I wanna see snow paro and realism to where our cars slip for driving on snow and we can have real snowball fights where we pick em up off the ground. Just asking. I want snow on apb since it's christmas time. Just asking that's all.

• Like 4

I would like that at least the beacon get a bit of snow on the street and rooftops. And to give everything a bit more atmosphere wind if you stand on roof and walk on snow sounds.

Whats about hang some christmas lights around the building? And maybe a little christmas tree! In my opinion all that thing would make the event feel a bit more like christmas.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

I wanna see snow paro and realism to where our cars slip for driving on snow and we can have real snowball fights where we pick em up off the ground. Just asking. I want snow on apb since it's christmas time. Just asking that's all.

there is no time to do a major change like this for this year.

however perhaps in the future they can

• Thanks 1

At least I get snow in real life.

I might build a snowman and put some glowsticks in eye holes so they glow at night

that would look cool

Whatever they are doing, just don't bring back the christmas dump truck.

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

I might build a snowman and put some glowsticks in eye holes so they glow at night

We should get deployable snowmans! Like the display banner and just for a limited time as example 7 days as the joker store modifications. There are so much funny small things they could do for christmas.

• Like 2

You're an Xbox player, right? So why would you want to have snow which would most definately decrease your fps?

20 minutes ago, Szambi said:

You're an Xbox player, right? So why would you want to have snow which would most definately decrease your fps?

How else would we have a new Santa clause npc then?

1 hour ago, Speedz said:

What's wrong about it?

Other than them replacing the cement truck and the garbage truck variants with the stock variant, causing broken collisions.

Unfortunately it may be a bit too short notice to add.

In the past adding snow may not be possibly due to game limitations, That may still be the case...

In future with a new game engine more diversity in weather and environment conditions maybe get added.

cars already slip regardless, so just imagine there's snow or whatever on top and enjoy yourself.

5 hours ago, Speedz said:

iLITJ4w.gif

Just replace the ground texture to a white texture and boom, stupid white snow ingame. Midtown madness did it 1st.

Edited by killerskull

it comes down to the new engine .  now in the game-in the air of the city flies a little garbage in the form of pieces of paper . 4168WaP8S4.jpg

but all the garbage on the ground ( bottles, glasses) do not have dynamic movement .  as it was shown in the first Teaser APB All Points Bulletin Xbox 360 MMORPG PC 2007-2008 Great on 50 seconds of video . wTuGm8f51G.jpg

Edited by Yood