Sign in to follow this  
Jazeker

cheaters volunteers battleye

Like banana says in the intro; aren't you worried you might be having a problem?

laughing out loud oh my gosh, come on people

time to hide this thread by a volunteer? why aren't they doing anything about the actual crap going on? are you guys sharing servers with them or something?

lol hey it should be Banana ... it's an actual name .. nice coding

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Deftonez said:

what

Probably he means that cheaters got for volunteers to help test some stuff or give direct advice to fuck up the game completly.

One thing that cheaters could barely stop is the nhvr, and they managed to get it nerfed to be trash. And again, i am not surprised.

59 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

One thing that cheaters could barely stop is the nhvr, and they managed to get it nerfed to be trash. And again, i am not surprised.

hvr is like the go to cheater gun since it’s so effective and so easy to hide cheats with, what are you even talking about

31 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

any weapon is like the go to cheater gun since they are so effective and so easy to hide cheats with, what are you even talking about

Yes, you are correct now.

You guys prove me everytime that I can cringe more. Yikes.

1 minute ago, CaptainSloth2Guns said:

No cheaters in APB!  Add it to the pile.

What pile. Pile of vomits? Or pile of scat?

3 minutes ago, Mitne said:

What pile. Pile of vomits? Or pile of scat?

I lost a few brain cell counts as I posted this and also felt so so so so sad in life. glad I'm not a biscuit😆

Just now, CaptainSloth2Guns said:

I lost a few brain cell counts as I posted this and also felt so so so so sad in life. glad I'm not a biscuit😆

Only few? I lost all of them.

9 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

Probably he means that cheaters got for volunteers to help test some stuff or give direct advice to fuck up the game completly.

HVR quickswitch was horrible for game balance, its better now that it can't but the changes made to it makes it worse. Shaw/eryale is actually a really good weapon(s) against "cheaters"

On 12/3/2018 at 10:29 AM, CaptainSloth2Guns said:

No cheaters in APB!  Add it to the pile.

This

Learn the game

23 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

HVR quickswitch was horrible for game balance, its better now that it can't but the changes made to it makes it worse. Shaw/eryale is actually a really good weapon(s) against "cheaters"

Except now it's bugged. Randomly it will not deal full damage even with the crosshair fully closed.

22 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Except now it's bugged. Randomly it will not deal full damage even with the crosshair fully closed.

thats why the changes made to it makes it worse

If they could have fixed it without nerfing the damage like they did i would have been happy

Sign in to follow this