Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey yall, I've just recently got into car customization since I've bought kits. So far I've made a few that I really like and think would fetch a decent price on the MP. Is there a way I can transfer designs between two identical vehicles so I don't have to handmake every single car I want to put on the MP? Some of the designs are rather complex and would take me at least a couple hours getting just a single car properly done, as Im pretty nitpicky with angles and such. 

 

Like I know you can duplicate the car, but you cant sell the duplicate. So if I have my design on a 2 slot vegas, and I buy another 2 slot vegas, is there a way I can transfer the design from the 1st to the 2nd without redoing everything?

Edited by NotTheEnforcer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Hey yall, I've just recently got into car customization since I've bought kits. So far I've made a few that I really like and think would fetch a decent price on the MP. Is there a way I can transfer designs between two identical vehicles so I don't have to handmake every single car I want to put on the MP? Some of the designs are rather complex and would take me at least a couple hours getting just a single car properly done, as Im pretty nitpicky with angles and such. 

 

Like I know you can duplicate the car, but you cant sell the duplicate. So if I have my design on a 2 slot vegas, and I buy another 2 slot vegas, is there a way I can transfer the design from the 1st to the 2nd without redoing everything?

You can sell the duplicates, provided you can sell the base car in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

You can sell the duplicates, provided you can sell the base car in the first place.

Wait, so if I create a design on a sellable car, and then create duplicates, I can sell the duplicates without losing the original car?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also enjoy my creations in chronological order. The rusty one was from some odd months ago, the Mad Max MFP one was last month, and every other one is from the last 2 weeks. Boxcut GTO is yesterdays work 😄

Really wish Decal Compression wasn't such a gigantic fuzzy bunny though. Kinda makes some of them look iffy.

C08DB1EDA765BFEA83EBA742DB2B35C3D57D351C82016D6F01D735611F9151202ED9A6C840956682C6181DD37C62458A97D05C94211B92101F8F38FEE596F9A91E58BCDC21DD68E41A8F8201BFC8EA913E0799F5797578A786A895288630108BEACF2D38BB53C0E8F74BD12278665FCB73BF0D2CAA3D1D0D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Wait, so if I create a design on a sellable car, and then create duplicates, I can sell the duplicates without losing the original car?

Yep, as long as the car you are duplicating is sellable, all the duplicates will be too and the original will remain unaltered. You will need to refurbish the car before selling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×