that BE is bad at catching these things, but I do believe that BE, like every other anticheat, claims to be a lot better than it actually is.

2 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Roughly 8:45, right after using anti-recoil shit.

If Battleye has trouble detecting macros, no recoil scripts, triggerbotting, and wallhacks, then quite honestly it's nearly useless in Siege. I'm not saying it's useless in APB, and I'm not saying this video proves without a doubt that BE is bad at catching these things, but I do believe that BE, like every other anticheat, claims to be a lot better than it actually is.

The heck?

There's no cheating at that timestamp. Just him opening a bunch of cheat engines and adding random dlls to his folder that don't do anything.

5 minutes ago, GhosT said:

The heck?

There's no cheating at that timestamp. Just him opening a bunch of cheat engines and adding random dlls to his folder that don't do anything.

Oops. meant 9:45

Anyhoo, just watch the fucking video like a normal person who doesn't have the worst ADHD on Earth.

1 minute ago, Kewlin said:

Anyhoo, just watch the fucking video like a normal person who doesn't have the worst ADHD on Earth.

The heck?

There's still no cheating gameplay.

3 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Why are you bothering with him? He says ntec is op and he is obviously trolling you.

Battletrash is not doing anything and can't catch blatant cheaters. They are scammers that sells a lot of smoke.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SyllyBear said:

Why are you bothering with him? He says ntec is op and he is obviously trolling you.

Battletrash is not doing anything and can't catch blatant cheaters. They are scammers that sells a lot of smoke.

Oh god don't bring up the N-TEC again. We've discussed this a thousand times and a large part of the playerbase, including LO, agreed that something needs to be done about it.

And no, I'm not trolling him. I've watched the video by now, and the only thing he was using were macros and a bunch of cheat engines, and "speedhack" in singleplayer. No actual cheats besides macros are seen in the video.

//Edit: BattlEye isn't as bad as some people claim, it did a pretty good job in Siege. The game was flooded by cheaters when it ran on FairFight only, so there's that. Cheaters will always be there, and it'll take a while for automated systems to ban them considering how advanced modern cheats are.

Edited by GhosT

3 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Oh god don't bring up the N-TEC again. We've discussed this a thousand times and a large part of the playerbase, including LO, agreed that something needs to be done about it.

And no, I'm not trolling him. I've watched the video by now, and the only thing he was using were macros and a bunch of cheat engines, and "speedhack" in singleplayer. No actual cheats besides macros are seen in the video.

//Edit: BattlEye isn't as bad as some people claim, it did a pretty good job in Siege. The game was flooded by cheaters when it ran on FairFight only, so there's that. Cheaters will always be there, and it'll take a while for automated systems to ban them considering how advanced modern cheats are.

Well i could see plenty of gameplay of him cheating, also listening to him talking about it.

What a lot of silvers think of ntec (ive seen a silver saying that secondaries are better than primary guns, the new mode) and LO that doesnt know the game and made changes that broke the game are meaningless to me.

8 minutes ago, SyllyBear said:

I know Ghost, he's not trolling, he's just weird and/or oblivious sometimes.

1 minute ago, SyllyBear said:

Well i could see plenty of gameplay of him cheating, also listening to him talking about it.

What a lot of silvers think of ntec (ive seen a silver saying that secondaries are better than primary guns, the new mode) and LO that doesnt know the game and made changes that broke the game are meaningless to me.

There was no cheating in the video besides the macros. And talking about something doesn't mean actually doing it.

Oh boy, silver insults. Quality arguments you've got there.

2 minutes ago, GhosT said:

There was no cheating in the video besides the macros. And talking about something doesn't mean actually doing it.

Oh boy, silver insults. Quality arguments you've got there.

I never insulted, just named what they usually say and do.

Facts, facts.

I am not sure how do you think that game lost quality and fun, a lot of it.

Edited by SyllyBear
  • Like 1

I never insulted, just named what they usually say and do.

Facts, facts.

I am not sure how do you think that game lost quality, a lot of it.

It's not just silvers saying that. It's also golds and bronzes and whatever. What's with this "lol silver noob" insult in every game ever? Makes absolutely no sense.

It's not just silvers saying that. It's also golds and bronzes and whatever. What's with this "lol silver noob" insult in every game ever? Makes absolutely no sense.

You are losing yourself. Your support is non existant statistics saying that a lot of players and LO -that both made mistakes over and over as you could see reverting a lot of stuff which makes your point even more invalid- think that ntec "needs changes", but i see quality players saying otherwise and that ntec can be outguned any time by any gun.

You really need to give up.

You are losing yourself. Your support is non existant statistics saying that a lot of players and LO -that both made mistakes over and over as you could see reverting a lot of stuff which makes your point even more invalid- think that ntec "needs changes", but i see quality players saying otherwise and that ntec can be outguned any time by any gun.

You really need to give up.

Stop derailing the topic with N-TEC nonsense. It's been discussed a thousand times.

My point is, kewlin said the guy was walling, triggerbotting and speedhacking in the video.

He didn't use wallhack or triggerbots in the video, and the speedhack was on singleplayer.

BE's priority isn't even on macros and they've never really banned for it in Siege.

There's a dude on my uplay friends list who full auto macros all the semi guns at all times, and he's still not banned so there's that.

Stop derailing the topic with N-TEC nonsense. It's been discussed a thousand times.

My point is, kewlin said the guy was walling, triggerbotting and speedhacking in the video.

He didn't use wallhack or triggerbots in the video, and the speedhack was on singleplayer.

BE's priority isn't even on macros and they've never really banned for it in Siege.

There's a dude on my uplay friends list who full auto macros all the semi guns at all times, and he's still not banned so there's that.

Okey lets stop talking about battlesiege or whatever that game is and how that guy is cheating in singleplayer? Just tell me what you experience in apb specially fight club, and last night a rage cheater -covered by mods- making 40 players quit in like 10'. Even some cheaters doing it for weeks it seems.

What is your lovely battle eye doing?

Edited by SyllyBear

8 minutes ago, SyllyBear said:

Okey lets stop talking about battlesiege or whatever that game is and how that guy is cheating in singleplayer? Just tell me what you experience in apb specially fight club, and last night a rage cheater -covered by mods- making 40 players quit in like 10'. Even some cheaters doing it for weeks it seems.

What is your lovely battle eye doing?

BattlEye isn't some magic spice you pour over a game and it magically bans every single cheater out there.

Like any other anti cheat, it needs to be heavily fine tuned to catch cheaters other than searching for files or injections. Macros aren't a priority for that, especially not since most mice these days come with drivers that allow you to program macros.

And the speedhack clip in the video is from solo terrorist hunt, which is local and hosted on your PC without being connected to the internet.

That's probably sped up like every other game around by messing with your task priorities and cpu usage and whatnot.

I don't think there even is a speedhack in siege, only things I've seen in my 1600 hours now were regular aimbots/wallhacks and things like teleporting that are "features" that were introduced with the operation outbreak PVE mode.

//Edit: APB and its code is heavily outdated and easy to manipulate. FairFight was never really implemented into APB and BE is still new and needs said finetuning.

Edited by GhosT

3 minutes ago, GhosT said:

BattlEye isn't some magic spice you pour over a game and it magically bans every single cheater out there.

Like any other anti cheat, it needs to be heavily fine tuned to catch cheaters other than searching for files or injections. Macros aren't a priority for that, especially not since most mice these days come with drivers that allow you to program macros.

And the speedhack clip in the video is from solo terrorist hunt, which is local and hosted on your PC without being connected to the internet.

That's probably sped up like every other game around by messing with your task priorities and cpu usage and whatnot.

I don't think there even is a speedhack in siege, only things I've seen in my 1600 hours now were regular aimbots/wallhacks and things like teleporting that are "features" that were introduced with the operation outbreak PVE mode.

//Edit: APB and its code is heavily outdated and easy to manipulate. FairFight was never really implemented into APB and BE is still new and needs said finetuning.

Dude, its suposed to scan your files... i guess it works like an antivirus? What tunning are you even talking about?

How can't even catch a guy that is speeding with two supposed running anticheats (gms are not existants so i wont even name them). Like you pass certain amount of speed for 30'' and you should get instabanned (you can move quick when a car crash you in ghost mode and move you incredibly fast, so 30'' should be enough). That for Ff...  and be should catch anything injected, god. I have no idea but cheaters may be sending faster packets or w/e, they should be catched on the act.

Be had months to be tuned... what is taking so long to be tuned for you?? It souns like a scam to me.

Dude, its suposed to scan your files... i guess it works like an antivirus? What tunning are you even talking about?

How can't even catch a guy that is speeding with two supposed running anticheats (gms are not existants so i wont even name them). Like you pass certain amount of speed for 30'' and you should get instabanned (you can move quick when a car crash you in ghost mode and move you incredibly fast, so 30'' should be enough). That for Ff...  and be should catch anything injected, god. I have no idea but cheaters may be sending faster packets or w/e, they should be catched on the act.

Be had months to be tuned... what is taking so long to be tuned for you?? It souns like a scam to me.

You can't just go around and ban everyone that's going faster than X value. Lag and other random things are still around that can push you to these values.

Catching all the cheaters isn't as easy as you may think it is. If it was that easy, these problems would have been solved years ago. Do you even know how much money and research goes into developing anti cheat software?

And talking about BattlEye for APB - it's new. APB is old as hell. It needs to be coded to a way that it can recognize things that aren't normal in APB and what is.

To top that off, Little Orbit is new to APB itself and they can't do drastic changes as fast as you wish. Look at the shotgun balance, or IR for example.

Give it time. It'll eventually get better, but there's never going to be a game that doesn't have cheaters.

5 minutes ago, GhosT said:

You can't just go around and ban everyone that's going faster than X value. Lag and other random things are still around that can push you to these values.

Catching all the cheaters isn't as easy as you may think it is. If it was that easy, these problems would have been solved years ago. Do you even know how much money and research goes into developing anti cheat software?

And talking about BattlEye for APB - it's new. APB is old as hell. It needs to be coded to a way that it can recognize things that aren't normal in APB and what is.

To top that off, Little Orbit is new to APB itself and they can't do drastic changes as fast as you wish. Look at the shotgun balance, or IR for example.

Give it time. It'll eventually get better, but there's never going to be a game that doesn't have cheaters.

I really doubt that lag makes you run that fast, and i played with 2kms... you cant never reach a vegas speed running, for more than 10 seconds you should be done (cars can push you, as i say, there is no other way to reach that speed).

Edited by SyllyBear

6 minutes ago, SyllyBear said:

I really doubt that lag makes you run that fast, and i played with 2kms... you cant never reach a vegas speed running, for more than 10 seconds you should be done (cars can push you, as i say, there is no other way to reach that speed).

In most games, if you lag, you continue walking normally on your end.

But on the other end, you'll stop moving, and then move insanely fast to your new position. Or it teleports you there, depending how the game works.

This is how all these "speedhacks" and quick peeks are happening. Lag, bad tick rate and netcode.

In most games, if you lag, you continue walking normally on your end.

But on the other end, you'll stop moving, and then move insanely fast to your new position. Or it teleports you there, depending how the game works.

This is how all these "speedhacks" and quick peeks are happening. Lag, bad tick rate and netcode.

Ive seen people lagging, with even 5k ms they said. The visual lag in apb is little warps or getting stuck, never moving fast as a vegas around the map killing in perfect ttk everything in your path. Come on... at this point you are trying really hard to cover up shit.

Edited by SyllyBear
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, SyllyBear said:

Ive seen people lagging, with even 5k ms they said. The visual lag in apb is little warps or getting stuck, never moving fast as a vegas around the map killing in perfect ttk everything in your path. Come on... at this point you are trying really hard to cover up shit.

That I am aware.

I also know that actual speedhack is a thing.

What I was talking about is how it works in other games, especially siege, as it's the OP video.

32 minutes ago, GhosT said:

FairFight was never really implemented into APB

I'm confused.

1 hour ago, Kewlin said:

I'm confused.

i assume he’s talking about orbit revealing that fairfight wasn’t maintained and wasn’t configured correctly, at least at the time of orbits acquisition of apb

9 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i assume he’s talking about orbit revealing that fairfight wasn’t maintained and wasn’t configured correctly, at least at the time of orbits acquisition of apb

By what I see on the forums, Battle eye is going down the same route if they're not careful.

2 hours ago, Kewlin said:

I'm confused.

Yeah I noticed that you're pretty confused today.

Why are you confused about this specific thing though?

LO even said that when they acquired APB.